Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Emoji & Merch
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 166 167
[emoji=yellow gem] These are wonderful! Thank you, staff!! [emoji=palette]
These are wonderful! Thank you, staff!!
[emoji=raven][emoji=ivy leaf][emoji=flowering tree][emoji=cat 3] all these emotes are so wonderful!

all these emotes are so wonderful!
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so4_100.gif

please check out my friend's art shop!
:( i really hope you plan on adding more emoji, there's 3 dogs and 3 cats, yet no rodents?? [emoji=sword][emoji=skull][emoji=torch]
:( i really hope you plan on adding more emoji, there's 3 dogs and 3 cats, yet no rodents??
OMG HELL YEAH [emoji=light rune]
OMG HELL YEAH
[emoji=guardian]no smiley face?
no smiley face?
[emoji=rainbow star 2][emoji=rainbow][emoji=pastel rainbow][emoji=crystal ball][emoji=unicorn][emoji=prismatic meditate] eyyy that's pretty good I even made a lil face with them in my signature lol
eyyy that's pretty good

I even made a lil face with them in my signature lol
I AM HERE.................now
FR Time+2
I really love all the merch, and the emoji's are so flippin cute [emoji=familiar heart] i really love the cat ones tho XD [emoji=cat 1][emoji=cat 2][emoji=cat 3]
I really love all the merch, and the emoji's are so flippin cute

i really love the cat ones tho XD

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
[emoji=new friend] yay!!
yay!!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Was anyone else completely ready to believe that emoji usage would cost [emoji=treasure]5 a pop? XD
Was anyone else completely ready to believe that emoji usage would cost 5 a pop? XD
I'm now thinking if this would be a more annoying and time-intensive, but also somewhat space-saving way of laying out Glimmer and Gloom guides: [br] [color=transparent]W[/color][color=transparent]W[/color][color=transparent]W[/color][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile] [color=transparent]W[/color][color=transparent]W[/color][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile] [color=transparent]W[/color][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile] [emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile] [color=transparent]W[/color][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile] [color=transparent]W[/color][color=transparent]W[/color][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=glimmer tile][emoji=glimmer tile] [color=transparent]W[/color][color=transparent]W[/color][color=transparent]W[/color][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=gloom tile][emoji=glimmer tile][emoji=glimmer tile] [br] Edit: it's! not! symmetrical! yet! it! is! in! the! editor!
I'm now thinking if this would be a more annoying and time-intensive, but also somewhat space-saving way of laying out Glimmer and Gloom guides:

WW
W

W
WW

Edit: it's! not! symmetrical! yet! it! is! in! the! editor!
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 166 167