Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Auction turn-around?
Hi there! First of all, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place; I'm still learning my way around here.

I recently listed my first dragons for auction - hooray! However, neither of them sold and their auction listings expired.

I now want to exalt them, but they are still listed as being up for auction. I can't find anything on the auction page that indicates they are in some way still active.

Am I missing something, or does one just have to wait a little while after the auction expires before the dragons' statuses reset?

Thanks very much!
Hi there! First of all, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place; I'm still learning my way around here.

I recently listed my first dragons for auction - hooray! However, neither of them sold and their auction listings expired.

I now want to exalt them, but they are still listed as being up for auction. I can't find anything on the auction page that indicates they are in some way still active.

Am I missing something, or does one just have to wait a little while after the auction expires before the dragons' statuses reset?

Thanks very much!
Sometimes it takes a little time. They should show up in an hour or two max, usually
Sometimes it takes a little time. They should show up in an hour or two max, usually
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
Thanks for your help!
Thanks for your help!
@apiarianism
To be exact, things are returned from the AH once an hour to keep loading down!
@apiarianism
To be exact, things are returned from the AH once an hour to keep loading down!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png