Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Lore Galore!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 706 707
@LunaTenebrisFlos Aww, poor Miles. Hopefully life starts moving up for him!
@LunaTenebrisFlos Aww, poor Miles. Hopefully life starts moving up for him!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
I'm sure it will, especially with Radiocalar (another eyeburner I've taken in) around. :P
I'm sure it will, especially with Radiocalar (another eyeburner I've taken in) around. :P
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!
@yeehawbuckaroo
@xspideray
@pinkkittens

Reminder about your hold! They will be expiring tonight.
@yeehawbuckaroo
@xspideray
@pinkkittens

Reminder about your hold! They will be expiring tonight.
@Animonster Quick reminder about your hold. It will expire at rollover tonight.
@Animonster Quick reminder about your hold. It will expire at rollover tonight.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@decaffeinated [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47800303] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478004/47800303_350.png[/img] [/url] The gentle luthier looked around, before gently strumming his instrument, a lute, he was hidden among the tables of the bar. The small [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23573673]Fae barkeep[/url] looked up, a smile lighting up her face as she watched the Coatl begin. He let out a low sigh, before playing a slow, gentle tune. When a loud crash was heard outside the bar, he jumped, playing a distorted and hideous note. The luthier quickly grabbed his lute before darting outside to see an [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=424292&tab=dragon&did=46758712]Emperor[/url]. He let out a wordless shriek, dashing back into the bar. The barkeep looked at him, confused, before her face showed her realization. She spoke, but the words were falling on deaf ears. She stopped, quickly jotting down something which the Coatl looked at. "It's okay! They won't hurt you!" It read. He tried to believe the words but was still petrified nonetheless. It was an Emperor. It could kill him. It will kill him. He shoved the thoughts out of his head, his shaky breathes slowly becoming more steady. Once he had calmed, the luthier began his tune again, playing much more cautiously this time. When he had finished he just lay down, instead of starting another song. Before he could realize it, he was asleep; and before he could dream, he was awake. Soft blankets surrounded his feathers. He looked around and saw an unfamiliar surrounding. Then he saw the Fae. This was her house. "Thank you." he murmured, falling back into sleep. its under by 4 words but I dont think I can add on without making it obvious im extending it.
@decaffeinated

47800303_350.png

The gentle luthier looked around, before gently strumming his instrument, a lute, he was hidden among the tables of the bar. The small Fae barkeep looked up, a smile lighting up her face as she watched the Coatl begin. He let out a low sigh, before playing a slow, gentle tune. When a loud crash was heard outside the bar, he jumped, playing a distorted and hideous note.
The luthier quickly grabbed his lute before darting outside to see an Emperor. He let out a wordless shriek, dashing back into the bar. The barkeep looked at him, confused, before her face showed her realization. She spoke, but the words were falling on deaf ears. She stopped, quickly jotting down something which the Coatl looked at. "It's okay! They won't hurt you!" It read.
He tried to believe the words but was still petrified nonetheless.
It was an Emperor. It could kill him. It will kill him.
He shoved the thoughts out of his head, his shaky breathes slowly becoming more steady. Once he had calmed, the luthier began his tune again, playing much more cautiously this time. When he had finished he just lay down, instead of starting another song. Before he could realize it, he was asleep; and before he could dream, he was awake. Soft blankets surrounded his feathers.
He looked around and saw an unfamiliar surrounding. Then he saw the Fae. This was her house. "Thank you." he murmured, falling back into sleep.

its under by 4 words but I dont think I can add on without making it obvious im extending it.
be they do crime
pink
they/them
aro/ace
uwu uwu i do art sometimes! i dont have an art shop or anything but if you ask ill probably do art!!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48414034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484141/48414034_350.png[/img] [/url] Can I claim please?

48414034_350.png

Can I claim please?
ULpnU.gif kSHgNvi.png
24small.png
Tskynm9.png
@pinkkittens I'd like to ask you to make a few revisions, if you don't mind. I'd add another day to your claim to give you the time to do it, of course ^-^ There are a few things I'd appreciate you expanding upon in your story:
-Why weren't Décède, Pourrir and Mourrant a danger to the dragons?
-Was the bar empty? If not, how did the customers react to the Emperor outside?
-Why did Nelikr fall asleep after playing?

@MegaraFrostalon Held, although please ping next time! It'll help making sure your claim isn't overlooked :)
@pinkkittens I'd like to ask you to make a few revisions, if you don't mind. I'd add another day to your claim to give you the time to do it, of course ^-^ There are a few things I'd appreciate you expanding upon in your story:
-Why weren't Décède, Pourrir and Mourrant a danger to the dragons?
-Was the bar empty? If not, how did the customers react to the Emperor outside?
-Why did Nelikr fall asleep after playing?

@MegaraFrostalon Held, although please ping next time! It'll help making sure your claim isn't overlooked :)
@MasterEggy Reminder about your hold. It expires tonight!
@MasterEggy Reminder about your hold. It expires tonight!
@Decaffeninated Sorry >.< I was so excited
@Decaffeninated Sorry >.< I was so excited
ULpnU.gif kSHgNvi.png
24small.png
Tskynm9.png
@MegaraFrostalon no worries! I'd by lying if I said I didn't love the subspecie myself since I've bred the beb there are a total of four siblings from that nest and they will all be featured in the hatchery :3.
@MegaraFrostalon no worries! I'd by lying if I said I didn't love the subspecie myself since I've bred the beb there are a total of four siblings from that nest and they will all be featured in the hatchery :3.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 706 707