Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Multiple Accounts For One House?
1 2 3
@TsarinaTorment There's nothing wrong with gifting friends and family! I'm going to quote the relevant part of the article. [quote][i]Gifting, trading, or sending items/dragons/currency between accounts (regardless of whether they share an IP address or not) are all acceptable forms of gameplay[/i]. It is when one player registers or uses "side" [i]accounts that exist solely to benefit another[/i] that it creates a skewed and unfair gameplay advantage.[/quote] What you are describing is simple gifting. You're not giving your sister your entire lair and hoard. :)
@TsarinaTorment There's nothing wrong with gifting friends and family! I'm going to quote the relevant part of the article.
Quote:
Gifting, trading, or sending items/dragons/currency between accounts (regardless of whether they share an IP address or not) are all acceptable forms of gameplay. It is when one player registers or uses "side" accounts that exist solely to benefit another that it creates a skewed and unfair gameplay advantage.

What you are describing is simple gifting. You're not giving your sister your entire lair and hoard. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Thanks for clearing that up!
@JCStitches Thanks for clearing that up!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
Thanks I was worried about me and my little sister playing I’ve got some dragons for her when she makes her new account. I mostly play it on my phone she’ll use my laptop until she’s able to get her own computer.
Thanks I was worried about me and my little sister playing I’ve got some dragons for her when she makes her new account. I mostly play it on my phone she’ll use my laptop until she’s able to get her own computer.
1 2 3