Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Pretty Dragons For Your Fodder!
1 2 3
@Khaos101

sent the crossroads!
@Khaos101

sent the crossroads!
UbXQ54R.jpg

h001Ndn.png
@HopperUK
I will set up a CR, she's still available. c:
@HopperUK
I will set up a CR, she's still available. c:
Updated, added some new dragons. c:
Updated, added some new dragons. c:
Bump.
Bump.
@Khaos101

can I get you to hold Dinant and Marshmallow for me? I'll get some fodder together and get back you you (that's 8 right?)

Or what would you be asking for them in gems/treasure (in case I dont have that much fodder.. x.x)

I'd sort my fodder out now but i have little chicks to get into the coop and set their heater up for them.
@Khaos101

can I get you to hold Dinant and Marshmallow for me? I'll get some fodder together and get back you you (that's 8 right?)

Or what would you be asking for them in gems/treasure (in case I dont have that much fodder.. x.x)

I'd sort my fodder out now but i have little chicks to get into the coop and set their heater up for them.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@rosekitten

I ask 8kT or gems instead of a fodder dragon, and can also take mixed^^ I can hold them for a while, For 8 fodder I need to make a bit more lair space aswell but that could be done by tomorrow :p
@rosekitten

I ask 8kT or gems instead of a fodder dragon, and can also take mixed^^ I can hold them for a while, For 8 fodder I need to make a bit more lair space aswell but that could be done by tomorrow :p
@Khaos101

Well if you can free the space I think I can sort out my lair more for fodder dragons :3

I have 6 of the 8 fodder dragons so whenever you have space (cause i have none at the moment haha)
@Khaos101

Well if you can free the space I think I can sort out my lair more for fodder dragons :3

I have 6 of the 8 fodder dragons so whenever you have space (cause i have none at the moment haha)
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@RoseKitten I got 4 spaces, so I can take in six fodders. ^^
@RoseKitten I got 4 spaces, so I can take in six fodders. ^^
@Khaos101

sweet I'll send the 6 I have in a moment :D
@Khaos101

sweet I'll send the 6 I have in a moment :D
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
Could you let me know if you put Duran, Light, or Amaranthe on the AH?
Could you let me know if you put Duran, Light, or Amaranthe on the AH?
aKS6acj.png
1 2 3