Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Commissions!! (OPEN!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@marsrovers oki!! should i send payment before or after?
@marsrovers oki!! should i send payment before or after?
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
@Virabelasan !!ill contact you when im done and you can send payment then!
@Virabelasan !!ill contact you when im done and you can send payment then!
signature_.png
@marsrovers slap me on the waitlist please!
@marsrovers slap me on the waitlist please!
lL0TUQg.png
@ArizaTheObserver Absolutely!!
@ArizaTheObserver Absolutely!!
signature_.png
@marsrovers Will you put me on the waitlist please? Your art is so cute!
@marsrovers Will you put me on the waitlist please? Your art is so cute!
@TheKnaveDave heck yea!! and Thanky!!
@TheKnaveDave heck yea!! and Thanky!!
signature_.png
@ArizaTheObserver @TheKnaveDave I added you to the slots! So you can make your orders if you still want!
@ArizaTheObserver @TheKnaveDave I added you to the slots! So you can make your orders if you still want!
signature_.png
Oh!! Thank you kindly!!

@marsrovers
> dragon ref/pre-existing gijinka ref (if you have one!) : I've actually got this oc. I haven't had time to color him but I've got the color scheme laid out, if that's alright!
> a description of the dragon, (ie personality and clothing preference) : I don't mind if you'd like to play with his clothes in any way. He's based off the tale of Eurydice and Orpheus- he's a musician head over heals for his Uripidy, and he's super socially awkward. A big loomer/accidental stalker type. I hope that helps!
> Extra info : If possible I'd like this to be a colored full body. If you are not up to that are currently too stressed, please feel free to tell me and we can make it something you're more comfortable doing!!

Oh and just as an extra note- his hair is dreads pulled into a ponytail and then shaved on either side, just for clarification! <3
Oh!! Thank you kindly!!

@marsrovers
> dragon ref/pre-existing gijinka ref (if you have one!) : I've actually got this oc. I haven't had time to color him but I've got the color scheme laid out, if that's alright!
> a description of the dragon, (ie personality and clothing preference) : I don't mind if you'd like to play with his clothes in any way. He's based off the tale of Eurydice and Orpheus- he's a musician head over heals for his Uripidy, and he's super socially awkward. A big loomer/accidental stalker type. I hope that helps!
> Extra info : If possible I'd like this to be a colored full body. If you are not up to that are currently too stressed, please feel free to tell me and we can make it something you're more comfortable doing!!

Oh and just as an extra note- his hair is dreads pulled into a ponytail and then shaved on either side, just for clarification! <3
@TheKnaveDave okie doke!! ill get him done as soon as i can!! ^^
@TheKnaveDave okie doke!! ill get him done as soon as i can!! ^^
signature_.png
bump! reopened shop!
bump! reopened shop!
signature_.png
1 2 3 4 5 6