Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things your teachers have said
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
My fourth grade teacher:

"Put up your backpacks and go get your chairs."
My fourth grade teacher:

"Put up your backpacks and go get your chairs."
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
"I question your intelligence"

*throws marker*
"I question your intelligence"

*throws marker*
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
"Every day I go to my car and cry and ask myself repeatedly why I come back and deal with you all."
"At least ONE person here knew what they were doing."
(After one student came in out of dress code, which my school takes ridiculously seriously.) "I would report it but the fact is I honestly don't care."
My biology teacher was amazing. Wish I was still in that class.
"Every day I go to my car and cry and ask myself repeatedly why I come back and deal with you all."
"At least ONE person here knew what they were doing."
(After one student came in out of dress code, which my school takes ridiculously seriously.) "I would report it but the fact is I honestly don't care."
My biology teacher was amazing. Wish I was still in that class.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
"Are pickles cripsy or crunchy?"
My chemistry teacher asked us that once.
"Are pickles cripsy or crunchy?"
My chemistry teacher asked us that once.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
"(My name) kicked me in the balls!"
Teacher: "Poor you. I wish I could've seen that."

---

Teacher: "Did you actually kick him in the balls?"
Me: "Yeah."
Teacher: *pumps fist* "Yes!"
"(My name) kicked me in the balls!"
Teacher: "Poor you. I wish I could've seen that."

---

Teacher: "Did you actually kick him in the balls?"
Me: "Yeah."
Teacher: *pumps fist* "Yes!"
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
Ethics and civic formation teacher after calling me to her desk: "Sharkalou, I've discovered that X has another religion. We NEED to ISOLATE HER ASAP... She is trying to tempt and convert the entire class into her religion!"

Me: "sure, I'll do the possible"

Me to X: "hey, ethics teacher is trying to isolate you because she discovered you are from other religion and think you are a demon among us"

X: "cool"

Keeps on with the rest of school as if nothing would have ever happened.

In her defense (or not) ethics teacher was a religious extremist that bashed everything that didn't followed her narrowminded way to see the world, neverminding if the individual affected by her bigotry was a 15 year old girl. We, as a class knew better than this.

History teacher: "well, we'll see...who wants to talk about the political problem in x government?....hmm...I'll pick at random from the list"

*selects the only student that is known for never studying*

Teacher: "okay M, I know you know the answer, we saw it in summer classes...if you don't know this, I'll throw myself out of the window"

*points to a little window 2 meters high from the floor*

C (the joker kid): *laughs*

Teacher: " why are you laughing C? Do you think your classmate won't know the answer and I'll have to accomplish my menace? Do you think my physical condition or/and age will prevent me from climbing the wall up?...I mean, it's really high, buy I trust my hability..."

C: ...

Teacher:...

C:...

Teacher:..."or are you implying I won't fit by the window."

Entire class: *trying to contain laughs*

C:..." maybe?...or maybe I'm afraid of you hurting yourself or some passerby when you fall?"

Teacher: "uhmmm, you are right, I can't do it to an inocent passerby. I'll surely crush them after the fall"

Entire class: burst into laughs

Teacher: "okay M, please save me now...I trust you"

And of course, M knew the correct answer in depth, so any of us had to witness a murder.
Ethics and civic formation teacher after calling me to her desk: "Sharkalou, I've discovered that X has another religion. We NEED to ISOLATE HER ASAP... She is trying to tempt and convert the entire class into her religion!"

Me: "sure, I'll do the possible"

Me to X: "hey, ethics teacher is trying to isolate you because she discovered you are from other religion and think you are a demon among us"

X: "cool"

Keeps on with the rest of school as if nothing would have ever happened.

In her defense (or not) ethics teacher was a religious extremist that bashed everything that didn't followed her narrowminded way to see the world, neverminding if the individual affected by her bigotry was a 15 year old girl. We, as a class knew better than this.

History teacher: "well, we'll see...who wants to talk about the political problem in x government?....hmm...I'll pick at random from the list"

*selects the only student that is known for never studying*

Teacher: "okay M, I know you know the answer, we saw it in summer classes...if you don't know this, I'll throw myself out of the window"

*points to a little window 2 meters high from the floor*

C (the joker kid): *laughs*

Teacher: " why are you laughing C? Do you think your classmate won't know the answer and I'll have to accomplish my menace? Do you think my physical condition or/and age will prevent me from climbing the wall up?...I mean, it's really high, buy I trust my hability..."

C: ...

Teacher:...

C:...

Teacher:..."or are you implying I won't fit by the window."

Entire class: *trying to contain laughs*

C:..." maybe?...or maybe I'm afraid of you hurting yourself or some passerby when you fall?"

Teacher: "uhmmm, you are right, I can't do it to an inocent passerby. I'll surely crush them after the fall"

Entire class: burst into laughs

Teacher: "okay M, please save me now...I trust you"

And of course, M knew the correct answer in depth, so any of us had to witness a murder.
"you'll get a water break in five!!"

i mean, i guess he wasn't lying because we did get a water break after five hours hnnnng
"you'll get a water break in five!!"

i mean, i guess he wasn't lying because we did get a water break after five hours hnnnng
When challenged by Matsuoka Rin to a relay, the loser must commit Swimpuku
First day of class, one of my teacher's told us for homework to catch a shadow and bring it to the next class.

I took a glass bottle, covered all of it but a small viewing area in the front. I then drew a dragon head roaring, cut it out, and stuck it on a toothpick inside the jar. I taped a light to the inside of the lid so it caste the shadow of the dragon inside the jar. Cue next class where at the the teacher asks if any of us caught a shadow like we were suppose to. I pull out my jar and boldly plop it on my desk. The teacher clearly was not expecting any of us to take him literally. He was a philosophy teacher and was planning to make some philosophical metaphor about how you can't catch shadows that I completely ruined. The rest of the students were also thoroughly stupefied.

Not knowing what to do the teacher awkwardly pulled out a fresh piece of chalk and gave it to me as a "reward" for my efforts.
First day of class, one of my teacher's told us for homework to catch a shadow and bring it to the next class.

I took a glass bottle, covered all of it but a small viewing area in the front. I then drew a dragon head roaring, cut it out, and stuck it on a toothpick inside the jar. I taped a light to the inside of the lid so it caste the shadow of the dragon inside the jar. Cue next class where at the the teacher asks if any of us caught a shadow like we were suppose to. I pull out my jar and boldly plop it on my desk. The teacher clearly was not expecting any of us to take him literally. He was a philosophy teacher and was planning to make some philosophical metaphor about how you can't catch shadows that I completely ruined. The rest of the students were also thoroughly stupefied.

Not knowing what to do the teacher awkwardly pulled out a fresh piece of chalk and gave it to me as a "reward" for my efforts.
[quote name="Krissim" date="2019-01-07 21:38:45" ] First day of class, one of my teacher's told us for homework to catch a shadow and bring it to the next class. I took a glass bottle, covered all of it but a small viewing area in the front. I then drew a dragon head roaring, cut it out, and stuck it on a toothpick inside the jar. I taped a light to the inside of the lid so it caste the shadow of the dragon inside the jar. Cue next class where at the the teacher asks if any of us caught a shadow like we were suppose to. I pull out my jar and boldly plop it on my desk. The teacher clearly was not expecting any of us to take him literally. He was a philosophy teacher and was planning to make some philosophical metaphor about how you can't catch shadows that I completely ruined. The rest of the students were also thoroughly stupefied. Not knowing what to do the teacher awkwardly pulled out a fresh piece of chalk and gave it to me as a "reward" for my efforts. [/quote] omg I love this!
Krissim wrote on 2019-01-07 21:38:45:

omg I love this!
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
On Halloween this year, both my roommate and I showed up to our astronomy class in costume. As we were leaving class, our professor went: "I dressed up as the scariest thing I could think of." He was wearing the same thing he does every day: a polo shirt, khakis, and socks with sandals. I asked him, "An astronomy professor?" He just went "Yep."

That was a fun class. Hard, but fun. The professor knew how to keep us focused and entertained.
On Halloween this year, both my roommate and I showed up to our astronomy class in costume. As we were leaving class, our professor went: "I dressed up as the scariest thing I could think of." He was wearing the same thing he does every day: a polo shirt, khakis, and socks with sandals. I asked him, "An astronomy professor?" He just went "Yep."

That was a fun class. Hard, but fun. The professor knew how to keep us focused and entertained.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7