Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Emoji & Merch
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 166 167
[emoji=rainbow][emoji=pastel rainbow]
What I truly love about this update is the fact that it tells us that Dragonkind makes horseshoes [emoji=horseshoe] which indicates that equine animals and similar are domesticated, perhaps even for riding among smaller dragon breeds. The pirate ship [emoji=pirate ship] indicates that dragons, in fact, use boats and ships for exploration, transport or public transport. Maybe even as a home, so @/ToonKuriboh , I must break it to you but @crazyredfire was [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1703592/3#post_18253875]right[/url]. The 20 sided die [emoji=d20] hints at the fact that some dragons are big nerds and love playing games like Dungeons & Humans, and that makes me so incredibly happy. And most importantly, this shield [emoji=shield] tells us that malware in golem software development exists and that Dragonkind needs antivirus protection.
What I truly love about this update is the fact that it tells us that Dragonkind makes horseshoes which indicates that equine animals and similar are domesticated, perhaps even for riding among smaller dragon breeds.

The pirate ship indicates that dragons, in fact, use boats and ships for exploration, transport or public transport. Maybe even as a home, so @/ToonKuriboh , I must break it to you but @crazyredfire was right.

The 20 sided die hints at the fact that some dragons are big nerds and love playing games like Dungeons & Humans, and that makes me so incredibly happy.

And most importantly, this shield tells us that malware in golem software development exists and that Dragonkind needs antivirus protection.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Doggo & catto emojis Doggo & catto emojis everywhere [emoji=dog 1][emoji=dog 2][emoji=dog 3][emoji=cat 1][emoji=cat 2][emoji=cat 3]
Doggo & catto emojis

Doggo & catto emojis everywhere

â—­ Rochelle â—­ Teen
â—­ Addicted to surgery shows
O0dClVO.png
^^ By Mibella

â—­ Festival Currency Shop
okay cat 3 is the best emoji [emoji=cat 3]
okay cat 3 is the best emoji

lKbEdUQ.png
oH My GoD YEs[emoji=new friend][emoji=deer skull]
oH My GoD YEs
he/they-@ me if you want to talk in forums
dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
hUchsi0.png
@TehuMertt [emoji=rainbow star 2] It just always made sense to me that they used boats and ships but these new emojis are neat [emoji=pirate ship] [emoji=red star]
@TehuMertt It just always made sense to me that they used boats and ships but these new emojis are neat
XriSV9h.gif
@crazyredfire [emoji=familiar heart] I never forget some of these things, I remember defending your suggestion 1.5 years ago and I SWEAR, I live to prove some people wrong ajkhfjdgf It just socially makes sense. Dragonkind might not be anthropomorphic but they are still people, very similar to humans' type of intelligence, which is primarily social. It is only logical that they would utilise materials to make more materials, it's just the way of nature :^) I really hope we get those long-awaited nautical items too!!!
@crazyredfire I never forget some of these things, I remember defending your suggestion 1.5 years ago and I SWEAR, I live to prove some people wrong ajkhfjdgf

It just socially makes sense. Dragonkind might not be anthropomorphic but they are still people, very similar to humans' type of intelligence, which is primarily social. It is only logical that they would utilise materials to make more materials, it's just the way of nature :^)
I really hope we get those long-awaited nautical items too!!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt Haha I never forgot about that discussion either and thanks but it wasn't a big deal or anything ;)

I always thought so too. They have an economy of sorts and tradings between clans, it makes sense that they'd build boats or other transports to help shift merchandise around.

Me too! I'd love to have some dragon spyglasses and compasses!
@TehuMertt Haha I never forgot about that discussion either and thanks but it wasn't a big deal or anything ;)

I always thought so too. They have an economy of sorts and tradings between clans, it makes sense that they'd build boats or other transports to help shift merchandise around.

Me too! I'd love to have some dragon spyglasses and compasses!
XriSV9h.gif
[emoji=rainbow star 1] Nice!
Nice!
Spina l 17 l INFP-T l French (FR+9)
She/Her or They/Them

I'm not English, sorry if I make some mistakes...
qvaEKmU.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-01-31 11:24:59" ] [quote name="AoiNoRyuu" date="2019-01-31 11:23:56" ] Will there be more emojis in the future? :O [/quote] @/AoiNoRyuu [i]heck yea[/i] [emoji=music note] [/quote] YEASSSSS
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-01-31 11:24:59:
AoiNoRyuu wrote on 2019-01-31 11:23:56:
Will there be more emojis in the future? :O

@/AoiNoRyuu

heck yea

YEASSSSS
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 166 167