Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Designer's Hub (moving threads!)
1 2 ... 619 620 621 622 623 ... 1377 1378
This is my first time submitting a design request, so I hope I did it all right. I like the outfits I've seen so far and, whoever decides to take on my dragon, I look forward to seeing what you create! Username: Hodr Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45680066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456801/45680066_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel slot limit: 10 (a little over is okay, but under is best) Other Notes: Cozy nature vibe? I really like seeing her genes, so something gene-friendly and not crazy-expensive would be great! She's already wearing gladeboughs, and if you can work with them, that's cool, but don't feel obligated to keep them. @kyrin18 @nitejewel @ThePhantomRose @DreamCatcher2 @Savilyn @SCFox2620 @AquaSoars@Loyalties @PotatoTrash @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @FluffyTundras @Tonks19@Lykos @OrigamiBoat @Sekira @Serafin @Phoenyxx @Silverdire @CosmicSymbols @Sergsune@DeathLock @Vulpess @Lemonie @TangleFeather @Parzivval @Waluwadjet @Fishtailholly@riseandshine @Trixelations @shanncrafter @freaquin @BurntLeafyToast @elr @AquaParrot@SecretSkydancer @Saraceaser @Ronalii @coatlfeathers @Honorary @Gewlduh @Gogoat@Nirvana68 @oOKookieOo @HeckinCat @MythicalCookie @Lopai @c1anddsaddict@cossmiicdolphin @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Reanimated @HopeBagels @Horseleech@pastellord @skeptiical @TehuMertt @Qhersek @Pieeee @shirotsubaki6564 @Reiyn @NovaFire@gizmo10 @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Astray @Astrophile@Gailia @Selenology @Darkesty @Greenteas @Ivyproxic @Ranseur @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush@Kay13 @Cosimia @Macchi @Disruptive @Nekomura224 @Biirdy @eefles @Silen @Nebulacloud@Jayflying @FireHeartSong @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun@AquaBanana @CynicalMuffin @Oleaster @NightRising @LunaflareMoon
This is my first time submitting a design request, so I hope I did it all right. I like the outfits I've seen so far and, whoever decides to take on my dragon, I look forward to seeing what you create!

Username: Hodr
Link to dragon:
45680066_350.png

Apparel slot limit: 10 (a little over is okay, but under is best)
Other Notes: Cozy nature vibe? I really like seeing her genes, so something gene-friendly and not crazy-expensive would be great! She's already wearing gladeboughs, and if you can work with them, that's cool, but don't feel obligated to keep them.

@kyrin18 @nitejewel @ThePhantomRose @DreamCatcher2 @Savilyn @SCFox2620 @AquaSoars@Loyalties @PotatoTrash @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @FluffyTundras @Tonks19@Lykos @OrigamiBoat @Sekira @Serafin @Phoenyxx @Silverdire @CosmicSymbols @Sergsune@DeathLock @Vulpess @Lemonie @TangleFeather @Parzivval @Waluwadjet @Fishtailholly@riseandshine @Trixelations @shanncrafter @freaquin @BurntLeafyToast @elr @AquaParrot@SecretSkydancer @Saraceaser @Ronalii @coatlfeathers @Honorary @Gewlduh @Gogoat@Nirvana68 @oOKookieOo @HeckinCat @MythicalCookie @Lopai @c1anddsaddict@cossmiicdolphin @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Reanimated @HopeBagels @Horseleech@pastellord @skeptiical @TehuMertt @Qhersek @Pieeee @shirotsubaki6564 @Reiyn @NovaFire@gizmo10 @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Astray @Astrophile@Gailia @Selenology @Darkesty @Greenteas @Ivyproxic @Ranseur @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush@Kay13 @Cosimia @Macchi @Disruptive @Nekomura224 @Biirdy @eefles @Silen @Nebulacloud@Jayflying @FireHeartSong @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun@AquaBanana @CynicalMuffin @Oleaster @NightRising @LunaflareMoon
JOwRWcq.png
@hodr she’s so pretty, you’re super lucky! I’m sorry about the pricing, not a lot of apparel matches her colors. I went one slot above but the glasses aren’t very prominent so I think it’s okay if you take them off!
Not Found
@hodr she’s so pretty, you’re super lucky! I’m sorry about the pricing, not a lot of apparel matches her colors. I went one slot above but the glasses aren’t very prominent so I think it’s okay if you take them off!
Not Found
@coatlfeathers Thank you! I sort of stumbled upon her in the Wind forums and I feel really lucky to have found her. And thanks so much for the outfit! I especially dig the sepia apparel. The lattice looks very nice on her wings, too. I would willingly save up for something that goes so well with her colors.
@coatlfeathers Thank you! I sort of stumbled upon her in the Wind forums and I feel really lucky to have found her. And thanks so much for the outfit! I especially dig the sepia apparel. The lattice looks very nice on her wings, too. I would willingly save up for something that goes so well with her colors.
JOwRWcq.png
Username: Naeriie Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48363718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483638/48363718_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel slot limit: I currently have 14 slots. c: Other Notes: She's the mate of a bounty hunter, and he showers her in rare jewels and treasures, but she'd rather a simpler look, not being one for jewels and riches. She often tends to her mate's wounds when he returns from his quests with his partner. So I'm looking for something refined, but down to earth? (And any name suggestions if anyone has them as well ahaha) Here's her mate Dusty for comparison/reference, but otherwise I'm super duper keen to see some ideas. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48438007] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484381/48438007_350.png[/img] [/url] [sub]@kyrin18 @nitejewel @ThePhantomRose @DreamCatcher2 @Savilyn @SCFox2620 @AquaSoars @Loyalties @PotatoTrash @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @FluffyTundras @Tonks19 @Lykos @OrigamiBoat @Sekira @Serafin @Phoenyxx @Silverdire @CosmicSymbols @Sergsune @DeathLock @Vulpess @Lemonie @TangleFeather @Parzivval @Waluwadjet @Fishtailholly @riseandshine @Trixelations @shanncrafter @freaquin @BurntLeafyToast @elr @AquaParrot @SecretSkydancer @Saraceaser @Ronalii @coatlfeathers @Honorary @Gewlduh @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @oOKookieOo @HeckinCat @MythicalCookie @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @cossmiicdolphin @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Reanimated @HopeBagels @Horseleech @pastellord @skeptiical @TehuMertt @Qhersek @Pieeee @shirotsubaki6564 @Reiyn @NovaFire @gizmo10 @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Astray @Astrophile @Gailia @Selenology @Darkesty @Greenteas @Ivyproxic @Ranseur @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Kay13 @Cosimia @Macchi @Disruptive @Nekomura224 @Biirdy @eefles @Silen @Nebulacloud @Jayflying @FireHeartSong @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @AquaBanana @CynicalMuffin @Oleaster @NightRising @LunaflareMoon[/sub] I feel bad for pinging everyone, but I don't have any preferences. ^^;
Username: Naeriie
Link to dragon:
48363718_350.png

Apparel slot limit: I currently have 14 slots. c:
Other Notes: She's the mate of a bounty hunter, and he showers her in rare jewels and treasures, but she'd rather a simpler look, not being one for jewels and riches. She often tends to her mate's wounds when he returns from his quests with his partner. So I'm looking for something refined, but down to earth? (And any name suggestions if anyone has them as well ahaha)
Here's her mate Dusty for comparison/reference, but otherwise I'm super duper keen to see some ideas.

48438007_350.png

@kyrin18 @nitejewel @ThePhantomRose @DreamCatcher2 @Savilyn @SCFox2620 @AquaSoars @Loyalties @PotatoTrash @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @FluffyTundras @Tonks19 @Lykos @OrigamiBoat @Sekira @Serafin @Phoenyxx @Silverdire @CosmicSymbols @Sergsune @DeathLock @Vulpess @Lemonie @TangleFeather @Parzivval @Waluwadjet @Fishtailholly @riseandshine @Trixelations @shanncrafter @freaquin @BurntLeafyToast @elr @AquaParrot @SecretSkydancer @Saraceaser @Ronalii @coatlfeathers @Honorary @Gewlduh @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @oOKookieOo @HeckinCat @MythicalCookie @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @cossmiicdolphin @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Reanimated @HopeBagels @Horseleech @pastellord @skeptiical @TehuMertt @Qhersek @Pieeee @shirotsubaki6564 @Reiyn @NovaFire @gizmo10 @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Astray @Astrophile @Gailia @Selenology @Darkesty @Greenteas @Ivyproxic @Ranseur @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Kay13 @Cosimia @Macchi @Disruptive @Nekomura224 @Biirdy @eefles @Silen @Nebulacloud @Jayflying @FireHeartSong @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @AquaBanana @CynicalMuffin @Oleaster @NightRising @LunaflareMoon
I feel bad for pinging everyone, but I don't have any preferences. ^^;
[color=#7730b5][b]Username:[/b] Fate2726 [b]Link to dragon:[/b][/color] [br] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48608431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486085/48608431_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [color=#7730b5][b]Apparel slot limit:[/b] 13 [b]Other Notes:[/b] Break my wallet, I'm prepared to go all out with this kid. I don't have many themes in mind just yet so pitch anything and everything you've got. If a better accent is found that blends well with her color scheme and covers the patch of yellow in her head frill, bring it![/color] ----- [center][size=2][color=#cc0099][i]Pinglist was here.[/i][/color][/size][/center]
Username: Fate2726
Link to dragon:

Apparel slot limit: 13
Other Notes:
Break my wallet, I'm prepared to go all out with this kid. I don't have many themes in mind just yet so pitch anything and everything you've got. If a better accent is found that blends well with her color scheme and covers the patch of yellow in her head frill, bring it!

Pinglist was here.
k90SFdG.gif
@kyrin18 @nitejewel @ThePhantomRose @DreamCatcher2 @Savilyn @SCFox2620 @AquaSoars @Loyalties @PotatoTrash @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @FluffyTundras @Tonks19 @Lykos @OrigamiBoat @Sekira @Serafin @Phoenyxx @Silverdire @CosmicSymbols @Sergsune @DeathLock @Vulpess @Lemonie @TangleFeather @Parzivval @Waluwadjet @Fishtailholly @riseandshine @Trixelations @shanncrafter @freaquin @BurntLeafyToast @elr @AquaParrot @SecretSkydancer @Saraceaser @Ronalii @coatlfeathers @Honorary @Gewlduh @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @oOKookieOo @HeckinCat @MythicalCookie @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @cossmiicdolphin @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Reanimated @HopeBagels @Horseleech @pastellord @skeptiical @TehuMertt @Qhersek @Pieeee @shirotsubaki6564 @Reiyn @NovaFire @gizmo10 @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Astray @Astrophile @Gailia @Selenology @Darkesty @Greenteas @Ivyproxic @Ranseur @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Kay13 @Cosimia @Macchi @Disruptive @Nekomura224 @Biirdy @eefles @Silen @Nebulacloud @Jayflying @FireHeartSong @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @AquaBanana @CynicalMuffin @Oleaster @NightRising @LunaflareMoon [b]Username:[/b] Thunderbird777 [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48563156] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485632/48563156_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel slot limit:[/b] 6 (10 max) [b]Other Notes:[/b] Can you please stick to a nature, water, or swamp theme to go with the skin?
@kyrin18 @nitejewel @ThePhantomRose @DreamCatcher2 @Savilyn @SCFox2620 @AquaSoars @Loyalties @PotatoTrash @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @FluffyTundras @Tonks19 @Lykos @OrigamiBoat @Sekira @Serafin @Phoenyxx @Silverdire @CosmicSymbols @Sergsune @DeathLock @Vulpess @Lemonie @TangleFeather @Parzivval @Waluwadjet @Fishtailholly @riseandshine @Trixelations @shanncrafter @freaquin @BurntLeafyToast @elr @AquaParrot @SecretSkydancer @Saraceaser @Ronalii @coatlfeathers @Honorary @Gewlduh @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @oOKookieOo @HeckinCat @MythicalCookie @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @cossmiicdolphin @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Reanimated @HopeBagels @Horseleech @pastellord @skeptiical @TehuMertt @Qhersek @Pieeee @shirotsubaki6564 @Reiyn @NovaFire @gizmo10 @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Astray @Astrophile @Gailia @Selenology @Darkesty @Greenteas @Ivyproxic @Ranseur @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Kay13 @Cosimia @Macchi @Disruptive @Nekomura224 @Biirdy @eefles @Silen @Nebulacloud @Jayflying @FireHeartSong @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @AquaBanana @CynicalMuffin @Oleaster @NightRising @LunaflareMoon

Username: Thunderbird777
Link to dragon:
48563156_350.png

Apparel slot limit: 6 (10 max)
Other Notes: Can you please stick to a nature, water, or swamp theme to go with the skin?
@naeriie I am literally going to cry, how is she so cute and good and pure, I love her so much!!1 Her colours are gorgeous, so warm and soft, please smooch her for me. [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=48363718&skin=0&apparel=25861,11200,25865,29005,19448,2758,18825,11674,2562,547,26858,22835,7869,25863&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol] Kiwi Plumed Headdress Copper Earrings of Transmutation Kiwi Plumed Cover Marigold Wing Garland Calico Cat Ornate Copper Necklace Untamed Shoulder Guard Copper Cuffs of Transmutation Marigold Lei Elaborate Sandwastes Sash Ivory Scale Tassets Gilded Rose Thorn Banner Peridot Flourish Tail Drape Kiwi Plumed Tuft[/columns]
@naeriie I am literally going to cry, how is she so cute and good and pure, I love her so much!!1 Her colours are gorgeous, so warm and soft, please smooch her for me.
dragon?did=48363718&skin=0&apparel=25861,11200,25865,29005,19448,2758,18825,11674,2562,547,26858,22835,7869,25863&xt=dressing.png Kiwi Plumed Headdress
Copper Earrings of Transmutation
Kiwi Plumed Cover
Marigold Wing Garland
Calico Cat
Ornate Copper Necklace
Untamed Shoulder Guard
Copper Cuffs of Transmutation
Marigold Lei
Elaborate Sandwastes Sash
Ivory Scale Tassets
Gilded Rose Thorn Banner
Peridot Flourish Tail Drape
Kiwi Plumed Tuft
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[sub]@kyrin18 @nitejewel @ThePhantomRose @DreamCatcher2 @Savilyn @SCFox2620 @AquaSoars @Loyalties @PotatoTrash @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @FluffyTundras @Tonks19 @Lykos @OrigamiBoat @Sekira @Serafin @Phoenyxx @Silverdire @CosmicSymbols @Sergsune @DeathLock @Vulpess @Lemonie @TangleFeather @Parzivval @Waluwadjet @Fishtailholly @riseandshine @Trixelations @shanncrafter @freaquin @BurntLeafyToast @elr @AquaParrot @SecretSkydancer @Saraceaser @Ronalii @coatlfeathers @Honorary @Gewlduh @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @oOKookieOo @HeckinCat @MythicalCookie @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @cossmiicdolphin @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Reanimated @HopeBagels @Horseleech @pastellord @skeptiical @TehuMertt @Qhersek @Pieeee @shirotsubaki6564 @Reiyn @NovaFire @gizmo10 @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Astray @Astrophile @Gailia @Selenology @Darkesty @Greenteas @Ivyproxic @Ranseur @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Kay13 @Cosimia @Macchi @Disruptive @Nekomura224 @Biirdy @eefles @Silen @Nebulacloud @Jayflying @FireHeartSong @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @AquaBanana @CynicalMuffin @Oleaster @NightRising @LunaflareMoon[/sub] Ooo AquaBanana thanks, that's really nice~ ! (Sorry i keep forgetting to thank peeps, I'm sick and having lapses of memory X'D) Got two more I'd love some help with: [b]Username:[/b] Skullettez [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44649424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446495/44649424_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel slot limit:[/b] 12 or More! [b]Other notes:[/b] First here we have Karkose~ I don't have any lore or outfit ideas for him so go wild and have fun with it. XD I just want him to look nice~ [b]Username:[/b] Skullettez [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46956939] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469570/46956939_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel slot limit:[/b] 12 or More! [b]Other notes:[/b] Then his girl, Freedah! I also have exactly ZERO ideas for her, so...Yea. XD I just want them to look pretty! Thanks a bunch, guys!

Ooo AquaBanana thanks, that's really nice~ !
(Sorry i keep forgetting to thank peeps, I'm sick and having lapses of memory X'D)

Got two more I'd love some help with:

Username: Skullettez
Link to dragon:

44649424_350.png

Apparel slot limit: 12 or More!
Other notes: First here we have Karkose~ I don't have any lore or outfit ideas for him so go wild and have fun with it. XD I just want him to look nice~

Username: Skullettez
Link to dragon:

46956939_350.png

Apparel slot limit: 12 or More!
Other notes: Then his girl, Freedah! I also have exactly ZERO ideas for her, so...Yea. XD I just want them to look pretty!

Thanks a bunch, guys!
@kyrin18 @nitejewel @ThePhantomRose @DreamCatcher2 @Savilyn @SCFox2620 @AquaSoars @Loyalties @PotatoTrash @mochii @Cloudsong101 @Bluwingskitty @FluffyTundras @Tonks19 @Lykos @OrigamiBoat @Sekira @Serafin @Phoenyxx @Silverdire @CosmicSymbols @Sergsune @DeathLock @Vulpess @Lemonie @TangleFeather @Parzivval @Waluwadjet @Fishtailholly @riseandshine @Trixelations @shanncrafter @freaquin @BurntLeafyToast @elr @AquaParrot @SecretSkydancer @Saraceaser @Ronalii @coatlfeathers @Honorary @Gewlduh @Gogoat @Nirvana68 @oOKookieOo @HeckinCat @MythicalCookie @Lopai @c1anddsaddict @cossmiicdolphin @Megan65 @DragonCookie @Reanimated @HopeBagels @Horseleech @pastellord @skeptiical @TehuMertt @Qhersek @Pieeee @shirotsubaki6564 @Reiyn @NovaFire @gizmo10 @DragonNoodles @XxBlueExorcistxX @DankNarwhal @DarkPuffin @Astray @Astrophile @Gailia @Selenology @Darkesty @Greenteas @Ivyproxic @Ranseur @ChaoticCalamity @skybrush @Kay13 @Cosimia @Macchi @Disruptive @Nekomura224 @Biirdy @eefles @Silen @Nebulacloud @Jayflying @FireHeartSong @ShadewingRising @Leyii @KrazKitCat @Kirrandria @Juneun @AquaBanana @CynicalMuffin @Oleaster @NightRising @LunaflareMoon Username: RamenNoodleCat Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48379737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483798/48379737_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel slot limit: 12 Other Notes: I don't have anything in mind for him right now. But whatever outfit I end up giving him will most likely influence his lore. Thanks!!!!

Username: RamenNoodleCat
Link to dragon:
48379737_350.png

Apparel slot limit: 12
Other Notes: I don't have anything in mind for him right now. But whatever outfit I end up giving him will most likely influence his lore.
Thanks!!!!
bBPzQ9y.png
@Thunderbird777 [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=48563156&skin=22929&apparel=10878,26275,2116,26534,24719,24718&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [outfit=686155] [color=#183810][i]They speak of the monster that lurks in the deepest of swamps. They warn of the monstrous things he does. They warned you. And now you're face-to-face with him.[/i][/color] [/columns]
@Thunderbird777
dragon?did=48563156&skin=22929&apparel=10878,26275,2116,26534,24719,24718&xt=dressing.png
Swamp Monster

They speak of the monster that lurks in the deepest of swamps. They warn of the monstrous things he does. They warned you. And now you're face-to-face with him.
1 2 ... 619 620 621 622 623 ... 1377 1378