Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28
Aaah, thanks so much for picking my skin!
All of the others look absolutely amazing! :D
Aaah, thanks so much for picking my skin!
All of the others look absolutely amazing! :D
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
Gorgeous skins - congrats to the winners!

And worst ratio for gathering so far this YEAR. I got only 15 sand dollars out of 15 rounds of digging at level 20, and after an hour and a half of grinding, got only 9 more... :\
Gorgeous skins - congrats to the winners!

And worst ratio for gathering so far this YEAR. I got only 15 sand dollars out of 15 rounds of digging at level 20, and after an hour and a half of grinding, got only 9 more... :\
I was totale shocked when I saw that the Saturnalia already started. Is it really the end of April yet?

Well, anyways. Gorgeous skins, better skin drop rate. And the 65 it es is extremely cool!
I was totale shocked when I saw that the Saturnalia already started. Is it really the end of April yet?

Well, anyways. Gorgeous skins, better skin drop rate. And the 65 it es is extremely cool!
QH3r9Za.png
Beautiful skins!!! I must have that Ridgeback, it's incredible ;__; and the Guardian too D: great job, all artists
Beautiful skins!!! I must have that Ridgeback, it's incredible ;__; and the Guardian too D: great job, all artists
aemfxx.jpg
Time to celebrate the water flight! Going to get the guardian and wildclaw skins! :)
Time to celebrate the water flight! Going to get the guardian and wildclaw skins! :)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
The Water skins are so stunning ;u;
The Water skins are so stunning ;u;
gM1MTf9.png
@Khroma congratulations! I feel that I took part a bit in your victory. You now... jellyfishpenis xD Congrats congrats congrats! The new skin is amazing : D
@Khroma congratulations! I feel that I took part a bit in your victory. You now... jellyfishpenis xD Congrats congrats congrats! The new skin is amazing : D
jvdWac5.pnggif_by_zwiezda-d9071b6.gif
Yay festival time!

Congrats to all the winners, I can't wait to get my hands on all the skins :3
Yay festival time!

Congrats to all the winners, I can't wait to get my hands on all the skins :3
YESYEYSYESYESYES
YESYEYSYESYESYES
And once again, I'm kinda disappointed with the fact we STILL have to grind for these skins. The Shadow festival must've been a fluke, so I guess we won't ever be going back to that. Kinda upset the RB seahorse and the coatl with the fish inside it didn't win...

Also, the Jolly chest and the Jellyfish need better names. I want the PC jellyfish skin, but I can't tell if I have it. I got lucky and found a Jolly chest while digging, but I can't tell what it is! D:
And once again, I'm kinda disappointed with the fact we STILL have to grind for these skins. The Shadow festival must've been a fluke, so I guess we won't ever be going back to that. Kinda upset the RB seahorse and the coatl with the fish inside it didn't win...

Also, the Jolly chest and the Jellyfish need better names. I want the PC jellyfish skin, but I can't tell if I have it. I got lucky and found a Jolly chest while digging, but I can't tell what it is! D:
splat.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28