Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Commissions!! (OPEN!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello!! Im doing a commission thing!

Art Examples! CLICK ME!!
Cus i dont wanna clog this up ^^

PRICES :

HEADSHOTS!
  • SKETCH - 15KT
  • COLORED - 50KT

FULLBODY!
  • SKETCH - 25KT
  • COLORED - 100KT

I AM WILLING TO DESIGN A GIJINKA FOR YOU IF IM GIVEN ENOUGH INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DRAGON!!

I just need to know the personality and preferred clothing of your dragon and i can whip you up a drawin of them!
It is also an extra 15kt

>ps, im only doin gijinkas cus i cant really draw dergs ;; also i cant draw mecha sorry!! also!! to make yall aware cus im not specific at all, I also do OCS!!

Example of a form would be :
@marsrovers
> dragon ref/pre-existing gijinka ref (if you have one!) :
> a description of the dragon, (ie personality and clothing preference) :
> Extra info :

Thank you for reading this mess!! <3

ALSO IF YOU WANNA, GIVE ME CASH FOR COMMISSIONS PM ME OR GO HERE !!
LIST
  1. SoulLugia11
  2. Isolt
Hello!! Im doing a commission thing!

Art Examples! CLICK ME!!
Cus i dont wanna clog this up ^^

PRICES :

HEADSHOTS!
  • SKETCH - 15KT
  • COLORED - 50KT

FULLBODY!
  • SKETCH - 25KT
  • COLORED - 100KT

I AM WILLING TO DESIGN A GIJINKA FOR YOU IF IM GIVEN ENOUGH INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DRAGON!!

I just need to know the personality and preferred clothing of your dragon and i can whip you up a drawin of them!
It is also an extra 15kt

>ps, im only doin gijinkas cus i cant really draw dergs ;; also i cant draw mecha sorry!! also!! to make yall aware cus im not specific at all, I also do OCS!!

Example of a form would be :
@marsrovers
> dragon ref/pre-existing gijinka ref (if you have one!) :
> a description of the dragon, (ie personality and clothing preference) :
> Extra info :

Thank you for reading this mess!! <3

ALSO IF YOU WANNA, GIVE ME CASH FOR COMMISSIONS PM ME OR GO HERE !!
LIST
  1. SoulLugia11
  2. Isolt
signature_.png
@marsrovers

Hiya! Your art style is super cute <3 Quick question, do you do human/humanoid non-FR OCs as well?
@marsrovers

Hiya! Your art style is super cute <3 Quick question, do you do human/humanoid non-FR OCs as well?
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11 yes i can! i just,,,if their like-- anthropomorphic animals/creatures i cant really do that ;;
@SoulLugia11 yes i can! i just,,,if their like-- anthropomorphic animals/creatures i cant really do that ;;
signature_.png
@marsrovers

Coolio! I have a lot more humans than anthros I quite like them XD

I'd like a colored headshot please! ^^

> dragon ref/pre-existing gijinka ref (if you have one!) : Benjamin
> a description of the dragon, (ie personality and clothing preference) : He's very chatty and expressive, never knowing when to shut up and being called Captain Obvious sometimes! He's generally a happy fellow XD I'd prefer if he is wearing the sweater he has on in the refs I linked ^^
> Extra info : Nothin' I can think of! Go with whatever expression or pose you think fits best!
@marsrovers

Coolio! I have a lot more humans than anthros I quite like them XD

I'd like a colored headshot please! ^^

> dragon ref/pre-existing gijinka ref (if you have one!) : Benjamin
> a description of the dragon, (ie personality and clothing preference) : He's very chatty and expressive, never knowing when to shut up and being called Captain Obvious sometimes! He's generally a happy fellow XD I'd prefer if he is wearing the sweater he has on in the refs I linked ^^
> Extra info : Nothin' I can think of! Go with whatever expression or pose you think fits best!
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11 okie doke! Ill notify you when its done! So we can do the payment and stuff!! Thank you!! :D
@SoulLugia11 okie doke! Ill notify you when its done! So we can do the payment and stuff!! Thank you!! :D
signature_.png
@marsrovers
Could i get Two Colored fullbodies?

> Character1:
Shye

> Character1 Info:
She is very shy and timid, though she is really nice and kind of the "cool mom" of her friend group. She get flustered a lot and cant take a compliment.

>Extra info:
Nothing that I can think of!

> Character2:
Heather

>Character2 Info:
She is a yandere and very anxious and angry, making her moods very awful. She is polygamous and is very protective of her partners. She craves new suitable partners and is very crazed when she finds someone new that she likes. She doesn't give up easily.

>Extra info:
Again, nothing that i can think of!
@marsrovers
Could i get Two Colored fullbodies?

> Character1:
Shye

> Character1 Info:
She is very shy and timid, though she is really nice and kind of the "cool mom" of her friend group. She get flustered a lot and cant take a compliment.

>Extra info:
Nothing that I can think of!

> Character2:
Heather

>Character2 Info:
She is a yandere and very anxious and angry, making her moods very awful. She is polygamous and is very protective of her partners. She craves new suitable partners and is very crazed when she finds someone new that she likes. She doesn't give up easily.

>Extra info:
Again, nothing that i can think of!
J5u7xwy.gift7cIgcw.gif
@Squirrelflight01 absolutely!! I'll message you when theyre done!! Thank you!
@Squirrelflight01 absolutely!! I'll message you when theyre done!! Thank you!
signature_.png
@marsrovers

Aaa I can't help but come back for more-

I'd like another colored headshot, please!

> dragon ref/pre-existing gijinka ref (if you have one!) : Adrianus
> a description of the dragon, (ie personality and clothing preference) : He's a nice cinnamon roll who wants nothing more than for everyone to get along! Though, he's also insecure and sometimes gets nervous during social interactions. Since he only has one outfit (for right now anyway lol), I'd like him to be in the outfit in all of his refs! ^^
> Extra info : Nothin' I can think of! You're free to choose whatever expression you'd like ^^
@marsrovers

Aaa I can't help but come back for more-

I'd like another colored headshot, please!

> dragon ref/pre-existing gijinka ref (if you have one!) : Adrianus
> a description of the dragon, (ie personality and clothing preference) : He's a nice cinnamon roll who wants nothing more than for everyone to get along! Though, he's also insecure and sometimes gets nervous during social interactions. Since he only has one outfit (for right now anyway lol), I'd like him to be in the outfit in all of his refs! ^^
> Extra info : Nothin' I can think of! You're free to choose whatever expression you'd like ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@marsrovers id love to get a fullbody sketch if possible! (your art is super cute btw)

> dragon ref/pre-existing gijinka ref (if you have one!) : here! hes a tiefling ^^
> a description of the dragon, (ie personality and clothing preference) : muse is a very sweet man who prefers solving interpersonal problems through talking or favors rather than fighting! hes generally pleasant to be around
> Extra info : would it be ok to color the sketch myself? im not really set on what colors i want his outfit to be ;v; (also he has like...go-go boots idk if that helps any)
@marsrovers id love to get a fullbody sketch if possible! (your art is super cute btw)

> dragon ref/pre-existing gijinka ref (if you have one!) : here! hes a tiefling ^^
> a description of the dragon, (ie personality and clothing preference) : muse is a very sweet man who prefers solving interpersonal problems through talking or favors rather than fighting! hes generally pleasant to be around
> Extra info : would it be ok to color the sketch myself? im not really set on what colors i want his outfit to be ;v; (also he has like...go-go boots idk if that helps any)
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
@SoulLugia11 aa!! Thanks! Your order is placed!
And
@Virabelasan okie dokie!! And you can color the image! I'll just be sure to make a transparent background so you can do so!
@SoulLugia11 aa!! Thanks! Your order is placed!
And
@Virabelasan okie dokie!! And you can color the image! I'll just be sure to make a transparent background so you can do so!
signature_.png
1 2 3 4 5 6