Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Aster Hatchery: Space-y and Matchy XYZs
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 145 146
@Recko yoo i wanna buy this little sporl pls [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46978002] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469781/46978002_350.png[/img] [/url] i dont have a name idea yet so just slap a random one on it! paying in t :)
@Recko
yoo i wanna buy this little sporl pls

46978002_350.png

i dont have a name idea yet so just slap a random one on it! paying in t :)
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@Recko Hello! Could I get on pinglists for: Neon Sunset, Oversaturated, Runaway Reaction, V Bright, Vanaheim, and Deep Space? ^^
@Recko Hello! Could I get on pinglists for: Neon Sunset, Oversaturated, Runaway Reaction, V Bright, Vanaheim, and Deep Space? ^^
__8Mc2PSM.gifAZMnV2C.pngjf9lrn8.gifVji3Tbo.gif
may I be added to the general pinglist?
may I be added to the general pinglist?
@Recko Can you add me to the general ping list? You have so many amazing pairings
@Recko Can you add me to the general ping list? You have so many amazing pairings
@Recko
Hey I just changed my username so could you swap baelistair for battleaxe on your pinglist? Thanks!
@Recko
Hey I just changed my username so could you swap baelistair for battleaxe on your pinglist? Thanks!
@Recko Hi! I'm not sure if you're still looking for affiliates, but I've always admired your hatchery from afar and would love to affiliate! I'd also love to be put on the general pinglist please ^^
@Recko Hi! I'm not sure if you're still looking for affiliates, but I've always admired your hatchery from afar and would love to affiliate! I'd also love to be put on the general pinglist please ^^
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
[b][size=5]BIG Hatchery Update![/size][/b] Hey guys, it’s been a while, but I’m back into dragon capitalism. I realize in the two-ish years I’ve been gone that a lot has changed, a lot of people have gone inactive, and a lot of people may no longer be interested in my pairs. That’s why I’m revamping a lot of my pairs and my entire pinglist. [b]I have pinged everyone on my pinglist,[/b] no matter which list you were on. If you wish to stay on my pinglist in any capacity, let me know! If you’ve moved on from my taste in dragons, just don’t do anything, and I won’t re-add you. And now to the rest of the updates: [b]Pairs Retiring: [/b] These two pairs have been sold to @DreamMorpheme. If you’re still interested in dragons from them, message them for further hatchlings! [img]http://i.imgur.com/KWvSouy.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/jH43Acs.png[/img] These two pairs now belong to @Vultis. However, since he’s my brother, you can still buy his hatchlings through my hatchery! He’ll send out pings when they hatch and sell them from his lair. [img]https://i.imgur.com/twhXglp.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nsssAra.png[/img] I’m selling the pair Infrared and replacing them with a new Infrared! If you’re interested in these two, they’re 60kt/g together, or 35kt/g each. [img]https://i.imgur.com/3zBG7nl.png[/img] [br] [b]Upcoming Projects[/b] I bought and gened a new pair! They don't have an official pairing image yet, or name... so here's their scries without apparel: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=57&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=94&auth=bd6cf5908c491725537f1010088f849cfb138b25&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=41&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=83&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=3cdc0f184c39c122ea82438fe99406485d0c0593&dummyext=prev.png[/img] You may remember this project, which went on hold while I went on hiatus. In the meantime, we got Starmap/Constellation (and I’m obsessed), so there’s a new scry! [img]https://i.imgur.com/a9dZB4v.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=150&auth=ab4e585d2bb6720f2bb2a4703bb6362008d4abab&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This is super long-term, but I’m working on a lesbian pride pair. Right now the colors are… hard. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=42&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=160&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=172&auth=759d32660a4a06bcf98c501c95a332e0621e041b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And, as always, I’m working on ~space aesthetic~ pairs and eyeburners! [b]Dragons for Sale:[/b] Right now I have a lot of dragons sitting in my “for sale” tab. They’re on the tab for much cheaper than they would usually go (except the multigaze) since I’ve been inactive so long and just want to clear them out to get a fresh start. They’re also on the “for sale” post on the front page. Have fun in the rest of your dragon capitalism day! [b]Pinged: [/b][sub] @RingsofSaturn @Lestat @etherealviscera @Conflagration @MoonlitNight @Watercolorss @IllusionsInsane @astra52 @Coley @Starsoul @Bluefire7991 @baelistair @Confusion @Onikuma @Ellira @Ghoulcats @smeen @Sharkbird @Wizardly @Holographic @LostOnTheMoon @Aven @DarkMatter @NovaDrakkon @KurtCobain @Droe @Yilara @PelicanBitten @Automedon @AHamilton @battleaxe @Satanism @ilimati @MamaMettaton @Lacy @Apellosine @nickadee @BlackWyld @JellyRaven @Soari @ShadowFromAbove @Grafkrabber @Ichored @Usoyo @Chingling @Wendibro @RockyLemons @tenworms @brit @nappez @SamanthaLea @unprofessional @Farriswheel @Serpede @DoctorCharhart @Sassaphire @Flygone @Scylla @Honorary @Cynictis @Solderwings @Zayev @Bluebird88 @(female) @Jeevas @dragoninmywagon @emmafaith @RobotCorsair @Dixie @Lovinos @nametagz @Modiste @AquaSoars @KBakugou @Aidara @QuoteTheRaven @iokru @FluffySnake @SilverOtter @BlackJasper @SoulsCoatls @Crassula @Ancenth @ShadedRaven @TundraGhost @KallyPaige @koijari @ImpossibleJedi4 @Izuna @ColorfulCredit @WickedGuacamole @Tinytalkingtina @SpaceGal @Argaan @Fuchsia @wiinter @Sunspark @MelancholicHell @Katamari @avianmalware @OnABadBet @briestarr @penantiomers @Kingasaurus @Grimmneko @argotiquely @CrazyBat @ErebusValkyrie @Xarina @Freowyn @GlitterDCMarvel @Akecai @RandomSlasher @nonbinarytentoo @Argonaut @Phantomsylveon @Capricorn @endlessangels @Reaperess @DapperDandy @GrannyYankee @Trinkets @ZenithNadir @july @Jellyeon @lindsey5668 @HorseSpirit @ConeyIsland @shuake @Ryha @Heikyo @PandoraRoyale @GimbleDim @MunchkinLynx @RinnaBearScylla @RLisa @BlindBard @Aridecon @SoullessARMY @Cutielaurenie @ixris @NorthernLiights @BakaUsagi @Cirrostratus @Kloo @Huntess @ishirasu @Sleffysin7 @SuicideStorm @Arra @Petrostea @Tearsforlu @Lunamyth @Sharkbutt @Khroma @cypris @Ryuuna @Rinks @Rahkali @Scintillation @Rattyfleef @rottenlemons @CayCay @TheCoatlDen @Raenea @CoyoteFlowers @LemonFunk @Angryparasite @pisces1331 @MarsharuScorp @Superbia @Kessuburd @seamadeland @comicsans @Horsecrazy @Screemnigcheese @Elextra @LongMorrison @Totally @Murakali @Rose202 @TabbyTomCat @Lunation @Apeirogon @Praedyth @Lorienn @Alraune @Illuminary @aurorie @Culex @choraki @Illuminarays @ReikiMuroichi @wintercovers @Chantric @Starmetal @nocturnite @Aviose @pyr0 @WhenTheyCry @MoxxiiRae @Shirenu @RoyalRibbon @QuetzalQueen @Pigeonpanhandle @boneless @mokalynn @SilverLately @TheGodOfStories @VioletAstrid @Kaolyn @NovaBlu @Midousuji @theroiprocepios @SunstonePhoenix @roselapis @AtlantisFlewAway @aethercrow @Delirium @SirenMoons @SarafinaVadrel @soullessARMY @maidofthemist13 @Neverland @Eaglerider @ClockworkEclipse @melaniehopes @Stormer1997 @Generation @Icystorm @kyrin18 @Asherah @jankkarinkatu @SugarRose22 @Akantra @AbysmalGrace @BadDogTeeth @Atrolock @Ravira @Arins @SpectralSmoke @ManicRat @Kirmon64 @AraneaSerket @KingSpinosaurus @TheThrane @Rainscape @RinnaBear @JackalSmiler @LadyVivain @RevaSharkbait @Skeletor @IAmColour @Valikor @Kay13 @Brunch @Wintre @TheSabreImperium @Seonais @Mukti @VividStarships @Arigato9000 @Morrow @absinthy @Fizzywits @Lightningbender [/sub]
BIG Hatchery Update!

Hey guys, it’s been a while, but I’m back into dragon capitalism. I realize in the two-ish years I’ve been gone that a lot has changed, a lot of people have gone inactive, and a lot of people may no longer be interested in my pairs. That’s why I’m revamping a lot of my pairs and my entire pinglist.
I have pinged everyone on my pinglist, no matter which list you were on. If you wish to stay on my pinglist in any capacity, let me know! If you’ve moved on from my taste in dragons, just don’t do anything, and I won’t re-add you.
And now to the rest of the updates:

Pairs Retiring:

These two pairs have been sold to @DreamMorpheme. If you’re still interested in dragons from them, message them for further hatchlings!
KWvSouy.png
jH43Acs.png
These two pairs now belong to @Vultis. However, since he’s my brother, you can still buy his hatchlings through my hatchery! He’ll send out pings when they hatch and sell them from his lair.
twhXglp.png
nsssAra.png
I’m selling the pair Infrared and replacing them with a new Infrared! If you’re interested in these two, they’re 60kt/g together, or 35kt/g each.
3zBG7nl.png

Upcoming Projects
I bought and gened a new pair! They don't have an official pairing image yet, or name... so here's their scries without apparel:
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=57&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=94&auth=bd6cf5908c491725537f1010088f849cfb138b25&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=41&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=83&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=3cdc0f184c39c122ea82438fe99406485d0c0593&dummyext=prev.png
You may remember this project, which went on hold while I went on hiatus. In the meantime, we got Starmap/Constellation (and I’m obsessed), so there’s a new scry!
a9dZB4v.png
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=150&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=150&auth=ab4e585d2bb6720f2bb2a4703bb6362008d4abab&dummyext=prev.png
This is super long-term, but I’m working on a lesbian pride pair. Right now the colors are… hard.
dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=42&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=160&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=172&auth=759d32660a4a06bcf98c501c95a332e0621e041b&dummyext=prev.png
And, as always, I’m working on ~space aesthetic~ pairs and eyeburners!

Dragons for Sale:

Right now I have a lot of dragons sitting in my “for sale” tab. They’re on the tab for much cheaper than they would usually go (except the multigaze) since I’ve been inactive so long and just want to clear them out to get a fresh start. They’re also on the “for sale” post on the front page.

Have fun in the rest of your dragon capitalism day!

Pinged:

@RingsofSaturn @Lestat @etherealviscera @Conflagration @MoonlitNight @Watercolorss @IllusionsInsane @astra52 @Coley @Starsoul @Bluefire7991 @baelistair @Confusion @Onikuma @Ellira @Ghoulcats @smeen @Sharkbird @Wizardly @Holographic @LostOnTheMoon @Aven @DarkMatter @NovaDrakkon @KurtCobain @Droe @Yilara @PelicanBitten @Automedon @AHamilton @battleaxe @Satanism @ilimati @MamaMettaton @Lacy @Apellosine @nickadee @BlackWyld @JellyRaven @Soari @ShadowFromAbove @Grafkrabber @Ichored @Usoyo @Chingling @Wendibro @RockyLemons @tenworms @brit @nappez @SamanthaLea @unprofessional @Farriswheel @Serpede @DoctorCharhart @Sassaphire @Flygone @Scylla @Honorary @Cynictis @Solderwings @Zayev @Bluebird88 @(female) @Jeevas @dragoninmywagon @emmafaith @RobotCorsair @Dixie @Lovinos @nametagz @Modiste @AquaSoars @KBakugou @Aidara @QuoteTheRaven @iokru @FluffySnake @SilverOtter @BlackJasper @SoulsCoatls @Crassula @Ancenth @ShadedRaven @TundraGhost @KallyPaige @koijari @ImpossibleJedi4 @Izuna @ColorfulCredit @WickedGuacamole @Tinytalkingtina @SpaceGal @Argaan @Fuchsia @wiinter @Sunspark @MelancholicHell @Katamari @avianmalware @OnABadBet @briestarr @penantiomers @Kingasaurus @Grimmneko @argotiquely @CrazyBat @ErebusValkyrie @Xarina @Freowyn @GlitterDCMarvel @Akecai @RandomSlasher @nonbinarytentoo @Argonaut @Phantomsylveon @Capricorn @endlessangels @Reaperess @DapperDandy @GrannyYankee @Trinkets @ZenithNadir @july @Jellyeon @lindsey5668 @HorseSpirit @ConeyIsland @shuake @Ryha @Heikyo @PandoraRoyale @GimbleDim @MunchkinLynx @RinnaBearScylla @RLisa @BlindBard @Aridecon @SoullessARMY @Cutielaurenie @ixris @NorthernLiights @BakaUsagi @Cirrostratus @Kloo @Huntess @ishirasu @Sleffysin7 @SuicideStorm @Arra @Petrostea @Tearsforlu @Lunamyth @Sharkbutt @Khroma @cypris @Ryuuna @Rinks @Rahkali @Scintillation @Rattyfleef @rottenlemons @CayCay @TheCoatlDen @Raenea @CoyoteFlowers @LemonFunk @Angryparasite @pisces1331 @MarsharuScorp @Superbia @Kessuburd @seamadeland @comicsans @Horsecrazy @Screemnigcheese @Elextra @LongMorrison @Totally @Murakali @Rose202 @TabbyTomCat @Lunation @Apeirogon @Praedyth @Lorienn @Alraune @Illuminary @aurorie @Culex @choraki @Illuminarays @ReikiMuroichi @wintercovers @Chantric @Starmetal @nocturnite @Aviose @pyr0 @WhenTheyCry @MoxxiiRae @Shirenu @RoyalRibbon @QuetzalQueen @Pigeonpanhandle @boneless @mokalynn @SilverLately @TheGodOfStories @VioletAstrid @Kaolyn @NovaBlu @Midousuji @theroiprocepios @SunstonePhoenix @roselapis @AtlantisFlewAway @aethercrow @Delirium @SirenMoons @SarafinaVadrel @soullessARMY @maidofthemist13 @Neverland @Eaglerider @ClockworkEclipse @melaniehopes @Stormer1997 @Generation @Icystorm @kyrin18 @Asherah @jankkarinkatu @SugarRose22 @Akantra @AbysmalGrace @BadDogTeeth @Atrolock @Ravira @Arins @SpectralSmoke @ManicRat @Kirmon64 @AraneaSerket @KingSpinosaurus @TheThrane @Rainscape @RinnaBear @JackalSmiler @LadyVivain @RevaSharkbait @Skeletor @IAmColour @Valikor @Kay13 @Brunch @Wintre @TheSabreImperium @Seonais @Mukti @VividStarships @Arigato9000 @Morrow @absinthy @Fizzywits @Lightningbender

ZgkqbaK.png
@Recko hey! Welcome back, definitely like to stay in the ping list please :D your hatchery has always been my favorite
@Recko hey! Welcome back, definitely like to stay in the ping list please :D your hatchery has always been my favorite
@Recko Welcome back! I would definitely still love to stay on your general pinglist :D
(And I'm super impressed with your initial scry for a lesbian pride pair! I don't think I've ever seen one before that includes so many of the colors)
@Recko Welcome back! I would definitely still love to stay on your general pinglist :D
(And I'm super impressed with your initial scry for a lesbian pride pair! I don't think I've ever seen one before that includes so many of the colors)
rFutIgR.png
@Recko I'd loved to be moved onto the general pinglist if possible!

Welcome back though!! Happy to see you're safe and the new pair is looking great! The lesbian pride is too, though, I get the difficulty of it - still cool though!
@Recko I'd loved to be moved onto the general pinglist if possible!

Welcome back though!! Happy to see you're safe and the new pair is looking great! The lesbian pride is too, though, I get the difficulty of it - still cool though!
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 145 146