Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Emoji & Merch
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 166 167
Aww yiss [emoji=blue star][emoji=gold star][emoji=pink star][emoji=rainbow star 2][emoji=red star]
Aww yiss
ZPPY.png
@Deki look how cool those prints are! [emoji=imperial]
@Deki look how cool those prints are!
AelX9D2.png
[emoji=dog 3][emoji=cat 3][emoji=unicorn][emoji=butterfly 2][emoji=paintbrush]this makes me happy
this makes me happy
Up for Adoption
Cool [emoji=snowflake][emoji=arcane rune]
Cool
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
Oh, that's such a cute feature! Didn't expect that at all. :D
Oh, that's such a cute feature! Didn't expect that at all. :D
Small-banner-25x80.pngSILk5Bx.pngrXAL2aJ.pngtihutbH.pngFpTzG7k.pngkNkOHu2.png A L E X
he / him
3+ FR
Testing [emoji=shadow rune]
Testing
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
Nice!!
Nice!!
776a9605e15f999aa162ac8233f599c6.gif
[emoji=mirror][emoji=pirate hat][emoji=plague rune] These are epiC AhhHH
These are epiC AhhHH
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-02-01 13:45:44" ] What I truly love about this update is the fact that it tells us that Dragonkind makes horseshoes [emoji=horseshoe] which indicates that equine animals and similar are domesticated, perhaps even for riding among smaller dragon breeds. The pirate ship [emoji=pirate ship] indicates that dragons, in fact, use boats and ships for exploration, transport or public transport. Maybe even as a home, so @/ToonKuriboh , I must break it to you but @ /crazyredfire was [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1703592/3#post_18253875]right[/url]. The 20 sided die [emoji=d20] hints at the fact that some dragons are big nerds and love playing games like Dungeons & Humans, and that makes me so incredibly happy. And most importantly, this shield [emoji=shield] tells us that malware in golem software development exists and that Dragonkind needs antivirus protection. [/quote] Dungeons & Humans, I love it. [emoji=new friend]
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-02-01 13:45:44:
What I truly love about this update is the fact that it tells us that Dragonkind makes horseshoes which indicates that equine animals and similar are domesticated, perhaps even for riding among smaller dragon breeds.

The pirate ship indicates that dragons, in fact, use boats and ships for exploration, transport or public transport. Maybe even as a home, so @/ToonKuriboh , I must break it to you but @ /crazyredfire was right.

The 20 sided die hints at the fact that some dragons are big nerds and love playing games like Dungeons & Humans, and that makes me so incredibly happy.

And most importantly, this shield tells us that malware in golem software development exists and that Dragonkind needs antivirus protection.

Dungeons & Humans, I love it.
KXiy0CC.gif
[emoji=light rune] so cool!
so cool!
Z3Lt3uB.png
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 166 167