Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Luna's Gijinka|OC Art portraits! [Open]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31
^
^

tumblr_pkf2y2tEvP1x310aeo1_r2_250.jpg

tumblr_pkf2y2tEvP1x310aeo2_r2_250.jpg

@Lunadiviner Would you be interested in doing a bust for me in exchange for: [item=Starlight Cloak] [item=Primary Gene: Python] [item=Filigree Rapier] and whatever cost if any left over in gems? If so I am stuck between three males that need art so I thought I would let you pick who you'd prefer to draw and then I could fill out the description/form for them after? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19130&tab=dragon&did=43929160]Riku[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19130&tab=dragon&did=30008120]Russet[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=19130&tab=dragon&did=40791543]Unnamed[/url]
@Lunadiviner
Would you be interested in doing a bust for me in exchange for:
Starlight Cloak Primary Gene: Python Filigree Rapier and whatever cost if any left over in gems?

If so I am stuck between three males that need art so I thought I would let you pick who you'd prefer to draw and then I could fill out the description/form for them after?

Riku
Russet
Unnamed
VoAq4Uk.gifhwvlqsO.gifaRJrSyA.gif
@ripcooperchick

I'd be willing to do a piece for those! If I had to choose, I'd say Riku, I love his skin :) and double horns are always fun

I'll put you on the list and you can fill out a form whenever you have time
@ripcooperchick

I'd be willing to do a piece for those! If I had to choose, I'd say Riku, I love his skin :) and double horns are always fun

I'll put you on the list and you can fill out a form whenever you have time

@Lunadiviner [color=#3d4a8a][font=Times New Roman][i]Dragon that you want me to draw:[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43929160] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439292/43929160_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Does this dragon already have a gjinka design:[/i] I don't have a set idea for his appearance, shorter hair, bright blue eyes, fantastical outfit of some variety, he is an assassin by trade so something stealthy, something that ties in his ice/crystal/bone/blood theme if possible. I know that isn't super helpful but I like to give others creative license, let me know if you want anything more solid or for me to clarify things? [i]Anything else you want to make sure I know:[/i] Info in his bio if you need some inspiration
@Lunadiviner

Dragon that you want me to draw:
43929160_350.png

Does this dragon already have a gjinka design:
I don't have a set idea for his appearance, shorter hair, bright blue eyes, fantastical outfit of some variety, he is an assassin by trade so something stealthy, something that ties in his ice/crystal/bone/blood theme if possible. I know that isn't super helpful but I like to give others creative license, let me know if you want anything more solid or for me to clarify things?
Anything else you want to make sure I know: Info in his bio if you need some inspiration
VoAq4Uk.gifhwvlqsO.gifaRJrSyA.gif
[center][color=#3d4a8a][font=Times New Roman][i]Dragon that you want me to draw:[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=197539&tab=dragon&did=43065285][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/430653/43065285.png[/img][/url] [i]Does this dragon already have a gijinka design:[/i] not yet ;w; [i]If not provide a short descriptor of what you're looking for (Age/weight/skin color/more natural or more fantasy/ etc.):[/i] i'll go in order then... age: mid-20s, kind of college-esque weight: lanky, a little chub, and some visible muscles (but not mr. burly man) skin: on the lighter side, but definitely been under the sun a bit fantasy/realistic: i think i'd be interested in the more fantasy side, so maybe a frill or the dark sclera eye he has c: i would love to see his faerie apparel by him, too! ^-^ [i]Anything else you want to make sure I know:[/i] as for anything else, i think i want to mention he has kind of an innocent look and a baby-ish face in my mind c: i'd also absolutely love to see as much apparel incorporated as possible, but understand you may not be able to do that. his accent isn't necessary to include, since i may change it later on c: also i have a few UM accents i would happily trade, but weren't on your wishlist (just let me know if you're interested, if not, i'll pay in gems c:) [item=accent: stygian gatekeeper f][item=accent: midnight attendant][item=accent: cloudy nebula][item=accent: a requiem for peace][item=accent: fiery filigree][item=accent: lily of the valley-b][item=accent: the earl of bell-blue][item=accent: arcane teardrops][item=accent: crimson splash][item=skin: charmed][item=accent: iceguard]
43065285.png

Does this dragon already have a gijinka design: not yet ;w;

If not provide a short descriptor of what you're looking for (Age/weight/skin color/more natural or more fantasy/ etc.): i'll go in order then...
weight: lanky, a little chub, and some visible muscles (but not mr. burly man)
skin: on the lighter side, but definitely been under the sun a bit
fantasy/realistic: i think i'd be interested in the more fantasy side, so maybe a frill or the dark sclera eye he has c: i would love to see his faerie apparel by him, too! ^-^

Anything else you want to make sure I know: as for anything else, i think i want to mention he has kind of an innocent look and a baby-ish face in my mind c: i'd also absolutely love to see as much apparel incorporated as possible, but understand you may not be able to do that. his accent isn't necessary to include, since i may change it later on c:

also i have a few UM accents i would happily trade, but weren't on your wishlist (just let me know if you're interested, if not, i'll pay in gems c:)
Accent: Stygian Gatekeeper F Accent: Midnight Attendant Accent: Cloudy Nebula Accent: A Requiem for Peace Accent: Fiery Filigree Accent: Lily of the Valley-b Accent: The Earl of Bell-blue Accent: Arcane Teardrops Accent: Crimson Splash Skin: Charmed Accent: Iceguard
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared
Sorry! But I'm not super interested in any of those. I'll add you to the list though :)
@scared
Sorry! But I'm not super interested in any of those. I'll add you to the list though :)

Hi!! Are you interested in or for trade?
Hi!! Are you interested in or for trade?
@cats
I would be in winter wendigo :)
@cats
I would be in winter wendigo :)

Hooray!! It is probably worth around 950g-1000g? It is released every year around Christmas! I love it just never had the right dragon for it and have too many projects :D [color=#3d4a8a][font=Times New Roman][i]Dragon that you want me to draw:[/i][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42498325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424984/42498325_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Does this dragon already have a gijinka design:[/i] not yet!! [i]If not provide a short descriptor of what you're looking for (Age/weight/skin color/more natural or more fantasy/ etc.):[/i] she is a humanoid, time goddess, named after one of the fates - Atropos. The general color pattern of her is the same colors as the actual dragon - silvers and golds. She is the goddess of inevitability, death. Other than long, silver hair... I am not terribly picky about the design! [i]Anything else you want to make sure I know:[/i] i dont think so :D
Hooray!! It is probably worth around 950g-1000g? It is released every year around Christmas! I love it just never had the right dragon for it and have too many projects :D

42498325_350.png

Does this dragon already have a gijinka design: not yet!!
If not provide a short descriptor of what you're looking for (Age/weight/skin color/more natural or more fantasy/ etc.): she is a humanoid, time goddess, named after one of the fates - Atropos. The general color pattern of her is the same colors as the actual dragon - silvers and golds. She is the goddess of inevitability, death. Other than long, silver hair... I am not terribly picky about the design! Anything else you want to make sure I know: i dont think so :D
^
^

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31