Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Lore Galore!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 706 707
@yeehawbuckaroo held! ^-^
@yeehawbuckaroo held! ^-^
@mermaidlorelei [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46895486] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468955/46895486_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]I need to move quickly[/i], he thought as he flew at top speed past Withrow mountain. [i]These runes on my scales need to mean something, they can’t just be flashing it if wasn’t important..[/i] Furthore had flown miles from his home, and was getting desperate wondering if he would ever find it. Finally he caught sight of the secluded cave he had been looking for and touched down on the ledge. He dashed inside, his heart racing. The lapis dragon turned a sharp corner, almost clipping his wing. As he hurried through the cave, more stalactites started to appear until he stumbled into a spacious room full of them from top to bottom. At the end of the narrow rocky ledge, there was a beautiful patch of summer green grass that sparkled with an ancient magic, who’s light cut through the darkness of the cave. Laying delicately upon the grass was an ancient book of runes. Furthore crept carefully across the ledge until he was staring down at the book with a sense of accomplishment, [i]Yes.... maybe now I’ll finally be able to understand all of those strange dreams, maybe these runes will be the answer to everything.[/i] He slowly reached for the text that would change his life. He grasped it in his talons and after a deep breath, Furthore flipped it open. His face went pale, [i]..No.....[/i] he thought desperately, [i]..this can’t be.[/i] he dropped the book and ran for the exit, [i]I have to get to Sirena! I need to stop this invasion![/i] Furthore stopped just outside the cave mouth to see the massive horde of guardian dragons flying in the direction of the Kingdom of Caelum.
@mermaidlorelei

46895486_350.png

I need to move quickly, he thought as he flew at top speed past Withrow mountain. These runes on my scales need to mean something, they can’t just be flashing it if wasn’t important.. Furthore had flown miles from his home, and was getting desperate wondering if he would ever find it. Finally he caught sight of the secluded cave he had been looking for and touched down on the ledge. He dashed inside, his heart racing. The lapis dragon turned a sharp corner, almost clipping his wing. As he hurried through the cave, more stalactites started to appear until he stumbled into a spacious room full of them from top to bottom. At the end of the narrow rocky ledge, there was a beautiful patch of summer green grass that sparkled with an ancient magic, who’s light cut through the darkness of the cave. Laying delicately upon the grass was an ancient book of runes. Furthore crept carefully across the ledge until he was staring down at the book with a sense of accomplishment, Yes.... maybe now I’ll finally be able to understand all of those strange dreams, maybe these runes will be the answer to everything. He slowly reached for the text that would change his life. He grasped it in his talons and after a deep breath, Furthore flipped it open. His face went pale, ..No..... he thought desperately, ..this can’t be. he dropped the book and ran for the exit, I have to get to Sirena! I need to stop this invasion! Furthore stopped just outside the cave mouth to see the massive horde of guardian dragons flying in the direction of the Kingdom of Caelum.
@LunaTenebrisFlos Held!
@Animonster Also held!
@LunaTenebrisFlos Held!
@Animonster Also held!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@MoonWatcher1021 Do you mind adding a bit more? You're short on the word count.
@MoonWatcher1021 Do you mind adding a bit more? You're short on the word count.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei
Yeah I can do that
@mermaidlorelei
Yeah I can do that
Hi @MoonWatcher1021, you can edit and delete posts with the controls at the upper right. Try editing your post to get rid of the extra question marks, and then delete the post after that.
Hi @MoonWatcher1021, you can edit and delete posts with the controls at the upper right. Try editing your post to get rid of the extra question marks, and then delete the post after that.
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@decaffeinated can I be added for the lottery derg?
@decaffeinated can I be added for the lottery derg?
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx Added!
@Xayxayx Added!
@MoonWatcher1021 It appears you've gone back and added to your submission. Thank you. Futhorc is on his way home to you.
@MoonWatcher1021 It appears you've gone back and added to your submission. Thank you. Futhorc is on his way home to you.
@Decaffeinated I’d also like to be added to the Ping list if you don’t mind! I have more plans for the lore I’ve currently written, it’ll be way longer in her Information page,, but this is what I have! 506 words [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48223624] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482237/48223624_350.png[/img] [/url] “Terra.” The Hatchling felt her eyes flutter, warmth from her mother’s fur and the heat from her sisters radiated through her. Her family. She felt safe. Loved. “Terra.” The small Skydancer hatchling chirped struggling to stand up as a darker figure leaned over to help her up. Her Father. “Come on Terra, you can do it.” The small skydancer took only a few steps forwards before stumbling over her kin. Her face pressed against her father’s. A small cheerful chirp escaped her. “Look at you!” Her fathers chest puffed out proudly. Her mother’s voice made her turn her head around. “She’s learning slowly but surely.” Her soft voice was like honey. “She’ll catch up to the others real soon.” Only two months later you could never tell which Hatchling was the runt. All three ran around playing, learning to battle and rolling around the beachside. Both her mother and Father lay on the Beach, watching their hatchlings flaunt around carelessly, only minutes before the ground shook. The sea took upon the shore quickly. The hatchlings scrambled to their parents before the waves could wash them away. Their parents, horrified cowered over the hatchlings and the earth shook. But as soon as it had started, it stopped. All five raised their heads only to see the sky filled with unknown dragons. Their faces covered with dark smudge, wings seemed to have rot at the tips. The two parents couldn’t do much against hundreds of dragons flying overhead. In the distance a loud crack could be heard, only terrifying the family more. The family huddled together, Their mother and father covered the pups best they could before a large imperial dragon swooped down, knocking them off the hatchlings. Their screams could be heard from the cliff line and both hatchlings and parents struggled to keep together. But easily the hatchlings where picked up, and carried off. Their soft bodies where no match. “Terra.” The young she work up. Her body pulsating, head numb as guards pushed into a cave of yearling dragons. “Let’s get a move on!” An older Snapper shouted, pushing the younger dragons out of the cave. The young Skydancer stuck to the side of a Guardian she. “Are you rest to finally be getting to see the Ocean?” Terra smirked up at the Guardian. But she just shook her head and smirk at Terra. “You’d get to see it too if you’d just join the cause.” The guardian said in a teasing tone. “Ah- I get my thrills with the scholars, and they aren’t that awful Lyra. I get to improve my reflexes ever time they can’t understand something!” She paused shifting her eyebrows. “Which is a lot for dragons that think we can control the sun if we think hard enough.” Lyra laughed as the groups diverged. Philosophers, Workers, and Soldiers. Pretty simple categories, as the majority are workers, both Lyra and Terra where lucky to have been put in other sections. “See you later war hero.” Terra winked padding along with other apprentices.
@Decaffeinated I’d also like to be added to the Ping list if you don’t mind! I have more plans for the lore I’ve currently written, it’ll be way longer in her Information page,, but this is what I have! 506 words

48223624_350.png

“Terra.” The Hatchling felt her eyes flutter, warmth from her mother’s fur and the heat from her sisters radiated through her. Her family. She felt safe. Loved.

“Terra.” The small Skydancer hatchling chirped struggling to stand up as a darker figure leaned over to help her up. Her Father. “Come on Terra, you can do it.” The small skydancer took only a few steps forwards before stumbling over her kin. Her face pressed against her father’s. A small cheerful chirp escaped her. “Look at you!” Her fathers chest puffed out proudly. Her mother’s voice made her turn her head around. “She’s learning slowly but surely.” Her soft voice was like honey. “She’ll catch up to the others real soon.”

Only two months later you could never tell which Hatchling was the runt.

All three ran around playing, learning to battle and rolling around the beachside. Both her mother and Father lay on the Beach, watching their hatchlings flaunt around carelessly, only minutes before the ground shook. The sea took upon the shore quickly.

The hatchlings scrambled to their parents before the waves could wash them away. Their parents, horrified cowered over the hatchlings and the earth shook. But as soon as it had started, it stopped. All five raised their heads only to see the sky filled with unknown dragons. Their faces covered with dark smudge, wings seemed to have rot at the tips. The two parents couldn’t do much against hundreds of dragons flying overhead. In the distance a loud crack could be heard, only terrifying the family more. The family huddled together, Their mother and father covered the pups best they could before a large imperial dragon swooped down, knocking them off the hatchlings.

Their screams could be heard from the cliff line and both hatchlings and parents struggled to keep together. But easily the hatchlings where picked up, and carried off. Their soft bodies where no match.

“Terra.” The young she work up. Her body pulsating, head numb as guards pushed into a cave of yearling dragons. “Let’s get a move on!” An older Snapper shouted, pushing the younger dragons out of the cave. The young Skydancer stuck to the side of a Guardian she. “Are you rest to finally be getting to see the Ocean?” Terra smirked up at the Guardian. But she just shook her head and smirk at Terra. “You’d get to see it too if you’d just join the cause.” The guardian said in a teasing tone.

“Ah- I get my thrills with the scholars, and they aren’t that awful Lyra. I get to improve my reflexes ever time they can’t understand something!” She paused shifting her eyebrows. “Which is a lot for dragons that think we can control the sun if we think hard enough.” Lyra laughed as the groups diverged. Philosophers, Workers, and Soldiers. Pretty simple categories, as the majority are workers, both Lyra and Terra where lucky to have been put in other sections. “See you later war hero.” Terra winked padding along with other apprentices.
RMGot.gif nnk50.gif 9wxli.gif 1NvmS.gif wxuhb.gif WBl4w.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 706 707