Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Baldwin Says I'm Missing Items
Hey dragon fam, I want to make my own glowing claws, but every time I go to transmute them Baldwin says I don't have the Podid claws.
I have them with more than enough slugde and brought extra just in case. I am playing on my phone, think that could be causing the issue?
Hey dragon fam, I want to make my own glowing claws, but every time I go to transmute them Baldwin says I don't have the Podid claws.
I have them with more than enough slugde and brought extra just in case. I am playing on my phone, think that could be causing the issue?
@IsolatedCyclops

There are common podid claws and Southmarsh podid claws. Double-check which you have and which the recipe requires and that might be your problem.
@IsolatedCyclops

There are common podid claws and Southmarsh podid claws. Double-check which you have and which the recipe requires and that might be your problem.
@IsolatedCyclops

And double-check that your podid claws are in your hoard, not your vault, as Baldwin can only grab from your hoard.
@IsolatedCyclops

And double-check that your podid claws are in your hoard, not your vault, as Baldwin can only grab from your hoard.
mkpoaHZ.png
I have the southmarsh claws ?
All materials are available in the hoard ?

Baldwin still isn't working with me. Do I have to find the claws on my own? I bought them all from the auction.
(Also very sorry I don't know how to tag people on this site ????)
I have the southmarsh claws ?
All materials are available in the hoard ?

Baldwin still isn't working with me. Do I have to find the claws on my own? I bought them all from the auction.
(Also very sorry I don't know how to tag people on this site ????)
@IsolatedCyclops to ping someone you just put a @ symbol in front of their username, like i did with yours!

as for the materials, what Dagomor said is important: there are two types of claws! the gold claws require common podid claws, not southmarsh :>

edit: you might be confused by some of the recipes; some colors ask for southmarsh, while others ask for common!
@IsolatedCyclops to ping someone you just put a @ symbol in front of their username, like i did with yours!

as for the materials, what Dagomor said is important: there are two types of claws! the gold claws require common podid claws, not southmarsh :>

edit: you might be confused by some of the recipes; some colors ask for southmarsh, while others ask for common!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@isolatedcyclops you don't tag people, you ping them. And you do it in the same way they have been pinging you--@ and then the player's name.

It may be helpful if you were to tell us precisely what color of tips you are trying to make. And no, you don't have to gather them yourself, it is perfectly fine to buy them from the ah.
@isolatedcyclops you don't tag people, you ping them. And you do it in the same way they have been pinging you--@ and then the player's name.

It may be helpful if you were to tell us precisely what color of tips you are trying to make. And no, you don't have to gather them yourself, it is perfectly fine to buy them from the ah.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@Alphzi @Dagomor Yup, I needed the common. I was making blue and gold this this time. Sometimes my description doesn't come up, but if I actually paid attention to the claw pictures I would've noticed they were flipped. (°~°);;

@Stormdance I did find a bunch of other things in my hoard! Thanks for reminding me to check!

@OwnedByCats Thank you! When I noticed the names didn't highlight in the preview I assumed I did something wrong. XD

Thank you all for your help!
@Alphzi @Dagomor Yup, I needed the common. I was making blue and gold this this time. Sometimes my description doesn't come up, but if I actually paid attention to the claw pictures I would've noticed they were flipped. (°~°);;

@Stormdance I did find a bunch of other things in my hoard! Thanks for reminding me to check!

@OwnedByCats Thank you! When I noticed the names didn't highlight in the preview I assumed I did something wrong. XD

Thank you all for your help!