Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 189 190
Okay but I'm lost? ;o; I can't figure out how to make my pages show 60 dragons
button_by_cas_a_fras-dclednr.png 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
[quote name="swiftyuki" date="2019-02-07 16:11:24" ] [quote]Item Turn-In Tasks: You will be able to unlock 300 total Hibernal Den slots by completing item turn-in tasks. These tasks begin fairly easy and increase in difficulty the further you go, but all items can be obtained through Flight Rising's various features like Gathering, Marketplace, and the Coliseum.[/quote] But where can you find these tasks? [/quote] @swiftyuki You click on the "Edit" option in your Hibernal Den. Then, click "+ Slots" and the "Unlock Den Slots" page should pop up. When this happens, scroll to the bottom of it and you should see "Unlock with Items". This will show you the tasks you can complete when you click on it! :)
swiftyuki wrote on 2019-02-07 16:11:24:
Quote:
Item Turn-In Tasks: You will be able to unlock 300 total Hibernal Den slots by completing item turn-in tasks. These tasks begin fairly easy and increase in difficulty the further you go, but all items can be obtained through Flight Rising's various features like Gathering, Marketplace, and the Coliseum.

But where can you find these tasks?

@swiftyuki
You click on the "Edit" option in your Hibernal Den. Then, click "+ Slots" and the "Unlock Den Slots" page should pop up. When this happens, scroll to the bottom of it and you should see "Unlock with Items". This will show you the tasks you can complete when you click on it! :)
After playing around a bit I have to say I'm loving the fact that you can us gems or items to open new spots. That is great!!! The fact that you have to unlock the first ones before moving on makes it more challenging too. While I would have liked to just unlock all I could the fact that it's making me work or buy the items I need will keep me busy for a while!
After playing around a bit I have to say I'm loving the fact that you can us gems or items to open new spots. That is great!!! The fact that you have to unlock the first ones before moving on makes it more challenging too. While I would have liked to just unlock all I could the fact that it's making me work or buy the items I need will keep me busy for a while!
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
[quote name="Darkryuukin" date="2019-02-07 16:23:06" ] Okay but I'm lost? ;o; I can't figure out how to make my pages show 60 dragons [/quote] Drop all your dragons into the tab or a new one. That's what I did
Darkryuukin wrote on 2019-02-07 16:23:06:
Drop all your dragons into the tab or a new one. That's what I did
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
[quote name="Violet75901" date="2019-02-07 16:23:10" ] [quote name="swiftyuki" date="2019-02-07 16:11:24" ] [quote]Item Turn-In Tasks: You will be able to unlock 300 total Hibernal Den slots by completing item turn-in tasks. These tasks begin fairly easy and increase in difficulty the further you go, but all items can be obtained through Flight Rising's various features like Gathering, Marketplace, and the Coliseum.[/quote] But where can you find these tasks? [/quote] @swiftyuki You click on the "Edit" option in your Hibernal Den. Then, click "+ Slots" and the "Unlock Den Slots" page should pop up. When this happens, scroll to the bottom of it and you should see "Unlock with Items". This will show you the tasks you can complete when you click on it! :) [/quote] @violet75901 Cool, thanks!
Violet75901 wrote on 2019-02-07 16:23:10:
swiftyuki wrote on 2019-02-07 16:11:24:
Quote:
Item Turn-In Tasks: You will be able to unlock 300 total Hibernal Den slots by completing item turn-in tasks. These tasks begin fairly easy and increase in difficulty the further you go, but all items can be obtained through Flight Rising's various features like Gathering, Marketplace, and the Coliseum.

But where can you find these tasks?

@swiftyuki
You click on the "Edit" option in your Hibernal Den. Then, click "+ Slots" and the "Unlock Den Slots" page should pop up. When this happens, scroll to the bottom of it and you should see "Unlock with Items". This will show you the tasks you can complete when you click on it! :)
@violet75901 Cool, thanks!
Delicious. Finally, a good update.
Delicious. Finally, a good update.
ceasefire. now.
I'm so happy my eyes watered a bit.
I'm so happy my eyes watered a bit.
cFdHcSd.gif
literally when i saw my lair i went " wait what!! what! what??"
i like it though!
literally when i saw my lair i went " wait what!! what! what??"
i like it though!
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->kQZmp1.pngoTPou1.pngt3UMx1.pngunknown.png
My only gripe about this update is the amount of lag it seems to have caused :c!
My only gripe about this update is the amount of lag it seems to have caused :c!
pharma_siggy_banner_by_tantigeroffire-d9rlinj.png
this update is so amazing........ i just reorganized my lair into a rainbow gradient and it looks so beautiful, thank you for all your hard work staff<3
this update is so amazing........ i just reorganized my lair into a rainbow gradient and it looks so beautiful, thank you for all your hard work staff<3
bucky :: he/him :: +3 fr time :: fantasy john cena

PiPXAsD.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 189 190