Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Aromatic Adornments
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65
Super excited!
Super excited!
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
@duckweed yeah same I really prefer the old way :c like I get it but weh... I'm like squinting at the apparel bug report thread and I'm not sure if that's where I should post this or not ????? what do
@duckweed yeah same I really prefer the old way :c like I get it but weh... I'm like squinting at the apparel bug report thread and I'm not sure if that's where I should post this or not ????? what do
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
[quote name="Zyxyz" date="2019-01-16 23:00:11" ] [quote name="VeiledOverdose" date="2019-01-16 22:45:00" ] Just going to say, staff, if you're reading these comments, remember that the Hibernal Den is not a replacement for lair space. I repeat, the Hibernal Den is NOT a replacement for lair space. Which means I hope you'll be adding some regular lair space to that update! Tabs are good, the concept of the Den is good (The tabs are better. Might be making use of them depending on what happens!). What is not good is the fact that it seems that you might be considering the Den as a replacement for lair space. Well, it's not. Just saying. Some of us want to collect the dragons and want to do other things with them other than them just being "trophies". [/quote] QFT [s]not that the admins will actually read/acknowledge this considering how stubborn they've been on ignoring userbase feedback re: the lack of lairspace expansions...[/s] [/quote] [size=2][color=#ab82c9]also, this. PLEASE stop ignoring the players who have been struggling with this for YEARS.
Zyxyz wrote on 2019-01-16 23:00:11:
VeiledOverdose wrote on 2019-01-16 22:45:00:
Just going to say, staff, if you're reading these comments, remember that the Hibernal Den is not a replacement for lair space.

I repeat, the Hibernal Den is NOT a replacement for lair space.

Which means I hope you'll be adding some regular lair space to that update! Tabs are good, the concept of the Den is good (The tabs are better. Might be making use of them depending on what happens!). What is not good is the fact that it seems that you might be considering the Den as a replacement for lair space. Well, it's not. Just saying. Some of us want to collect the dragons and want to do other things with them other than them just being "trophies".

QFT not that the admins will actually read/acknowledge this considering how stubborn they've been on ignoring userbase feedback re: the lack of lairspace expansions...

also, this. PLEASE stop ignoring the players who have been struggling with this for YEARS.
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Oooh flower set revamp!!

Thanks for updating us on the Lair Revamp, lets hope everything goes well!
Oooh flower set revamp!!

Thanks for updating us on the Lair Revamp, lets hope everything goes well!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
Nice ovo
Nice ovo
ew9u8Xp.png
Oh wow, thanks for the lair tabs/hibernal den update! As much as I feel like it can't come soon enough, I really appreciate the update and the icons are really exciting! I hope it'll come out soon, but even more than that I hope everyone spends as much time as they need on it so that it can be everything people are hoping it'll be (and that nobody is overworking themselves on it of course!)
Oh wow, thanks for the lair tabs/hibernal den update! As much as I feel like it can't come soon enough, I really appreciate the update and the icons are really exciting! I hope it'll come out soon, but even more than that I hope everyone spends as much time as they need on it so that it can be everything people are hoping it'll be (and that nobody is overworking themselves on it of course!)
image.png
"If to feel pain is my fate, then I have just one thing to say: Here in my scar-covered heart, color will always exist!"
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
image.png
Ooh, neat! Time to pile more flowers on my dragons!

I'm also super excited for the lair revamp! Thanks to staff for the update!
Ooh, neat! Time to pile more flowers on my dragons!

I'm also super excited for the lair revamp! Thanks to staff for the update!
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
This is such a cute addition to the outfits!! More flowers are always appreciated qwq
This is such a cute addition to the outfits!! More flowers are always appreciated qwq
I LOVE SO MUCH THANK YOU! haha there goes my gene project money

Thank you for the update on the Hibernal Den, it’s looking sooooo good~
I LOVE SO MUCH THANK YOU! haha there goes my gene project money

Thank you for the update on the Hibernal Den, it’s looking sooooo good~
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Can barely wait to have the hibernal lair feature!
Can barely wait to have the hibernal lair feature!
tumblr_inline_nwui74LM0m1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65