Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Toldentop's Skin and Accent Shop
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21
@Toldentops Your accents are lovely! I'd love to be on the list for the next print of Sunbeam Blessings. :D
@Toldentops Your accents are lovely! I'd love to be on the list for the next print of Sunbeam Blessings. :D
@Tharn Sure thing!
@Tharn Sure thing!
flight_rising_signature_by_toldentops-dajxkhw.png toldentops_skin_and_accent_shop_banner_by_toldentops-dcruva8.png

@Lawful
@Darthiel
@hexadecimal
@thefrogg
@PhoenixOmega
Hey guys! Sorry for the ping again, but I've run into sort of a dilemma. I haven't been about to get much luck getting other people interested in this skin, so here are a few options:

1. Get refunded 550 gems from me
2. Get 5 more people interested to pay 550 for this skin!
3. Pay 200 more gems for me to buy the 5 skin bundle!

Please let me know ASAP! If nobody else is willing to buy the skin, then I will refund you.

@Lawful
@Darthiel
@hexadecimal
@thefrogg
@PhoenixOmega
Hey guys! Sorry for the ping again, but I've run into sort of a dilemma. I haven't been about to get much luck getting other people interested in this skin, so here are a few options:

1. Get refunded 550 gems from me
2. Get 5 more people interested to pay 550 for this skin!
3. Pay 200 more gems for me to buy the 5 skin bundle!

Please let me know ASAP! If nobody else is willing to buy the skin, then I will refund you.
flight_rising_signature_by_toldentops-dajxkhw.png toldentops_skin_and_accent_shop_banner_by_toldentops-dcruva8.png
@Toldentops

If there are no more people interested each of us would have to pay 750g, is that right?
@Toldentops

If there are no more people interested each of us would have to pay 750g, is that right?
ngw7WrY.png
@Toldentops

Could I get a slot for Sunbeam Blessings? :o
@Toldentops

Could I get a slot for Sunbeam Blessings? :o
Gem sales
@toldentops

I'm okay with the extra, or if you end up close to full slots, I'm willing to buy a second copy.
@toldentops

I'm okay with the extra, or if you end up close to full slots, I'm willing to buy a second copy.
kQXO8qG.gif
@toldentops

I...actually thought this had been delivered already. It is not the first skin/accent I have forgotten about in some fashion. But I can throw in another 200 gems.
@toldentops

I...actually thought this had been delivered already. It is not the first skin/accent I have forgotten about in some fashion. But I can throw in another 200 gems.
@inn sure thing!
@inn sure thing!
@Darthiel Correct!
@thefrogg
@PhoenixOmega ok! Please send payment whenever you can.
@Darthiel Correct!
@thefrogg
@PhoenixOmega ok! Please send payment whenever you can.
@Toldentops

Ok, in that case I am also ok with paying the extra :)
@Toldentops

Ok, in that case I am also ok with paying the extra :)
ngw7WrY.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21