Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Luna's Gijinka|OC Art portraits! [Open]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31
@Lunadiviner Ahhh, if you have slots still i'd love one, if not please put me on your ping list!
@Lunadiviner Ahhh, if you have slots still i'd love one, if not please put me on your ping list!
BvMRuY5.png
@lumin
I have a slot, I'm not going to be able to make sketches until Wednesday at the earliest though!
@lumin
I have a slot, I'm not going to be able to make sketches until Wednesday at the earliest though!

tumblr_pkf2y2tEvP1x310aeo1_r2_250.jpg

tumblr_pkf2y2tEvP1x310aeo2_r2_250.jpg

@Lunadiviner That's alright! I'm always happy to wait. Is it alright if I message you the form instead of posting it here to keep ref's private?
@Lunadiviner That's alright! I'm always happy to wait. Is it alright if I message you the form instead of posting it here to keep ref's private?
BvMRuY5.png
@lumin
Okay :) I'll put you on the list
@lumin
Okay :) I'll put you on the list

@Lunadiviner, Can you put me on the list for USD please? Whenever you get batteries for your pen and have free slots. :3 I have request for an original character if possible.
@Lunadiviner, Can you put me on the list for USD please? Whenever you get batteries for your pen and have free slots. :3 I have request for an original character if possible.
@Lunadiviner
Hi! Love your art (Most likely going to commision in the future when i stop spending all my currency haha), and i don't mean to pry- but how do you get that texture on your artwork?
I'm really sorry if it's rude of me to ask, I've just never seen someone use such a nice texture as that before ^^;
@Lunadiviner
Hi! Love your art (Most likely going to commision in the future when i stop spending all my currency haha), and i don't mean to pry- but how do you get that texture on your artwork?
I'm really sorry if it's rude of me to ask, I've just never seen someone use such a nice texture as that before ^^;
VRqNR3y.png
@bleed
Thank you! I normally work traditionally on paper and it bothers me how smooth digital art tends to look, so I have a scanned paper texture that I work on for lines and color :)
@bleed
Thank you! I normally work traditionally on paper and it bothers me how smooth digital art tends to look, so I have a scanned paper texture that I work on for lines and color :)

@xstridex
I have 2 slots open if you're still interested :)
@xstridex
I have 2 slots open if you're still interested :)

@Lunadiviner, I am still interested!

OC that you want me to draw: Link

Short descriptor of what you're looking for: I don't have any images of him wearing clothes yet, but I can see him wearing something similar to This or This. More along the terms of the long coat, but less vampire-like with some soft purples or soft reds (or both). And a shorter hat with some flowers in the brim. More elegant.

Anything else you want to make sure I know: He's kind of a "hatter of wonderland" character, but with more elegant charm than the crazy part. So you can make him colorful. :3

Let me know if you need anymore details!
@Lunadiviner, I am still interested!

OC that you want me to draw: Link

Short descriptor of what you're looking for: I don't have any images of him wearing clothes yet, but I can see him wearing something similar to This or This. More along the terms of the long coat, but less vampire-like with some soft purples or soft reds (or both). And a shorter hat with some flowers in the brim. More elegant.

Anything else you want to make sure I know: He's kind of a "hatter of wonderland" character, but with more elegant charm than the crazy part. So you can make him colorful. :3

Let me know if you need anymore details!
^
@QueenCorn
@Kildra
@Breezebramble
@Chivalry

It's been a bit so i'm using the pinglist too :) (If you want to be taken off please let me know!)
^
@QueenCorn
@Kildra
@Breezebramble
@Chivalry

It's been a bit so i'm using the pinglist too :) (If you want to be taken off please let me know!)

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31