Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Draconian's NoN Grinding Giveaway
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@DraconianLucian Egg please and ghastcrown
@DraconianLucian Egg please and ghastcrown
@DraconianLucian

I only got 2 items. I would love my third to be an egg please!
@DraconianLucian

I only got 2 items. I would love my third to be an egg please!
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
@Draconianlucian Could I please get an egg ^^
@Draconianlucian Could I please get an egg ^^
@DraconianLucian could I grab one of those eggs?
@DraconianLucian could I grab one of those eggs?
PFU56VO.png
@DraconianLucian if you have any eggs left I'd like one please!
@DraconianLucian if you have any eggs left I'd like one please!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
@DraconianLucian if you have any more eggs, i’ll take one please! tysm!
@DraconianLucian if you have any more eggs, i’ll take one please! tysm!
she/her
+0 fr time
@Pizza123
You only got two items because your third was already claimed. I do apologize if I didn't explain that in the message. Unfortunately,

@SprinklesTheCat @LuckyKitty @courtofdreams
All of the eggs have all be claimed! I don't have anymore delicious breakfast to serve T_T But you all are more than welcome to claim the other items.

@CrimsonPixie
Actually, this will be the last giveaway since NotN is over and I have no more chests. I shoulda worded my post a little differently ^^; However, I will be doing this challenge again next year and with it doing more giveaways, so I can keep add you for future updates!
@Pizza123
You only got two items because your third was already claimed. I do apologize if I didn't explain that in the message. Unfortunately,

@SprinklesTheCat @LuckyKitty @courtofdreams
All of the eggs have all be claimed! I don't have anymore delicious breakfast to serve T_T But you all are more than welcome to claim the other items.

@CrimsonPixie
Actually, this will be the last giveaway since NotN is over and I have no more chests. I shoulda worded my post a little differently ^^; However, I will be doing this challenge again next year and with it doing more giveaways, so I can keep add you for future updates!
To any future posters, I'm going to be away for a little while. But! I will still be giving out items, just at a slightly slower pace. You are all more than welcome to continue claiming and when I return I will be able to give things out a little faster.
To any future posters, I'm going to be away for a little while. But! I will still be giving out items, just at a slightly slower pace. You are all more than welcome to continue claiming and when I return I will be able to give things out a little faster.
@DraconianLucian Could I get: [center][item= Living Sculpture][item= Valorous Cape][item= Antique Chair][/center] [center]Thank .w.[/center]
@DraconianLucian Could I get:
Living Sculpture Valorous Cape Antique Chair
Thank .w.
JuLj1bJ.gif
@DraconianLucian
May I have:
http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/20825.png
Axe mimic and living sculpture please?
@DraconianLucian
May I have:
http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/20825.png
Axe mimic and living sculpture please?