Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | movies that scarred you for life
1 2 3 4
Hhhh when I was younger, Ben 10: Alien Swarm threw me for a hot loop. The terrible alien moths really freaked me out and I had a hard time sleeping for a while after, which was really cool and very awesome
The one scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark was bona fide nightmare fuel too. My folks forgot it happened and couldn't fast forward fast enough.
The last one I remember is the great mouse of Minsk scene from An American Tail. It's... it's so bad. It's still objectively terrifying
Hhhh when I was younger, Ben 10: Alien Swarm threw me for a hot loop. The terrible alien moths really freaked me out and I had a hard time sleeping for a while after, which was really cool and very awesome
The one scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark was bona fide nightmare fuel too. My folks forgot it happened and couldn't fast forward fast enough.
The last one I remember is the great mouse of Minsk scene from An American Tail. It's... it's so bad. It's still objectively terrifying
ZWfEwl7.png
But perhaps victory is in the smaller things that you've long forgotten.

If you wanna get my attention, please feel free to ping me!
Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland gave me nightmares for the longest time, and up until recently I was just wildly afraid of any darkly-colored slime/ooze/goo.
I love the movie and always have, it was just...real scary to baby me.
Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland gave me nightmares for the longest time, and up until recently I was just wildly afraid of any darkly-colored slime/ooze/goo.
I love the movie and always have, it was just...real scary to baby me.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Oh yeah, there was also that health class video we had to watch in school.

It scarred me so bad I do believe I will be asexual for the rest of my life. (Was asexual before it, but it kinda just cemented it.)
Oh yeah, there was also that health class video we had to watch in school.

It scarred me so bad I do believe I will be asexual for the rest of my life. (Was asexual before it, but it kinda just cemented it.)
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Uh....
Does Titus Andronicus count?

Because holy heck that scarred me bad.

*Edit: Accidentally put scared instead of scarred, though it did that too.
Uh....
Does Titus Andronicus count?

Because holy heck that scarred me bad.

*Edit: Accidentally put scared instead of scarred, though it did that too.
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
The Human Centipede
The Human Centipede
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Begotten, also
Begotten, also
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
animal farm absolutely terrified me when i was little and didn't understand its brilliance. more recently, requiem for a dream (because it's incredibly harrowing and just,,,, disturbing), mary and max (incredibly sad) and brokeback mountain all GOT ME
animal farm absolutely terrified me when i was little and didn't understand its brilliance. more recently, requiem for a dream (because it's incredibly harrowing and just,,,, disturbing), mary and max (incredibly sad) and brokeback mountain all GOT ME
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
Oh god, let's see...

--Coraline...
--The Brave Little Toaster
--Toy Story 3 (Maybe)
--A specific episode of Tom and Jerry where Tom dies and get's rejected from heaven...

there's probably more
Oh god, let's see...

--Coraline...
--The Brave Little Toaster
--Toy Story 3 (Maybe)
--A specific episode of Tom and Jerry where Tom dies and get's rejected from heaven...

there's probably more
The Neverending Story.

I watched it when I was like 6 or something and honestly that movie is NOT meant for a 6 year old.

But funnily enough the whole plot of the entire universe being consumed (or whatever it was, I can't remember) wasn't the thing that scared me, it was that gotdamn horse's death.

I am still not ok.
The Neverending Story.

I watched it when I was like 6 or something and honestly that movie is NOT meant for a 6 year old.

But funnily enough the whole plot of the entire universe being consumed (or whatever it was, I can't remember) wasn't the thing that scared me, it was that gotdamn horse's death.

I am still not ok.
bababooey
i hate the neverending story with every fiber of my being
i hate the neverending story with every fiber of my being
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
1 2 3 4