Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD/T/G] Saturn's Symmetry Shop + Extra
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Automendon

Adding <3 is it for USD or FR currency, or just generally?
@Automendon

Adding <3 is it for USD or FR currency, or just generally?
@saturnia Just generally would be fine! <3
@saturnia Just generally would be fine! <3
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Saturnia I have a female dragon anthro i can pay 400k T in treasure for if you can do a headshot of her to be used as a discord pfp? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/511359687019724802/537179056869736468/sensual.png[/img]
@Saturnia I have a female dragon anthro i can pay 400k T in treasure for if you can do a headshot of her to be used as a discord pfp?

sensual.png
@Saturnia, Hello! Do you have a USD slot open rn? I just wasn't sure as there are a few orders not listed on the front. Also, can you draw a Kirin? I may have a reference.
@Saturnia, Hello! Do you have a USD slot open rn? I just wasn't sure as there are a few orders not listed on the front. Also, can you draw a Kirin? I may have a reference.
@Sensual Hello! I noticed your reply earlier but had to afk, I will be okay with 200-300kT too if you need the treasure for projects, but is it okay if I finish the current FR slot I have? ^^ I can reserve the next slot for you! Also should it be symmetrical or just an artistic freedom icon?

@Sensual Hello! I noticed your reply earlier but had to afk, I will be okay with 200-300kT too if you need the treasure for projects, but is it okay if I finish the current FR slot I have? ^^ I can reserve the next slot for you! Also should it be symmetrical or just an artistic freedom icon?

@xstridex

I have 2 more slots available! You can send the ref and I'll provide the sketch. c: I'll get to updating the other orders.
@xstridex

I have 2 more slots available! You can send the ref and I'll provide the sketch. c: I'll get to updating the other orders.
@Saturnia Reserving the next spot for me would be wonderful ^-^ and I can pay 300kT for the icon with your artistic freedom as long as it ends up reasonably able to fit in a Discord pfp frame.
@Saturnia Reserving the next spot for me would be wonderful ^-^ and I can pay 300kT for the icon with your artistic freedom as long as it ends up reasonably able to fit in a Discord pfp frame.
@Saturnia, orz unfortunately the piece I was going to send you was lost and I couldn't find it. It was something a friend of mine was working on for me but I just found out she lost the project along with others awhile ago. I'm sorry about this but, Would it be alright if I sent you an explanation instead with less accurate references?
@Saturnia, orz unfortunately the piece I was going to send you was lost and I couldn't find it. It was something a friend of mine was working on for me but I just found out she lost the project along with others awhile ago. I'm sorry about this but, Would it be alright if I sent you an explanation instead with less accurate references?
@xstridex

Yes of course! I like to think I work well with a description, plus we infinite adjustments to the sketch, and even some to the end result! Feel free to PM if still interested <3
@xstridex

Yes of course! I like to think I work well with a description, plus we infinite adjustments to the sketch, and even some to the end result! Feel free to PM if still interested <3
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12