Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | how to change font and font size
hi i was wondering how someone would change the font of their text i have seen it done just i cant do it myself any suggestions?
hi i was wondering how someone would change the font of their text i have seen it done just i cant do it myself any suggestions?
34pz5nm.jpg

@ipod This is all BBCode stuff. If you want to change the size, you use this: [code][size=7]something about here[/size][/code] What you get would turn out like this: [size=7]something about here[/size] If I remember right, the sizes are between 1 and 7 on this site, with one being the smallest and seven being the largest. For changing font, you'll want to use this code: [code][font=FONT NAME HERE]something else about here[/font][/code] Say for example you wanted test in Times New Roman. Just put the name of that font where I indicated, and it should turn out like this: [font=times new roman]something else about here[/font] Hope that helped!
@ipod

This is all BBCode stuff. If you want to change the size, you use this:
Code:
[size=7]something about here[/size]

What you get would turn out like this: something about here
If I remember right, the sizes are between 1 and 7 on this site, with one being the smallest and seven being the largest.

For changing font, you'll want to use this code:
Code:
[font=FONT NAME HERE]something else about here[/font]

Say for example you wanted test in Times New Roman. Just put the name of that font where I indicated, and it should turn out like this:

something else about here

Hope that helped!
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
Thanks so much @Quamothsy
Thanks so much @Quamothsy
34pz5nm.jpg

[quote name="Quamosthy" date="2016-02-04 21:59:32" ] @ipod This is all BBCode stuff. If you want to change the size, you use this: [code][size=7]something about here[/size][/code] What you get would turn out like this: [size=7]something about here[/size] If I remember right, the sizes are between 1 and 7 on this site, with one being the smallest and seven being the largest. For changing font, you'll want to use this code: [code][font=FONT NAME HERE]something else about here[/font][/code] Say for example you wanted test in Times New Roman. Just put the name of that font where I indicated, and it should turn out like this: [font=times new roman]something else about here[/font] Hope that helped! [/quote] Yeah I know this is like 2 years after you commented and I honestly don't know if you're still active, but what if you want to change the size and font? And is there a way to change the color?
Quamosthy wrote on 2016-02-04 21:59:32:
@ipod

This is all BBCode stuff. If you want to change the size, you use this:
Code:
[size=7]something about here[/size]

What you get would turn out like this: something about here
If I remember right, the sizes are between 1 and 7 on this site, with one being the smallest and seven being the largest.

For changing font, you'll want to use this code:
Code:
[font=FONT NAME HERE]something else about here[/font]

Say for example you wanted test in Times New Roman. Just put the name of that font where I indicated, and it should turn out like this:

something else about here

Hope that helped!

Yeah I know this is like 2 years after you commented and I honestly don't know if you're still active, but what if you want to change the size and font? And is there a way to change the color?
nXKI4pB.png
@AgentSparky psst, heads up, it's always best to make your own thread if you have a question rather than post on an old one. old threads look like they've already been answered and your new question could be missed. (also, quoting doesn't alert the poster; if you want someone to know you've posted, you have to ping them! just an @ and their username like i've done with yours here. c: ) you can change the size and font as described in that post. size=#, with the number being 1-7, and you can stack additional size tags if you want to get even bigger/smaller. font is font=FONTNAME, but keep in mind it'll only show up if people have that font installed on their computer (otherwise it looks like Times New Roman). if you're asking to do both at the same time, then you just add both tags and make sure they're nested properly, ex: [code][size=5][font=Times New Roman]text[/font][/size][/code] [size=5][font=Times New Roman]text[/font][/size] text color is this: [code][color=HEXCODE or COLORNAME]text[/color] ex. [color=#179a98]text[/color] [color=red]text[/color] [color=transparent]text[/color][/code] [color=#179a98]text[/color] [color=red]text[/color] [color=transparent]text[/color] for more BBcode tricks, you might find [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514]this guide[/url] useful. c:
@AgentSparky psst, heads up, it's always best to make your own thread if you have a question rather than post on an old one. old threads look like they've already been answered and your new question could be missed. (also, quoting doesn't alert the poster; if you want someone to know you've posted, you have to ping them! just an @ and their username like i've done with yours here. c: )

you can change the size and font as described in that post. size=#, with the number being 1-7, and you can stack additional size tags if you want to get even bigger/smaller. font is font=FONTNAME, but keep in mind it'll only show up if people have that font installed on their computer (otherwise it looks like Times New Roman).

if you're asking to do both at the same time, then you just add both tags and make sure they're nested properly, ex:
Code:
[size=5][font=Times New Roman]text[/font][/size]
text

text color is this:
Code:
[color=HEXCODE or COLORNAME]text[/color] ex. [color=#179a98]text[/color] [color=red]text[/color] [color=transparent]text[/color]
text
text
text

for more BBcode tricks, you might find this guide useful. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
[code][font=(font name)] [/code] Example [code][font=cursive] Hello[/font] [/code] [font=cursive] Hello! [/font] Or size is maximum to 7 Example: [code][size=7]Hello![/size][/code] Want to make more big? Repeat the size code! Example: [code][size=7][size=7][size=7][size=7]Hello! [/size][/size][/size][/size][/code] [size=7][size=7][size=7][size=7]Hello! [/size][/size][/size][/size]
Code:
[font=(font name)]

Example
Code:
[font=cursive] Hello[/font]

Hello!

Or size is maximum to 7

Example:
Code:
[size=7]Hello![/size]

Want to make more big? Repeat the size code!

Example:
Code:
[size=7][size=7][size=7][size=7]Hello! [/size][/size][/size][/size]

Hello!