Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Emoji & Merch
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 166 167
Oh, dear...these make me want to re-make my entire Hatchery layout.... [emoji=red gem][emoji=white gem][emoji=crescent moon 2][emoji=paintbrush][emoji=phoenix feather][emoji=autumn tree] I appreciate the proof of Hibernal Den progress because I am dying rn [emoji=skydancer] [emoji=coatl] [emoji=wildclaw]-->[emoji=treasure chest]-->[emoji=familiar heart]
Oh, dear...these make me want to re-make my entire Hatchery layout....

I appreciate the proof of Hibernal Den progress because I am dying rn

-->-->
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
[emoji=hourglass] oh worm

oh worm
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2019-01-31 11:58:36" ] We're looking into getting the emoji button to function on [b]PMs[/b] and [b]dragon bios[/b]. In the meantime, emoji tags [i]will[/i] still work in those areas. [emoji=owl] [/quote] [emoji=wind balloon] The handy-dandy emoji picker is now working with PMs.
Kaepora wrote on 2019-01-31 11:58:36:
We're looking into getting the emoji button to function on PMs and dragon bios. In the meantime, emoji tags will still work in those areas.

The handy-dandy emoji picker is now working with PMs.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
*Tiny gasp*[emoji=owl][emoji=raven]BIRBS
*Tiny gasp*BIRBS
nCRfU15.png
[emoji=crescent moon 2] So cute![emoji=raven]
So cute!
Wait, why do emotes break the formatting around it? If I bold text and put an icon in the middle of the bolded text, it removes the bolded formatting after it. :/ Can this please be fixed? Got old having to rebold everything between the icons, so I just used the old images I was using before. Until this gets fixed, the emotes will be useless with formatting. [b]Test: This whole comment is supposed to be [emoji=comment] bold.[/b] [u]Test: This whole comment is supposed to be [emoji=comment] underlined.[/u] [color=red]Test: This whole comment is supposed to be [emoji=comment] red.[/color] [center]Test: This whole comment is supposed to be [emoji=comment] is centered.[/center] Well, at least it doesn't kill the alignment, but still, it ruins things like bold, underline, italics, and colors. Can this get addressed?
Wait, why do emotes break the formatting around it? If I bold text and put an icon in the middle of the bolded text, it removes the bolded formatting after it. :/ Can this please be fixed? Got old having to rebold everything between the icons, so I just used the old images I was using before. Until this gets fixed, the emotes will be useless with formatting.

Test: This whole comment is supposed to be bold.
Test: This whole comment is supposed to be underlined.
Test: This whole comment is supposed to be red.
Test: This whole comment is supposed to be is centered.

Well, at least it doesn't kill the alignment, but still, it ruins things like bold, underline, italics, and colors. Can this get addressed?
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
AYYY [emoji=rainbow]
AYYY
Kano3Shuuya.png
[emoji=d20] ah!!!!! I love it!
ah!!!!! I love it!
Noctua_Link_Small.png
this is so cool! [emoji=phoenix feather][emoji=rainbow star 1][emoji=crescent moon 2][emoji=cat 1]
this is so cool!
21j9gs5.jpg ?LzKHM=party.png
[emoji=ice rune][emoji=snowflake]
ytkEBod.png
qN1OyUr.png
Xub4k1J.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 166 167