Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things your teachers have said
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
in my calc class someone asked the teacher, "mr x, have you ever been to arbys?"
and the teacher looked at him, because it was really an out of the blue question, but just played along and asked, "arbys?"
enthousiastically, the kid said, "yea!! they have the meats, mr x!"
he considers it for a half-second before genuinely answering, "yeah i think i went there in the 90s once."
in my calc class someone asked the teacher, "mr x, have you ever been to arbys?"
and the teacher looked at him, because it was really an out of the blue question, but just played along and asked, "arbys?"
enthousiastically, the kid said, "yea!! they have the meats, mr x!"
he considers it for a half-second before genuinely answering, "yeah i think i went there in the 90s once."
I was in linguistics class and we were studying about intonation and to what extension it might change a word's meaning, so she in a very happy tone exclaimed "I'm gonna torture you!"

The point was to prove that some words have very bad meanings by themselves and even with a happy tone they still will be bad.
I was in linguistics class and we were studying about intonation and to what extension it might change a word's meaning, so she in a very happy tone exclaimed "I'm gonna torture you!"

The point was to prove that some words have very bad meanings by themselves and even with a happy tone they still will be bad.
They keep on kicking me down,
Tryin' to keep me underground,
But did I mention we were paving the way
for the new breed of bad seed?

10g pixel art - go on an adventure (wip) - wishlist/buying
In math our teacher was upset that everything in the books were “Too serious,” because he considered us as still kids, So instead of solving problems about “how fast is the train” he wrote new problems like, “If Dakota has 11 cantaloupes, and each weighs 150.7kg, how heavy are they all together?”

He was the only reason I didn’t start to ditch that class.
In math our teacher was upset that everything in the books were “Too serious,” because he considered us as still kids, So instead of solving problems about “how fast is the train” he wrote new problems like, “If Dakota has 11 cantaloupes, and each weighs 150.7kg, how heavy are they all together?”

He was the only reason I didn’t start to ditch that class.
Im back

Kid: Yeah they were born on April Fool's day.

Teacher: Well I guess they were a joke to their parents.

Kid: Yeah they were born on April Fool's day.

Teacher: Well I guess they were a joke to their parents.
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
Classmate: Why are they so extra?
PreCal Teacher: Because they're Australian
Classmate: Why are they so extra?
PreCal Teacher: Because they're Australian
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
One of my teachers in this Christian school thing thought Rock music and Death Metal were the same thing. She said something about how Rock music has violent lyrics and how it’s difficult to understand what the vocalist is singing, that sounds less like The Beatles and more like Cannibal Corpse.
One of my teachers in this Christian school thing thought Rock music and Death Metal were the same thing. She said something about how Rock music has violent lyrics and how it’s difficult to understand what the vocalist is singing, that sounds less like The Beatles and more like Cannibal Corpse.
Warren, he and him, 20
MH3-Gigginox_Icon.pngMH3-Agnaktor_Icon.pngMH3-Gobul_Icon.pngMH3-Uragaan_Icon.pngMH3-Qurupeco_Icon.pngMH3-Lagiacrus_Icon.pngMH3-Barroth_Icon.pngMH3-Ceadeus_Icon.png
My health teacher struck a pose, and called herself a... well, let’s just say it’s one of the things you might learn about in a health class.
My health teacher struck a pose, and called herself a... well, let’s just say it’s one of the things you might learn about in a health class.
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
Kid: *coughs once* that’s it. I’m dying of the bubonic plague
Teacher: no you’re not allowed
Kid: *coughs once* that’s it. I’m dying of the bubonic plague
Teacher: no you’re not allowed
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
This kid missed a day in middle school and was worried because we were going over what we talked about the previous day in biology and she wanted to catch up cause we were going to have a test soon and I said "It's basically just a giant leech with a spine just remember that and you're good" my teacher "it's a fish, it has a spine" "okay a giant leech with a spine" "IT"S NOT A GIANT LEECH" we were talking about jawless fish, lampreys specifically
This kid missed a day in middle school and was worried because we were going over what we talked about the previous day in biology and she wanted to catch up cause we were going to have a test soon and I said "It's basically just a giant leech with a spine just remember that and you're good" my teacher "it's a fish, it has a spine" "okay a giant leech with a spine" "IT"S NOT A GIANT LEECH" we were talking about jawless fish, lampreys specifically
I had a math teacher in high school who was either takin everyone for a ride or genuinely off his rocker. He had his own website and everything where he talked about how he was 2000 years from the future. He would say all sorts of wacky things:
“I wont see my son for another 2000 years”
*At the end of class* “everyone take five minutes to let that sink into your subconscious mind”
“Creativity is an apple”
“Good work here have a puppy dog sticker”(he gave everyone a participation sticker and an A because he didn’t want to fail anybody but after like. Week i just kept showin him the same work all year lon and he still give me aa sticker.
I had a math teacher in high school who was either takin everyone for a ride or genuinely off his rocker. He had his own website and everything where he talked about how he was 2000 years from the future. He would say all sorts of wacky things:
“I wont see my son for another 2000 years”
*At the end of class* “everyone take five minutes to let that sink into your subconscious mind”
“Creativity is an apple”
“Good work here have a puppy dog sticker”(he gave everyone a participation sticker and an A because he didn’t want to fail anybody but after like. Week i just kept showin him the same work all year lon and he still give me aa sticker.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7