Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Couples?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Not yet, but hopefully soon! My girlfriend has watched me play and really wants to get herself an account once registration opens again. I let her pick out a dragon and outfit from the auction house and now she's hooked :)
Not yet, but hopefully soon! My girlfriend has watched me play and really wants to get herself an account once registration opens again. I let her pick out a dragon and outfit from the auction house and now she's hooked :)
haha yeah, me and @CrystalBlackpaws joined the site together and we're always swapping around dragons and pooling money to get things, we def play as a couple.

I find the site so much more fun to play with someone else, I don't think I'd stick around long without my girlfriend here or at least a friend or two. It really is a social site! :)
haha yeah, me and @CrystalBlackpaws joined the site together and we're always swapping around dragons and pooling money to get things, we def play as a couple.

I find the site so much more fun to play with someone else, I don't think I'd stick around long without my girlfriend here or at least a friend or two. It really is a social site! :)
anza.pngspeech-bubble.pngmini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcolour-guide-item.pngbot-item.png25351.pngspeech-bubble-close.png
My boyfriend and I joined on the same day, I'm not revealing his username without consent.
We don't pool our resources, though. In fact, I'm the one who's way more crazy about this site.
My boyfriend and I joined on the same day, I'm not revealing his username without consent.
We don't pool our resources, though. In fact, I'm the one who's way more crazy about this site.
ZPPY.png
My girlfriend and I joined at the same time~ Dunno if she wants to be mentioned, though.
My girlfriend and I joined at the same time~ Dunno if she wants to be mentioned, though.
lykoisig_zps877170d3.png
@LibraWings and I joined at the same time along with a bunch of my other friends! So far he's been infinitely more fun to play with him, though, we support each other and have helped each other out with a few shared clutches so far. My female Imperial Khostrior was our first collaborative effort!
@LibraWings and I joined at the same time along with a bunch of my other friends! So far he's been infinitely more fun to play with him, though, we support each other and have helped each other out with a few shared clutches so far. My female Imperial Khostrior was our first collaborative effort!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@sisyphus no harm done. :) And I'm certain that @Xenonith is an amazing person who is totes cool and fun to be around (being in Lightning Flight is a good indicator, amirite?)
@sisyphus no harm done. :) And I'm certain that @Xenonith is an amazing person who is totes cool and fun to be around (being in Lightning Flight is a good indicator, amirite?)
@Xenoviel I am a totally awesome person. D: Lmao.
@Xenoviel I am a totally awesome person. D: Lmao.
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
My girlfriend @Kiiku registered during the last registration window. I had drowned her in dragon talk for months so she decided to join (after a little persuading of course). :D
My girlfriend @Kiiku registered during the last registration window. I had drowned her in dragon talk for months so she decided to join (after a little persuading of course). :D
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
My fiance was jealous at first, cause I was so hooked! But when I explained the game more and showed him the site, he became more patient understanding why I love it so much! I think he's gonna make an account whenever registration opens again. ^w^

I'm definitely the more dragon-crazy one though, in general. I also have lifetime experience with real animal breeding and genetics, so I am SUPER into it. I feel like this site was made for me, and it makes me happy to be around so many like minds.

I think I'd enjoy playing it with him, so long as he was enjoying himself... but fortunately even without an account, he's very open to when I gush about getting a new dragon or gene scroll :) He lets me show him, and he's even helped me pick out a dragon or two! :D
My fiance was jealous at first, cause I was so hooked! But when I explained the game more and showed him the site, he became more patient understanding why I love it so much! I think he's gonna make an account whenever registration opens again. ^w^

I'm definitely the more dragon-crazy one though, in general. I also have lifetime experience with real animal breeding and genetics, so I am SUPER into it. I feel like this site was made for me, and it makes me happy to be around so many like minds.

I think I'd enjoy playing it with him, so long as he was enjoying himself... but fortunately even without an account, he's very open to when I gush about getting a new dragon or gene scroll :) He lets me show him, and he's even helped me pick out a dragon or two! :D
image.pngVSWgiaL.pngimage.png
My boyfriend of a year and half, @icecold273k joined the site during the most recent registration window. I joined at the one before. We're both in love with this game and love to make characters with our dragons.
My boyfriend of a year and half, @icecold273k joined the site during the most recent registration window. I joined at the one before. We're both in love with this game and love to make characters with our dragons.
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9