Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I didn’t know this was so STRESSFUL
1 2 3
I tried doing a breeding project, and after a few tries I finally got the right colors but not the right geNDER

nhHnnhnhghnHNNHFNHFHNGNH
I tried doing a breeding project, and after a few tries I finally got the right colors but not the right geNDER

nhHnnhnhghnHNNHFNHFHNGNH
[emoji=eliminate]
I LUV SCRYING. GIMME SOME G1S TO SCRY. I MAY NOT BE THE BEST SCRYER BUT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
ctYHVNq.png ←------ CHECK OUT THIS WONDERFUL THREAD! giphy.gif
Big mood, my one pair has been trying for 10 months.... ;_;

They've hit the right colors once but wrong gender.
Big mood, my one pair has been trying for 10 months.... ;_;

They've hit the right colors once but wrong gender.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Yeah I feel you I had the same problem with my fanddragon project oAo I was also renting a nest each time anrogirnsiognrs

F
Yeah I feel you I had the same problem with my fanddragon project oAo I was also renting a nest each time anrogirnsiognrs

F
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
[quote name="jennycatmystique" date="2019-02-10 07:50:59" ] Yeah I feel you I had the same problem with my fanddragon project oAo I was also renting a nest each time anrogirnsiognrs F [/quote] :’)
jennycatmystique wrote on 2019-02-10 07:50:59:

F
:’)
Almost all my dream dragons need to be bred into existence because all the dergs with their colors are inactive/exalted/don't exist. I haven't started their projects yet but... that'll be fun.
Almost all my dream dragons need to be bred into existence because all the dergs with their colors are inactive/exalted/don't exist. I haven't started their projects yet but... that'll be fun.
[emoji=eliminate] I've never completed a project because I get tired after the 1000th try

I've never completed a project because I get tired after the 1000th try
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
I was so excited about this lair change in part so I could give each breeding project its own tab and stop seeing the ongoing failure in my lair... My oldest project was really close before the colorwheel expansion took place, but that was a real setback for it, and of course it’s an imperial project so a limited number of opportunities per year...
I was so excited about this lair change in part so I could give each breeding project its own tab and stop seeing the ongoing failure in my lair... My oldest project was really close before the colorwheel expansion took place, but that was a real setback for it, and of course it’s an imperial project so a limited number of opportunities per year...
tumblr_pbaz511ASZ1u1dtk6o1_500.jpg
My breeding project has about a one in seven chance of my dream dragon! Easy peasy, until I remember that my dream dragon would need a coatl scroll and a glimmer scroll to be complete..
My breeding project has about a one in seven chance of my dream dragon! Easy peasy, until I remember that my dream dragon would need a coatl scroll and a glimmer scroll to be complete..
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Just make them a permabab! It's all good~
Just make them a permabab! It's all good~

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier