Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swap stand exclusive eye type: Buttons!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed these eyes weren't rolled out for NotN particularly since there were no other new eyes at all. Though obviously the baldwin recipe would need to be available all year that would have been a fun and fitting time to release button eyes. Especially with these [item=pinpush mirror doll] [item=four-eyed phylactery] new familiars which seriously would have been awesome and fun to give to a dragon with matching button eyes.
Gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed these eyes weren't rolled out for NotN particularly since there were no other new eyes at all. Though obviously the baldwin recipe would need to be available all year that would have been a fun and fitting time to release button eyes.

Especially with these Pinpush Mirror Doll Four-Eyed Phylactery new familiars which seriously would have been awesome and fun to give to a dragon with matching button eyes.
Support!!
Support!!
This idea is so perfect!! Love the idea of button eyes, especially with a patchwork gene
This idea is so perfect!! Love the idea of button eyes, especially with a patchwork gene
Definite support for the creepy lore.
Definite support for the creepy lore.
Support the idea of button eyes
Doesn't have to be a brew though (we already have darkened sight as a brew) - so maybe a Swipp swap (we have no eye related Swipp items yet).
Support the idea of button eyes
Doesn't have to be a brew though (we already have darkened sight as a brew) - so maybe a Swipp swap (we have no eye related Swipp items yet).
This post was made before dark eyes existed, might wanna edit that in.
This post was made before dark eyes existed, might wanna edit that in.
buys coraline fandragon
buys coraline fandragon
Hello LGBT Community
I never knew I needed this.
Please staff make it happen
I never knew I needed this.
Please staff make it happen
Give me my Other Mother
Give me my Other Mother
With looking to multi gaze anf primal and glowing....

Support!
With looking to multi gaze anf primal and glowing....

Support!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15