Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What made you choose your Flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I just love the colour purple, so I went straight for the Arcane flight!
I just love the colour purple, so I went straight for the Arcane flight!
xsluRnx.png
what other flight would you choose if your special interest is microbiology
what other flight would you choose if your special interest is microbiology
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I was originally in the Plague flight because I heard they were very friendly (and they are!) plus I enjoyed the lore very much.

But I moved to Wind for several reasons. The aesthetics were extremely comforting to me and the personality of the flight matched me as well, and I also found the official lore fitting for my personal lore.

Still, Wind hasn't quite felt like home yet. I may go back to Plague sometime soon, or maybe not. It took me literal years to make the decision to move, so it's possible I'll waffle around the decision for another few years or so.
I was originally in the Plague flight because I heard they were very friendly (and they are!) plus I enjoyed the lore very much.

But I moved to Wind for several reasons. The aesthetics were extremely comforting to me and the personality of the flight matched me as well, and I also found the official lore fitting for my personal lore.

Still, Wind hasn't quite felt like home yet. I may go back to Plague sometime soon, or maybe not. It took me literal years to make the decision to move, so it's possible I'll waffle around the decision for another few years or so.
*creating my account, gets to where i have to choose a flight*

*sees wind* that's my flight
*creating my account, gets to where i have to choose a flight*

*sees wind* that's my flight
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
explosions + unknown space horrors are my jam.
explosions + unknown space horrors are my jam.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
When I first joined I joined Nature and I joined Nature because I like plants and nature, but it didn’t feel like quite the right fit, so I moved to Shadow because I loved the Aesthetic.

And then I moved to Light, and I think I’ve finally found my home because I’m an academic and I enjoy intellectual pursuits and reading.

When I first joined I joined Nature and I joined Nature because I like plants and nature, but it didn’t feel like quite the right fit, so I moved to Shadow because I loved the Aesthetic.

And then I moved to Light, and I think I’ve finally found my home because I’m an academic and I enjoy intellectual pursuits and reading.

She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
I started in Nature because that's what I've always been tied to, always felt the most myself outside in the trees. Then I started feeling weirdly tied to the wind, to moving air and travel, etc. And around the same time I realized I wanted to do some kind of circus lore, and naturally thought of a flying circus - so, Wind.
I started in Nature because that's what I've always been tied to, always felt the most myself outside in the trees. Then I started feeling weirdly tied to the wind, to moving air and travel, etc. And around the same time I realized I wanted to do some kind of circus lore, and naturally thought of a flying circus - so, Wind.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I started with Shadow, my poor purple starter dragon. But it was so big I felt lost. So then I jumped to Earth because of -small-. Cozzy. Loved it. Then I went to Ice for a trip, due mostly for eye color change, though once the time was up I went back to Earth. Ice wasn't bad, but it wasn't cozy to me.
I started with Shadow, my poor purple starter dragon. But it was so big I felt lost. So then I jumped to Earth because of -small-. Cozzy. Loved it. Then I went to Ice for a trip, due mostly for eye color change, though once the time was up I went back to Earth. Ice wasn't bad, but it wasn't cozy to me.
LgwNYVn.png
These are all amazing answers- my third eye has been opened!

Keep 'em coming!
These are all amazing answers- my third eye has been opened!

Keep 'em coming!
TyYgOYZ.png
[center].. s p a c e [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/89c8d610e2e7fe59932726365391446c/tenor.gif[/img][/center]
.. s p a c e

tenor.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9