Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2018
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 88 89
Is it me or is the drop rate for chests super low? I've hardly gotten any chests and the ones I did get were from gathering :/
Is it me or is the drop rate for chests super low? I've hardly gotten any chests and the ones I did get were from gathering :/
The drop rates are so bad... I love this holiday but with it being so close to Christmas this year, I haven't had much time to Coli, so combined with the abysmal drop rate it's hell...
I'd like to see my family more so I guess no apparel for me x')
The drop rates are so bad... I love this holiday but with it being so close to Christmas this year, I haven't had much time to Coli, so combined with the abysmal drop rate it's hell...
I'd like to see my family more so I guess no apparel for me x')
eUMhm7B.png
Did drop rate for chests decrease? Past 3 days from gathering I’ve gotten 1 chest aside from today, which I got none. I’ve noticed a significant drop in the amount of strange chests I’ve gotten from grinding in Sandswept too since yesterday. :thinking:
Did drop rate for chests decrease? Past 3 days from gathering I’ve gotten 1 chest aside from today, which I got none. I’ve noticed a significant drop in the amount of strange chests I’ve gotten from grinding in Sandswept too since yesterday. :thinking:
[quote name="Lunalii" date="2018-12-28 10:33:03" ] Did drop rate for chests decrease? Past 3 days from gathering I’ve gotten 1 chest aside from today, which I got none. I’ve noticed a significant drop in the amount of strange chests I’ve gotten from grinding in Sandswept too since yesterday. :thinking: [/quote] Me too, pretty sure that's whats happening
Lunalii wrote on 2018-12-28 10:33:03:
Me too, pretty sure that's whats happening
UZVTEBc.png
@Coltshot1 I believe there are simply so extremely many old familiars, so even if they are rarer than the new ones, they still pop up more often ^^
@Coltshot1 I believe there are simply so extremely many old familiars, so even if they are rarer than the new ones, they still pop up more often ^^
HSjNvcy.png 9.png OVrXOGF.png

-.-.~ Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures, kill nothing but time. ~
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30830545] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308306/30830545_350.png[/img] [/url] These sets go very well with previous sets, just saying ~ flies away ~

30830545_350.png

These sets go very well with previous sets, just saying ~ flies away ~
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Have opened like 23 chests so far, getting rows of the same familiars, only one smirch, two eggs, no breed change scrolls and no new apparel....whyyy T_T
Have opened like 23 chests so far, getting rows of the same familiars, only one smirch, two eggs, no breed change scrolls and no new apparel....whyyy T_T
I love the stuff for this event but I'm so sad that I cant get chests
I have only gotten like 6 chests this whole event including the 2 I made in alchemy the rest were from gathering since the beginning of the event :/
I love the stuff for this event but I'm so sad that I cant get chests
I have only gotten like 6 chests this whole event including the 2 I made in alchemy the rest were from gathering since the beginning of the event :/
[center][size=5][u]Familiars from each year[/u][/size] [u][b]2014[/b][/u] [item=snarling mimic][item=ectoplasmime][item=jawlocker] [u][b]2015[/b][/u] [item=unlikely alliance][item=opposing forces][item=animated statue][item=living sculpture] [item=wooden marionette][item=painted marionette][item=spellbound tome][item=ensorcelled volume] [item=deadly reflection][item=magic mirror] [u][b]2016[/b][/u] [item=Serpentine Lamp][item=Vulpine Lamp][item=Animated Armor][item=Spirit Armor] [item=Glowing Globe][item=Living Luminance][item=masked phantom][item=Veiled Vision] [item=Crystal Carrier][item=Orbiting Spirit][item=Enchanted Armaments][item=Sorcerous Arms] [item=ball-jointed bogsneak][item=bogsneak puppet][item=Calculating Candelabra][item=Smoldering Sconce] [item=axe mimic][item=crooked hatchet] [u][b]2017[/b][/u] [item=Antique Chair][item=Spidered Seat][item=Colubrid Column][item=Serthis Support] [item=Curious Kettle][item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Valorous Cape] [item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Tick-Tock][item=Time Devourer] [u][b]2018[/b][/u] [item=dirge fiddlefiend][item=ghosthost viola][item=tricky telescope][item=mischievous magnifier] [item=pinpush mirror doll][item=four-eyed phylactery][item=scroll stealer][item=kyorinrin] [item=blooming hedgehide][item=overwatered seedling]
Familiars from each year

Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Jawlocker

Unlikely Alliance Opposing Forces Animated Statue Living Sculpture
Wooden Marionette Painted Marionette Spellbound Tome Ensorcelled Volume
Deadly Reflection Magic Mirror

Serpentine Lamp Vulpine Lamp Animated Armor Spirit Armor
Glowing Globe Living Luminance Masked Phantom Veiled Vision
Crystal Carrier Orbiting Spirit Enchanted Armaments Sorcerous Arms
Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bogsneak Puppet Calculating Candelabra Smoldering Sconce
Axe Mimic Crooked Hatchet

Antique Chair Spidered Seat Colubrid Column Serthis Support
Curious Kettle Ravenous Cauldron Inquisitive Shroud Valorous Cape