Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not Getting Treasure Achievements
i'm not getting treasure related achievements even though i have more treasure than what the achievement calls for

what going on plz help
i'm not getting treasure related achievements even though i have more treasure than what the achievement calls for

what going on plz help
l00ps
@ScriptlessFoe

Welcome to Flight Rising!

The current treasure achievement only counts treasure earned from:

Exalting dragons
Tomo
Crim
Hoard selling
Fairgrounds

Treasure acquired from Crossroads trades or the Auction House are not counted so it's likely that this achievement just hasn't been reached yet. On the other hand, achievements are currently bugged and while the treasure ones are usually prompt some can take weeks or months to activate. All you can do now is wait (and earn more).

For more info on the Achievements and why they're not working now and won't be for a while check out this news post:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1654433

Hope this helps!
@ScriptlessFoe

Welcome to Flight Rising!

The current treasure achievement only counts treasure earned from:

Exalting dragons
Tomo
Crim
Hoard selling
Fairgrounds

Treasure acquired from Crossroads trades or the Auction House are not counted so it's likely that this achievement just hasn't been reached yet. On the other hand, achievements are currently bugged and while the treasure ones are usually prompt some can take weeks or months to activate. All you can do now is wait (and earn more).

For more info on the Achievements and why they're not working now and won't be for a while check out this news post:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1654433

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
ok good to know, its probably the bug thing cuz i got call my treasure from fairgrounds ok thanks :)
ok good to know, its probably the bug thing cuz i got call my treasure from fairgrounds ok thanks :)
l00ps