Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Notifications, why
Me: posts in giving tree forum
Notifications: u got 2 things
Me, excited: oh boy that was fast! 2 notifications is just the right amount for a mention and a crossroads! Can’t wait to see what I got!
Notifications: 2 people replied to that joke thread you subscribed to because you thought it was funny and creative
Me: posts in giving tree forum
Notifications: u got 2 things
Me, excited: oh boy that was fast! 2 notifications is just the right amount for a mention and a crossroads! Can’t wait to see what I got!
Notifications: 2 people replied to that joke thread you subscribed to because you thought it was funny and creative
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
me: oh boy! my item on the ah sold!
the notification: Science prevails! The brew you recently concocted in Baldwin's cauldron is now ready!

:///
the notification: Science prevails! The brew you recently concocted in Baldwin's cauldron is now ready!

xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Me: Ooh, I hope it’s a surprise giftbomb or something’s cool!
Notifications: everything you put on the AH is expired
Me: Ooh, I hope it’s a surprise giftbomb or something’s cool!
Notifications: everything you put on the AH is expired
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
Every couple of days mine keep showing a new note for a post that's several weeks old. WHY.
Every couple of days mine keep showing a new note for a post that's several weeks old. WHY.
[quote name="jockey" date="2019-01-17 07:58:56" ] me: oh boy! my item on the ah sold! the notification: Science prevails! The brew you recently concocted in Baldwin's cauldron is now ready! :/// [/quote] Way too relateable ; -;
jockey wrote on 2019-01-17 07:58:56:

Way too relateable ; -;
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png