Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | mink's greets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@lemontart: I'll take good care of her. Thank you! ^^
@lemontart: I'll take good care of her. Thank you! ^^
@LeneSahara @HappyLeech @LordOfTheSpooky @midnightangel @ProwlnJazz @kerink @QueenOfClovers @satanicairpirate @Inkdropfox @bumblepuppy @Caerbannog

sorry for mass ping, everyone, but here is a Very Important Reminder!:

you are not under any circumstances required to keep the hatchling you receive(d) from me. if you end up not wanting it, feel absolutely free to exalt it, sell it, give it away, what have you. it is yours to do with as you please.
@LeneSahara @HappyLeech @LordOfTheSpooky @midnightangel @ProwlnJazz @kerink @QueenOfClovers @satanicairpirate @Inkdropfox @bumblepuppy @Caerbannog

sorry for mass ping, everyone, but here is a Very Important Reminder!:

you are not under any circumstances required to keep the hatchling you receive(d) from me. if you end up not wanting it, feel absolutely free to exalt it, sell it, give it away, what have you. it is yours to do with as you please.
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
@lemontart

pff, I need to breed him, he's mah breeding stock.
@lemontart

pff, I need to breed him, he's mah breeding stock.
Me tooooo. I keeps the loverly. X3
Me tooooo. I keeps the loverly. X3
@lemontart what hatchling?
@lemontart what hatchling?
@kerink you look at my pairs from the posts on the first page and decide which one you want a free baby from :P
@kerink you look at my pairs from the posts on the first page and decide which one you want a free baby from :P
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
@lemontart oh! okay!
@lemontart oh! okay!
@lemontart

Beelzebird and Albertus, Judea and Plume, Sentinel and Tundra, Alarik and Lisette, or Sunflower and Nightshade whichever are able to breed first. if they're all available then i prefer

alarik and lisette first then sunflower and nightshade and sentinel and tundra
@lemontart

Beelzebird and Albertus, Judea and Plume, Sentinel and Tundra, Alarik and Lisette, or Sunflower and Nightshade whichever are able to breed first. if they're all available then i prefer

alarik and lisette first then sunflower and nightshade and sentinel and tundra
@kerink three of those pairs are actually on nests right now, lol. in order of earlier hatching, they're: Alarik/Lisette, Judea/Plume, Tundra/Sentinel, hatching thursday, friday, and saturday. so i'll ping you thursday, then! let me know if you change your mind!
@kerink three of those pairs are actually on nests right now, lol. in order of earlier hatching, they're: Alarik/Lisette, Judea/Plume, Tundra/Sentinel, hatching thursday, friday, and saturday. so i'll ping you thursday, then! let me know if you change your mind!
I'll have u kno I read this thread while YOOO I'LL TELL U WHAT I WANT WHAT I RLY RLY WANT from the spice girls was in my head
I'll also have u kno that the hatchling u gave me is beyond precious! u3u
I'll have u kno I read this thread while YOOO I'LL TELL U WHAT I WANT WHAT I RLY RLY WANT from the spice girls was in my head
I'll also have u kno that the hatchling u gave me is beyond precious! u3u
tumblr_inline_o2p7248s3B1tw1kaq_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9