Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 189 190
@JadeAmethyst
I don’t think you would lose them? I’m sure if you had room for the hatchlings before, you have room now. Things just look a little different.
@JadeAmethyst
I don’t think you would lose them? I’m sure if you had room for the hatchlings before, you have room now. Things just look a little different.
l9szmFh.jpg
i wish there was an option to go back to the old den version .. i can see how this is beneficial to more advanced / organised players but i cant ever see myself needing more than one den, or ever using the hibernation den . i genuinely dont understand the point of the hibernation den if you cant put auctioned dragons / bond with familiars in it .. its just, a place to put dragons on ice then ?? im happy for the people who will be able to use and enjoy this update though
i wish there was an option to go back to the old den version .. i can see how this is beneficial to more advanced / organised players but i cant ever see myself needing more than one den, or ever using the hibernation den . i genuinely dont understand the point of the hibernation den if you cant put auctioned dragons / bond with familiars in it .. its just, a place to put dragons on ice then ?? im happy for the people who will be able to use and enjoy this update though
More lair space is always a good thing [emoji=guardian tongue]
More lair space is always a good thing
tumblr_mxajhubSVm1t4krfho3_500.gif
BROS i am so excited for this its nuts....... ive been waiting patiently for this since it was announced and now i am SO HAPPY i love this sm... thank u staff
BROS i am so excited for this its nuts....... ive been waiting patiently for this since it was announced and now i am SO HAPPY i love this sm... thank u staff
e8cc7b52ee4e8936ee846602ec901448-dbba4q4.png
LOVE the update!
LOVE the update!
_filthy_frank_stamp__by_kawaiheretic-db1o3zp.gif _filthy_frank_stamp__by_kawaiheretic-db1o3zp.gif _filthy_frank_stamp__by_kawaiheretic-db1o3zp.gif _filthy_frank_stamp__by_kawaiheretic-db1o3zp.gif
I'm loving these new features, though the Hibernal Den had some bugs. It kept insisting dragons were blocked from going in despite being perfectly valid. But switching to hibernal and back made it recognize the dragons could go in.

I'd love to have the option turn on autosorting dragons to fill a page, and the ability to highlight dragons in more than one tab at once to really see ALL that qualify.

Thanks for the new feature.
I'm loving these new features, though the Hibernal Den had some bugs. It kept insisting dragons were blocked from going in despite being perfectly valid. But switching to hibernal and back made it recognize the dragons could go in.

I'd love to have the option turn on autosorting dragons to fill a page, and the ability to highlight dragons in more than one tab at once to really see ALL that qualify.

Thanks for the new feature.
3GDu8cA.png
Cool update!

But unless I'm not finding it, I had 5 open slots available for the eggs I'm incubating from expanded before and now I don't see them any more. Did the update take that away?

EDIT: Nevermind. I think I figured it out, the page 4 I have in edit mode just looks weird. XD
Cool update!

But unless I'm not finding it, I had 5 open slots available for the eggs I'm incubating from expanded before and now I don't see them any more. Did the update take that away?

EDIT: Nevermind. I think I figured it out, the page 4 I have in edit mode just looks weird. XD
I must say it: I like it. Too late I realized I didnt really have to buy many tabs, since I can edit how many dragons any page can show. Nicely flexible[emoji=familiar heart] Great job! I needed this!![emoji=guardian love]
I must say it: I like it. Too late I realized I didnt really have to buy many tabs, since I can edit how many dragons any page can show. Nicely flexible

Great job! I needed this!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
I'd like to request a Shade-themed icon, would be nice for my Naomi descendants tab [emoji=guardian love]. Loving the update though!
I'd like to request a Shade-themed icon, would be nice for my Naomi descendants tab . Loving the update though!
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
I was really looking forward to this, going to love the extra editing power!
But what the heck is wrong with the tabs. They're so short and awkward looking, not to mention they look so weird with half the dragon hanging off the top.
I was really looking forward to this, going to love the extra editing power!
But what the heck is wrong with the tabs. They're so short and awkward looking, not to mention they look so weird with half the dragon hanging off the top.
5S2hFjn.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 189 190