Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I hate the new lair thing
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
oh i dont like it
its just
ok
oh i dont like it
its just
ok
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
@catmeow1

sorry if the pings bother you, i'll stop if you want

I'm sorry it's not working out for you, no sass here, honest. Maybe if there's enough feedback they might add a toggle but it feels like it won't budge for now. I hope i'm wrong though.
@catmeow1

sorry if the pings bother you, i'll stop if you want

I'm sorry it's not working out for you, no sass here, honest. Maybe if there's enough feedback they might add a toggle but it feels like it won't budge for now. I hope i'm wrong though.
@suffer

Okay oof mood
@suffer

Okay oof mood
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette
How...do I see my empty lair spots? Is that feature gone? O.O

I level/exalt all the time, and keep an eye on my nests, I *need* to know how many free spaces I have to leave those spaces free for hatching my own nests. Is there something I'm missing versus literally having to count my dragons each time?

I level/exalt all the time, and keep an eye on my nests, I *need* to know how many free spaces I have to leave those spaces free for hatching my own nests. Is there something I'm missing versus literally having to count my dragons each time?
5XOMGIA_zpscy9yadtq.png
[quote name="Bui" date="2019-02-07 15:52:29" ] Also why are the energy bars so huge.... for what Purpose. [/quote] my eyes ow my eyes
Bui wrote on 2019-02-07 15:52:29:
Also why are the energy bars so huge.... for what Purpose.
my eyes ow my eyes
earthh5.png
[quote name="Patako" date="2019-02-07 17:05:29" ] @/catmeow1 sorry if the pings bother you, i'll stop if you want(Nah, it's ok :) ) I'm sorry it's not working out for you, no sass here, honest. Maybe if there's enough feedback they might add a toggle but it feels like it won't budge for now. I hope i'm wrong though. [/quote] Dragon-surfing(what I now call it): The act of immediately clicking on a dragon and doing your FR dragon dailies and finding a dragon via, well, dragon. Helps me out enough that I can still go in there, but I have to click immediately or I leave.
Patako wrote on 2019-02-07 17:05:29:
@/catmeow1

sorry if the pings bother you, i'll stop if you want(Nah, it's ok :) )

Dragon-surfing(what I now call it): The act of immediately clicking on a dragon and doing your FR dragon dailies and finding a dragon via, well, dragon.
Helps me out enough that I can still go in there, but I have to click immediately or I leave.
[quote name="Foxhall" date="2019-02-07 17:07:12" ] How...do I see my empty lair spots? Is that feature gone? O.O I level/exalt all the time, and keep an eye on my nests, I *need* to know how many free spaces I have to leave those spaces free for hatching my own nests. Is there something I'm missing versus literally having to count my dragons each time? [/quote] I forget if have 10 or 5 lair spaces open already and thats very important.... seriously okay change the aesthetic whatever but dont remove a bunch of stuff As much as I adore the tabs, I would trad them for seeing your lsir space, seeing your rood total, and all that sstuff again. Seriously, will I be able to hatch my nest tommrow? Staff whos freaking idea was this
Foxhall wrote on 2019-02-07 17:07:12:

I forget if have 10 or 5 lair spaces open already and thats very important.... seriously okay change the aesthetic whatever but dont remove a bunch of stuff

As much as I adore the tabs, I would trad them for seeing your lsir space, seeing your rood total, and all that sstuff again.

Seriously, will I be able to hatch my nest tommrow? Staff whos freaking idea was this
145147204&trans=1.jpg
[quote name="Foxhall" date="2019-02-07 17:07:12" ] How...do I see my empty lair spots? Is that feature gone? O.O I level/exalt all the time, and keep an eye on my nests, I *need* to know how many free spaces I have to leave those spaces free for hatching my own nests. Is there something I'm missing versus literally having to count my dragons each time? [/quote] If you click on edit it'll list the numbers at the top right under the +Slots button. It would be useful to display that number somehwere on the main lair page, since ia it's useful for training/exalting.

If you click on edit it'll list the numbers at the top right under the +Slots button.

It would be useful to display that number somehwere on the main lair page, since ia it's useful for training/exalting.
OVI5Wp2.gif
[quote name="Foxhall" date="2019-02-07 17:07:12" ] How...do I see my empty lair spots? Is that feature gone? O.O[/quote] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-02-07 10:42:21" ]We’ve also moved [b]lair expansion[/b] information and functions to the top of Edit Mode, rather than at the bottom of the last page of your lair. This will allow you to quickly see, at a glance, [b]how many dragons you currently have[/b], and [b]how many your lair can support.[/b] You can easily expand your lair slots and tabs with the click or tap of a button. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/prev_addtabsaddslots_final.png[/img][/center][/quote]
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-02-07 10:42:21:
We’ve also moved lair expansion information and functions to the top of Edit Mode, rather than at the bottom of the last page of your lair. This will allow you to quickly see, at a glance, how many dragons you currently have, and how many your lair can support. You can easily expand your lair slots and tabs with the click or tap of a button.

prev_addtabsaddslots_final.png
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Snek" date="2019-02-07 17:12:30" ] [quote name="Foxhall" date="2019-02-07 17:07:12" ] How...do I see my empty lair spots? Is that feature gone? O.O[/quote] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-02-07 10:42:21" ]We’ve also moved [b]lair expansion[/b] information and functions to the top of Edit Mode, rather than at the bottom of the last page of your lair. This will allow you to quickly see, at a glance, [b]how many dragons you currently have[/b], and [b]how many your lair can support.[/b] You can easily expand your lair slots and tabs with the click or tap of a button. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/prev_addtabsaddslots_final.png[/img][/center][/quote] [/quote] I mean cool but I am a very visual person so um don't see why that was removed
Snek wrote on 2019-02-07 17:12:30:
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-02-07 10:42:21:
We’ve also moved lair expansion information and functions to the top of Edit Mode, rather than at the bottom of the last page of your lair. This will allow you to quickly see, at a glance, how many dragons you currently have, and how many your lair can support. You can easily expand your lair slots and tabs with the click or tap of a button.

prev_addtabsaddslots_final.png

I mean cool but I am a very visual person so um don't see why that was removed
145147204&trans=1.jpg
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23