Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
@Paws

Thank you so much for your help! I didn't even know you could change it, shame I used all my turns up. Oh well I know what to do for tomorrow now, haha. Thank you!
@Paws

Thank you so much for your help! I didn't even know you could change it, shame I used all my turns up. Oh well I know what to do for tomorrow now, haha. Thank you!
@MajesticMoon You're welcome! :) Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any other questions!

Edit: Almost forgot, but I believe you can find sand dollars with ANY of the six types of gathering, so long as it's in the Water location. Digging just has the added bonus of (very rarely) finding the festival chests in addition to sand dollars.
@MajesticMoon You're welcome! :) Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any other questions!

Edit: Almost forgot, but I believe you can find sand dollars with ANY of the six types of gathering, so long as it's in the Water location. Digging just has the added bonus of (very rarely) finding the festival chests in addition to sand dollars.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
Not creepy enough >:[
Not creepy enough >:[
[No longer active, seeking to buy art with treasure and gems though!]
[quote name="Marine" date="2014-04-27 00:53:27"]Super cute skins, love the lady Pearlcatcher. Also: 1. the drop rate for the Sand Dollars seems to be really low in the coliseum right now, I've only gotten two for the past 15 minutes I've spent farming. 2. I just got a Sand Dollar from a Longneck Interloper (Earth) + Longneck Skirmisher (Wind) pair. Neither of those monsters are Neutral or Water element, which is.. pretty weird. :v[/quote] Sorry about that. Was still putting things into coli. Getting the entire festival up in the half hour rollover is tight! (that's why skins are usually introduced a couple hours after rollover. We tried for at rollover this time.) Anyway, coli monsters should all be dropping their appropriate items. Longneck skirmishers and rambra were temporarily dropping sand dollars, but this has been corrected. It's been a long night. :)
Marine wrote on 2014-04-27 00:53:27:
Super cute skins, love the lady Pearlcatcher.

Also:
1. the drop rate for the Sand Dollars seems to be really low in the coliseum right now, I've only gotten two for the past 15 minutes I've spent farming.
2. I just got a Sand Dollar from a Longneck Interloper (Earth) + Longneck Skirmisher (Wind) pair. Neither of those monsters are Neutral or Water element, which is.. pretty weird. :v

Sorry about that. Was still putting things into coli. Getting the entire festival up in the half hour rollover is tight! (that's why skins are usually introduced a couple hours after rollover. We tried for at rollover this time.)

Anyway, coli monsters should all be dropping their appropriate items. Longneck skirmishers and rambra were temporarily dropping sand dollars, but this has been corrected. It's been a long night. :)
@ Undel

Oh gosh, thank you for fixing that as quickly as it was! It certainly must be pretty busy, I don't blame you, and getting the skins up as soon as you did is great. They're all super lovely.

It's funny, I get on a coliseum kick on the day before the festival. Time to make a great big pile of sand dollars!
@ Undel

Oh gosh, thank you for fixing that as quickly as it was! It certainly must be pretty busy, I don't blame you, and getting the skins up as soon as you did is great. They're all super lovely.

It's funny, I get on a coliseum kick on the day before the festival. Time to make a great big pile of sand dollars!
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
Beautiful skins!! :)
Beautiful skins!! :)
10selK3.png
@RAWRLY! HOW DARE YOU BE AWAKE! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR BROTHER IS FACING AN INQUIRY FROM MOM AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT. IF YOU SNEAK ONLINE ONE MORE TIME WE'LL BRING THE ROUTER STRAIGHT TO MY ROOM!

Oh, and to the dear artists, congratulations on your skins being chosen. Pierce and I are so proud.
@RAWRLY! HOW DARE YOU BE AWAKE! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR BROTHER IS FACING AN INQUIRY FROM MOM AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT. IF YOU SNEAK ONLINE ONE MORE TIME WE'LL BRING THE ROUTER STRAIGHT TO MY ROOM!

Oh, and to the dear artists, congratulations on your skins being chosen. Pierce and I are so proud.
Gy6EEQt.png
Eeep, my skin won! Hahaha what a nice thing to wake up to ; v;
And the other winner skins are beautiful! I really like the Guardian one!
Looks like I might actually have to try and collect all of them this festival.
Eeep, my skin won! Hahaha what a nice thing to wake up to ; v;
And the other winner skins are beautiful! I really like the Guardian one!
Looks like I might actually have to try and collect all of them this festival.
DWdSW9T.png
• Cas
• He/Him
• FR+10
• Adoptables
• Accents
16441.png1013.png21373.png7888.png
Does anyone know which skins restock at the marketplace? I know Tidal Warrior, Barnacle Loaf, Seaboxer and Drowned Spirits do, but what's the last one?
Does anyone know which skins restock at the marketplace? I know Tidal Warrior, Barnacle Loaf, Seaboxer and Drowned Spirits do, but what's the last one?
Wow, those skins are going like hotcakes. I barely catch a glimpse and they're already sold out! Is there going to be a limited number of them, or will there be more introduced of the five to be available as the week goes on?
Wow, those skins are going like hotcakes. I barely catch a glimpse and they're already sold out! Is there going to be a limited number of them, or will there be more introduced of the five to be available as the week goes on?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28