Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do dragons play reverse D&D
1 2 3
@Bronzewing
Oh no a critical failure it would seem that you flunked your final exam.
@Bronzewing
Oh no a critical failure it would seem that you flunked your final exam.
I Have pledged myself to my all mighty Shadow Mom
Now i'm just imagining dragons playing as different human "races", except they don't understand human races/ethnicities and think that goths, millenials, retail employees and weeaboos are actual human races.

And also just imagine dragons trying to roleplay as humans, like what kind of an amazingly beautiful disaster would that be? I would probably pay to watch something like that.

And since I haven't seen evidence of phones existing in Sornith, what about dragons trying to understand phones? Like, they see you talking into this thin tiny box and think there's someone trapped in it, so they break it, much to your horror, to try and help them "get out".

Dragons trying to understand humans just sounds wild.
Now i'm just imagining dragons playing as different human "races", except they don't understand human races/ethnicities and think that goths, millenials, retail employees and weeaboos are actual human races.

And also just imagine dragons trying to roleplay as humans, like what kind of an amazingly beautiful disaster would that be? I would probably pay to watch something like that.

And since I haven't seen evidence of phones existing in Sornith, what about dragons trying to understand phones? Like, they see you talking into this thin tiny box and think there's someone trapped in it, so they break it, much to your horror, to try and help them "get out".

Dragons trying to understand humans just sounds wild.
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
[center][img]https://d3idt3y1vhsqn9.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/houses-and-humans.jpg[/img][/center] [size=2]I love this comic so much![/size]
houses-and-humans.jpg

I love this comic so much!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@M42
you had that already written, didn’t you
@M42
you had that already written, didn’t you
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#4d1f00]N[/color][/size][size=4][color=#803300]ope! I wrote it when I saw the thread go up. It was a nice writing warm-up, though. @Faolana
L5Nllxk.png Nope! I wrote it when I saw the thread go up. It was a nice writing warm-up, though. @Faolana
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
The Office
The Office
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
@M42
That’s amazing. I must do something to contribute in the same way now
@M42
That’s amazing. I must do something to contribute in the same way now
[quote name="PandaOverlord" date="2019-01-24 16:32:42" ] The Office [/quote]
PandaOverlord wrote on 2019-01-24 16:32:42:
The Office
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
how about 'suburbs and SUVs' tho
'I flip over the bake sale at the PTA.'
'Why?'
'To make Karen look like a jerk.'
how about 'suburbs and SUVs' tho
'I flip over the bake sale at the PTA.'
'Why?'
'To make Karen look like a jerk.'
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[quote name="Kaldwin" date="2019-01-24 15:32:47" ] mirros = tieflings [/quote] Yes. Yes and even more yes.
Kaldwin wrote on 2019-01-24 15:32:47:
mirros = tieflings

Yes. Yes and even more yes.
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png