Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | List of ‘lockes?
With lair tabs coming up soon, I’ve been considering exercising my writing skills with a nuzlocke or pinkerlocke. Unfortunately, to appeal to me, I’d have to change the rules up enough that it couldn’t really be called one or the other, so I was hoping I could be directed to other kinds of ‘lockes and that maybe one would suit me better, or else I’ll have to write my own rules.

I want to focus more on writing and expanding lore. Lockes focusing on saving treasure/gems, inspiring creativity (through writing, but I might ask my friend to help illustrate), or revolving around a cool plot are also appealing.

Lockes suggested already (please link to the rules thread):

Please ping me
With lair tabs coming up soon, I’ve been considering exercising my writing skills with a nuzlocke or pinkerlocke. Unfortunately, to appeal to me, I’d have to change the rules up enough that it couldn’t really be called one or the other, so I was hoping I could be directed to other kinds of ‘lockes and that maybe one would suit me better, or else I’ll have to write my own rules.

I want to focus more on writing and expanding lore. Lockes focusing on saving treasure/gems, inspiring creativity (through writing, but I might ask my friend to help illustrate), or revolving around a cool plot are also appealing.

Lockes suggested already (please link to the rules thread):

Please ping me

48306687.png
  • I joined Jan 5, 2019!
  • I already have a
    long wishlist here!
  • I’m considering opening a lore shop, it’ll go here!
10508285.png
Aah, lair tabs are out! I hope everyone’s enjoying the update! I’m starting to partition my lair now, and I’m brainstorming rules jic
Aah, lair tabs are out! I hope everyone’s enjoying the update! I’m starting to partition my lair now, and I’m brainstorming rules jic

48306687.png
  • I joined Jan 5, 2019!
  • I already have a
    long wishlist here!
  • I’m considering opening a lore shop, it’ll go here!
10508285.png
bump!! im eager to see if anyone has any more lockes!
bump!! im eager to see if anyone has any more lockes!
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
I vaguely remember a Locke that added RNG based events. Not unlike the Pinkerlocke but it involved dice and had a large list of events that could happen based on your rolls.

Been trying to find it, but it's lost to the haystack that is the forum.
I vaguely remember a Locke that added RNG based events. Not unlike the Pinkerlocke but it involved dice and had a large list of events that could happen based on your rolls.

Been trying to find it, but it's lost to the haystack that is the forum.
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule @MidnightWoven was it a Timelocke?
@wrecknrule @MidnightWoven was it a Timelocke?
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir

YES! Thank you so much! With the name I was able to find the thread. :D

@MidnightWoven

Timelock Guidebook
@Jaspernoir

YES! Thank you so much! With the name I was able to find the thread. :D

@MidnightWoven

Timelock Guidebook
TyYgOYZ.png
@MidnightWoven

Do a LovecraftLocke! Be sure to ping me when you get started even if it isn't Lovecraft though lol
@MidnightWoven

Do a LovecraftLocke! Be sure to ping me when you get started even if it isn't Lovecraft though lol