Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Ooh... glad I found this before it ended (hey, @Penthief , check this out) Question 1: [b]Of the dragons in your own lair, which one is your favorite, and why?[/b] [indent][i]Definitely Gheiss right now! She is a very pretty Imp on her own, but with her apparel and my future lore plans with her (*coughs* communications and a friendly dragon)[/i][/indent] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47058707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470588/47058707_350.png[/img] [/url] Question 2: [b]What is your favorite color/gene combination on Flight Rising?[/b] [indent][i]At the moment it is probably any colour with bee or glimmer, but I scryed a very pretty XXX Shadow dragon with starmap/constellation/glimmer and shadow primal eyes one time that was honestly just too cute...[/i][/indent] Question 3: [b]What is your favorite breed + gender combination of dragon?[/b] [indent][i]Male Coatl's (and Coatl hatchlings), definitely. They always look so soft and fluffy.[/i][/indent] Question 4: [b]What is your current goal on the site, or if you have more than one goal, which one is the most priority to you?[/b] [indent][i]My main goal at the moment is to fully gene my progens, and collect as many Coatl/Nocturne's as possible (the two dragons rate equally)[/i][/indent] Question 5: [b]What's your favorite item on Flight Rising? Do you collect anything?[/b] [item= Strange Chest] or [item= Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [indent][i]Well, only during NotN, but they are great, because think of all the Nocturn eggs! And breed change scrolls and everything! Or, think of all the baby Noctunes! So much cute. (Abdvthink of the money you will get selling the eggs in the summer... so many gens...)[/i][/indent]
Ooh... glad I found this before it ended (hey, @Penthief , check this out)

Question 1:
Of the dragons in your own lair, which one is your favorite, and why?
Definitely Gheiss right now! She is a very pretty Imp on her own, but with her apparel and my future lore plans with her (*coughs* communications and a friendly dragon)

47058707_350.png

Question 2:
What is your favorite color/gene combination on Flight Rising?
At the moment it is probably any colour with bee or glimmer, but I scryed a very pretty XXX Shadow dragon with starmap/constellation/glimmer and shadow primal eyes one time that was honestly just too cute...

Question 3:
What is your favorite breed + gender combination of dragon?
Male Coatl's (and Coatl hatchlings), definitely. They always look so soft and fluffy.

Question 4:
What is your current goal on the site, or if you have more than one goal, which one is the most priority to you?
My main goal at the moment is to fully gene my progens, and collect as many Coatl/Nocturne's as possible (the two dragons rate equally)

Question 5:
What's your favorite item on Flight Rising? Do you collect anything?
Strange Chest or Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Well, only during NotN, but they are great, because think of all the Nocturn eggs! And breed change scrolls and everything! Or, think of all the baby Noctunes! So much cute. (Abdvthink of the money you will get selling the eggs in the summer... so many gens...)
[b]Question 1:[/b] [i]Of the dragons in your own lair, which one is your favorite, and why?[/i] Right now, I must say that Ihaia is my favourite. If I had seen him in the auction house, he probably wouldn’t have even gotten a proper first glance, let alone second; I dislike Cherub something fierce, and don’t overly like Current or Okapi much either. However, I found him while trawling through the dragon trading forum and kept coming back to him, then asked if I could have him. I think the biggest reason I favour him is how nice he looks despite his genes, and I’m so very attached to him, and have been since he arrived in my lair. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46877853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468779/46877853_350.png[/img] [/url] For a dragon so completely different from my tastes, I refuse to gene him differently, and I utterly adore him. [b]Question 2:[/b] [i]What is your favorite color/gene combination on Flight Rising?[/i] I think it’s gotta be Jaguar - Bee - Capsule, for genes, and with them, Oilslick - Phthalo - Denim [b]Question 3:[/b] [i]What is your favorite breed + gender combination of dragon?[/i] Imperial male, closely followed by Pearlcatcher female. [b]Question 4:[/b] [i]What is your current goal on the site, or if you have more than one goal, which one is the most priority to you?[/i] Right now, I want to get all the apparel sets, familiars, and vistas from all the venues in the coliseum. [b]Question 5:[/b] [i]What's your favorite item on Flight Rising? (This can be anything - a random material, a piece of apparel, a familiar, a skin/accent, etc.!) Do you collect anything?[/i] [columns][item=gem thief][nextcol]I love this apparel. I have three of them, want more, and I’m looking forwards to a possible Joxar recolour. Though, the NoTN apparel this year is great too.[/columns]
Question 1:
Right now, I must say that Ihaia is my favourite. If I had seen him in the auction house, he probably wouldn’t have even gotten a proper first glance, let alone second; I dislike Cherub something fierce, and don’t overly like Current or Okapi much either. However, I found him while trawling through the dragon trading forum and kept coming back to him, then asked if I could have him. I think the biggest reason I favour him is how nice he looks despite his genes, and I’m so very attached to him, and have been since he arrived in my lair.

46877853_350.png

For a dragon so completely different from my tastes, I refuse to gene him differently, and I utterly adore him.

Question 2:
I think it’s gotta be Jaguar - Bee - Capsule, for genes, and with them, Oilslick - Phthalo - Denim

Question 3:
Imperial male, closely followed by Pearlcatcher female.

Question 4:
What is your current goal on the site, or if you have more than one goal, which one is the most priority to you?
Right now, I want to get all the apparel sets, familiars, and vistas from all the venues in the coliseum.

Question 5:
What's your favorite item on Flight Rising? (This can be anything - a random material, a piece of apparel, a familiar, a skin/accent, etc.!) Do you collect anything?
Gem Thief I love this apparel. I have three of them, want more, and I’m looking forwards to a possible Joxar recolour.
Though, the NoTN apparel this year is great too.
[center][b]Question 1:[/b] [i]Of the dragons in your own lair, which one is your favorite, and why?[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44871111] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448712/44871111_350.png[/img] [/url] I just can't get rid of him no matter what I do. He is like my favorite problem child. ----- [b]Question 2:[/b] [i]What is your favorite color/gene combination on Flight Rising?[/i] Emerald Alloy / Sanguine & Sapphire Starmap! / Anything Capsule ----- [b]Question 3:[/b] [i]What is your favorite breed + gender combination of dragon?[/i] Female Imps! ----- [b]Question 4:[/b] [i]What is your current goal on the site, or if you have more than one goal, which one is the most priority to you?[/i] Right now? Expand my lair space. ----- [b]Question 5:[/b] [i]What's your favorite item on Flight Rising? (This can be anything - a random material, a piece of apparel, a familiar, a skin/accent, etc.!) Do you collect anything? I LOVE the Ghost Flame set, is absolutely my favorite. I hoard [item=seeker brooch] and [item=seeker orb][/i][/center]
Question 1:

44871111_350.png

I just can't get rid of him no matter what I do. He is like my favorite problem child.
Question 2:
Emerald Alloy / Sanguine & Sapphire Starmap! / Anything Capsule
Question 3:
Female Imps!
Question 4:
Right now? Expand my lair space.
Question 5:
What's your favorite item on Flight Rising? (This can be anything - a random material, a piece of apparel, a familiar, a skin/accent, etc.!) Do you collect anything?
I LOVE the Ghost Flame set, is absolutely my favorite.
I hoard Seeker Brooch and Seeker Orb
[quote name='To everyone who has posted in between this and my last post -']I should have all your tickets recorded now, but let me know if I've made any mistakes as per usual! Again, I [i]will[/i] be double-checking before drawing a winner for the raffle. Thank you for all your lovely entries so far! We're up to 370 tickets, wow! [b]Also this raffle will be ending tomorrow, so if anyone else wants to enter, please be sure to get your posts in by the ending date: Sunday, December 30th, 2018 at 11:59 PM Eastern or 8:59 PM Pacific (20:59 FR Time)![/b][/quote]
To everyone who has posted in between this and my last post - wrote:
I should have all your tickets recorded now, but let me know if I've made any mistakes as per usual! Again, I will be double-checking before drawing a winner for the raffle. Thank you for all your lovely entries so far! We're up to 370 tickets, wow!

Also this raffle will be ending tomorrow, so if anyone else wants to enter, please be sure to get your posts in by the ending date: Sunday, December 30th, 2018 at 11:59 PM Eastern or 8:59 PM Pacific (20:59 FR Time)!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
[center][b]Question 1:[/b] [i]Of the dragons in your own lair, which one is your favorite, and why?[/i] What a hard question. I don't have 1 favorite but I will spotlight this one [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16279324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162794/16279324_350.png[/img] [/url] I love him because he's evolved as I've had him. I got him for free with skink / spinner. I regened him. Over the course of 4 months I've redesigned him and changed his outfit into what it is now. I love him <3 [b]Question 2:[/b] [i]What is your favorite color/gene combination on Flight Rising?[/i] Coral starmap. Omg it's AMAZING and I need it in my life. [b] Question 3:[/b] [i]What is your favorite breed + gender combination of dragon?[/i] Wildclaw Male. The accents on FR are amazing for them. [b]Question 4:[/b] [i]What is your current goal on the site, or if you have more than one goal, which one is the most priority to you?[/i] One goal...? To get the Rainy Day Vista. I love it. u-u [b]Question 5:[/b] [i]What's your favorite item on Flight Rising? (This can be anything - a random material, a piece of apparel, a familiar, a skin/accent, etc.!) Do you collect anything?[/i] [item=Flatback Sea Turtle][item=Leatherback Sea Turtle] These are my fav. I collect them! <3[/center]
Question 1:

What a hard question. I don't have 1 favorite but I will spotlight this one

16279324_350.png

I love him because he's evolved as I've had him. I got him for free with skink / spinner. I regened him. Over the course of 4 months I've redesigned him and changed his outfit into what it is now. I love him <3

Question 2:

Coral starmap. Omg it's AMAZING and I need it in my life.

Question 3:

Wildclaw Male. The accents on FR are amazing for them.

Question 4:

One goal...? To get the Rainy Day Vista. I love it. u-u

Question 5:

Flatback Sea Turtle Leatherback Sea Turtle
These are my fav. I collect them! <3
Question 1: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44196918] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441970/44196918_350.png[/img] [/url] He's my baby! I love this little rascal to bits, just because <3 Question 2: Flaxen Jaguar/Rosette!!! Question 3: Male Imps. Yes, i've got none in my lair lmao Question 4: Fill my lair with lots of G1 Tundras with Ivory/Buttercup/Flaxen primary! Question 5: Eggs, honestly. I just love round things, and knowing that eggs generate a new dragon just makes it more special.
Question 1:

44196918_350.png

He's my baby! I love this little rascal to bits, just because <3

Question 2:
Flaxen Jaguar/Rosette!!!

Question 3:
Male Imps. Yes, i've got none in my lair lmao

Question 4:
Fill my lair with lots of G1 Tundras with Ivory/Buttercup/Flaxen primary!

Question 5:
Eggs, honestly. I just love round things, and knowing that eggs generate a new dragon just makes it more special.
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
(Recorded.)
(Recorded.)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
[center][b]Question 1:[/b] Of the dragons in your own lair, which one is your favorite, and why? Definitely this guy! He's one of the few permanent dragons I have with his genes, and I just adore him. He's actually the [i]grandson[/i] of my progens! My friend got his father from me about a year ago and gened/breedchanged him to breed this handsome boy! I plan to train him to level 25 and get him some lore, as well as a new outfit and accent. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40281125] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402812/40281125_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- [b]Question 2:[/b] What is your favorite color/gene combination on Flight Rising? I [i]love[/i] all reds and blues. My favorite gene combination is probably bee/capsule! ----- [b]Question 3:[/b] What is your favorite breed + gender combination of dragon? I love wildclaw, spiral, and imperial males. They all have some of the nicest UMAs! ----- [b]Question 4:[/b] What is your current goal on the site, or if you have more than one goal, which one is the most priority to you? Clear out my lair to help with dominance efforts (for multiple flights) and practice making skins/accents- I'm still pretty new to it! ----- [b]Question 5:[/b] What's your favorite item on Flight Rising? (This can be anything - a random material, a piece of apparel, a familiar, a skin/accent, etc.!) Do you collect anything? I [i]love[/i] user made skins and accents. I'm definitely looking to start a collection once I have a more stable source of income, which is another reason to clear out my lair.[/center]
Question 1:

Definitely this guy! He's one of the few permanent dragons I have with his genes, and I just adore him. He's actually the grandson of my progens! My friend got his father from me about a year ago and gened/breedchanged him to breed this handsome boy! I plan to train him to level 25 and get him some lore, as well as a new outfit and accent.

40281125_350.png

Question 2:

I love all reds and blues. My favorite gene combination is probably bee/capsule!

Question 3:

I love wildclaw, spiral, and imperial males. They all have some of the nicest UMAs!

Question 4:

Clear out my lair to help with dominance efforts (for multiple flights) and practice making skins/accents- I'm still pretty new to it!

Question 5:

I love user made skins and accents. I'm definitely looking to start a collection once I have a more stable source of income, which is another reason to clear out my lair.
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
[center][b]Question 1:[/b] [i]Of the dragons in your own lair, which one is your favorite, and why?[/i] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35661923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356620/35661923_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][color=transparent]..[/color][nextcol][i]Ilusa[/i] is my favorite dragon in my lair- she's hatched on my birthday, my favorite breed, and one of my favorite color combos! Cyan Glimmer is definitely a favorite of mine![/columns] [b]Question 2:[/b] [i]What is your favorite color/gene combination on Flight Rising?[/i] While, like I said above, I adore Cyan with Glimmer, [i]Pearl Poi/Tox[/i] is definitely my favorite color combo on the site! I don't have any with it anymore, but I just adore the pink/blue! [b]Question 3:[/b] [i]What is your favorite breed + gender combination of dragon?[/i] My favorite breed in general is Skydancers, but my favorite pose is [i]Ridgeback Females[/i]. They're just so full of elegance and poise! [b]Question 4:[/b] [i]What is your current goal on the site, or if you have more than one goal, which one is the most priority to you?[/i] My current goal on the site is to [i]write lore for all my dragons[/i]! I'm currently struggling with a bit of writer's block, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to complete my goal soon! [b]Question 5:[/b] [i]What's your favorite item on Flight Rising? (This can be anything - a random material, a piece of apparel, a familiar, a skin/accent, etc.!) Do you collect anything?[/i] [columns][item=Southern Gull][nextcol][color=transparent]..[/color][nextcol]My favorite item of all time on FR is the [i]Southern Gull![/i] It's pink, my favorite color, and a bird, my favorite thing! I also hoard all bird food items!![/columns] [/center]
Question 1:

35661923_350.png
.. Ilusa is my favorite dragon in my lair- she's hatched on my birthday, my favorite breed, and one of my favorite color combos! Cyan Glimmer is definitely a favorite of mine!

Question 2:

While, like I said above, I adore Cyan with Glimmer, Pearl Poi/Tox is definitely my favorite color combo on the site! I don't have any with it anymore, but I just adore the pink/blue!

Question 3:

My favorite breed in general is Skydancers, but my favorite pose is Ridgeback Females. They're just so full of elegance and poise!

Question 4:

My current goal on the site is to write lore for all my dragons! I'm currently struggling with a bit of writer's block, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to complete my goal soon!

Question 5:
Southern Gull .. My favorite item of all time on FR is the Southern Gull! It's pink, my favorite color, and a bird, my favorite thing! I also hoard all bird food items!!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
(Recorded.)
(Recorded.)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS