Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | strange chests for eggs (1:9 or 1:10)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@tsunamiscale
You bet - I'll send a CR
@tsunamiscale
You bet - I'll send a CR
@caroo
I'm confused - are you saying you have 8 strange chests and you want me to give you an egg?
If so then we're both looking for the same thing (I have strange chests and I'm offering them to get eggs). So I don't have any eggs to give you.

If you are offering an egg and you only want 8 strange chests for it that would mean I was taking advantage of you - since I'm offering 9 chests for an egg.
@caroo
I'm confused - are you saying you have 8 strange chests and you want me to give you an egg?
If so then we're both looking for the same thing (I have strange chests and I'm offering them to get eggs). So I don't have any eggs to give you.

If you are offering an egg and you only want 8 strange chests for it that would mean I was taking advantage of you - since I'm offering 9 chests for an egg.
@HaloJones

I've got a Light and Water egg to trade you.
@HaloJones

I've got a Light and Water egg to trade you.
@pyrokitsune
Great - I'll set up the CR
@pyrokitsune
Great - I'll set up the CR
@halojones i've got one if you want!
@halojones i've got one if you want!
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
@mikhael
Can you set up the CR please (you haven't said if it's elemental or nocturne - so I don't know how many chests to send if I set it up).
@mikhael
Can you set up the CR please (you haven't said if it's elemental or nocturne - so I don't know how many chests to send if I set it up).
1 2 3 4 5 6