Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't click and drag dragons in new lair
I went tinto settings to try and fix a mistake I did, and I can't click and drag dragons from different pages, and I can't move them around in the page. Any fixes?

Sorry if this is my just being blind, but right now the first page of my lair is blank and I can't move any dragons.
I went tinto settings to try and fix a mistake I did, and I can't click and drag dragons from different pages, and I can't move them around in the page. Any fixes?

Sorry if this is my just being blind, but right now the first page of my lair is blank and I can't move any dragons.
Digital Artist! Check out my website, Patreon!

header_image.png
@Silverstormwing Have you been clicking the bottom part of the dragon images? It's a little unintuitive but there's a specific selection area for moving dragons: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/418562304846856192/543301931641077770/unknown.png[/img]
@Silverstormwing
Have you been clicking the bottom part of the dragon images? It's a little unintuitive but there's a specific selection area for moving dragons:
unknown.png
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask OH I haven’t, now I can move them around. Thanks so much!
@Leopardmask OH I haven’t, now I can move them around. Thanks so much!
Digital Artist! Check out my website, Patreon!

header_image.png
I was havin the same problem, ty!
I was havin the same problem, ty!
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
Thank You @Silverstormwing and @Leopardmask
I also was getting frustrated that I couldnt arrange them on the page.
I feel a bit embarrassed now since it was so easy...lol
@Kobieko Don't be embarrassed! It's definitely one of the less intuitive controls introduced.
@Kobieko Don't be embarrassed! It's definitely one of the less intuitive controls introduced.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote]Thank You @Silverstormwing and @Leopardmask I also was getting frustrated that I couldnt arrange them on the page. I feel a bit embarrassed now since it was so easy...lol[/quote] Oh me too me too. I thought I clicked everything. (I also missed the significance of the "move to tab" icon. It looked kind of like a little bed to me, so I thought it had something to do with hibernation. Duhhhhhhh . . .) THANK YOU!!! [emoji=familiar heart]
Quote:

Oh me too me too. I thought I clicked everything. (I also missed the significance of the "move to tab" icon. It looked kind of like a little bed to me, so I thought it had something to do with hibernation. Duhhhhhhh . . .)

THANK YOU!!!