Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dracohub (Open for joining! Dragonpunk!)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Cy and Tiia looked up from the pile of trampled flora, and Cy held out their hands. Nestled unceremoniously in their palm, was several sprouts they'd managed to bloom. Although it was no where near the overwhelming amount of flowers the florist had previously, it might be enough to get them by. Or so they hoped.
"This was all we could manage," Tiia explained, as Cy handed the shopkeep the buds. "We tried to grow as many as possible."
As they got to their feet, Tiia noticed two more figures walking towards the stand. They were still too far off to see clearly, but they were probably curious about all the commotion and state of the cart.
As the group approached, Tiia was surprised to see it was Jasper and Tiakei. Tiia bounded forward to greet them, and Cy stayed put to return the florist their sprouts.
Cy and Tiia looked up from the pile of trampled flora, and Cy held out their hands. Nestled unceremoniously in their palm, was several sprouts they'd managed to bloom. Although it was no where near the overwhelming amount of flowers the florist had previously, it might be enough to get them by. Or so they hoped.
"This was all we could manage," Tiia explained, as Cy handed the shopkeep the buds. "We tried to grow as many as possible."
As they got to their feet, Tiia noticed two more figures walking towards the stand. They were still too far off to see clearly, but they were probably curious about all the commotion and state of the cart.
As the group approached, Tiia was surprised to see it was Jasper and Tiakei. Tiia bounded forward to greet them, and Cy stayed put to return the florist their sprouts.
tumblr_n5286bmVsu1tyaac5o1_75sq.png
Jas and Tiakei walked over to the flower cart, to see what was going on, when suddenly a familiar dragon ran up to them. "Hey, Tiia!" exclaimed Tiakei, jolted awake and grinning. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"
The siblings chatted and lagged behind, while Jasper hurried over to the flower cart. It looked like it had been knocked and then put back lazily, with flowers falling out and sideways and dead ones on the ground. She greeted Cy, surprising them from behind. "Cy, what's happened here?" She questioned, as Cy handed the florist scraps of flowers and sprouts. They explained what happened, and Jas went to the cart to try to organize the flowers. She turned to the florist, a halfhearted smile on her face. "That was really mean of those two, " she sighed. "Sounded like real troublemakers. I hope they learned their lesson..."
Jas and Tiakei walked over to the flower cart, to see what was going on, when suddenly a familiar dragon ran up to them. "Hey, Tiia!" exclaimed Tiakei, jolted awake and grinning. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"
The siblings chatted and lagged behind, while Jasper hurried over to the flower cart. It looked like it had been knocked and then put back lazily, with flowers falling out and sideways and dead ones on the ground. She greeted Cy, surprising them from behind. "Cy, what's happened here?" She questioned, as Cy handed the florist scraps of flowers and sprouts. They explained what happened, and Jas went to the cart to try to organize the flowers. She turned to the florist, a halfhearted smile on her face. "That was really mean of those two, " she sighed. "Sounded like real troublemakers. I hope they learned their lesson..."
24uxjxk.png
Maya turned to the dragonblessed, looking at the regenerated flowers. "Thank you... But you can keep them, I have plenty more growing at home! That looks like quite a feat, maybe your peers will be jealous?" she said, with a half-smile.
Maya turned to the dragonblessed, looking at the regenerated flowers. "Thank you... But you can keep them, I have plenty more growing at home! That looks like quite a feat, maybe your peers will be jealous?" she said, with a half-smile.
dNCLmdm.png
blake
she/her | he/him
Cy was surprised and a little flattered before grinning and replying, "Thank you so much!" They reached into their pocket and pulled out 3 credits and laid them on the cart, and turned back towards the group, still gently clutching the buds.
Cy was surprised and a little flattered before grinning and replying, "Thank you so much!" They reached into their pocket and pulled out 3 credits and laid them on the cart, and turned back towards the group, still gently clutching the buds.
tumblr_n5286bmVsu1tyaac5o1_75sq.png
(( Sorry everyone I've been really sick lately ! I'm hoping to be more active around here soon !!))

Quirath nodded at the other dragon, and dragged Ivy out of the store.

"I-I'm so sorry, d-did I make a mess,,," Ivy whispered, her voice and her frame shaking. Quirath just pulled her into a warm embrace and allowed her to cry into their fur. They thought she had been getting better at socializing but it seems not.

Ivy pouted all the way home, not speaking a word.
(( Sorry everyone I've been really sick lately ! I'm hoping to be more active around here soon !!))

Quirath nodded at the other dragon, and dragged Ivy out of the store.

"I-I'm so sorry, d-did I make a mess,,," Ivy whispered, her voice and her frame shaking. Quirath just pulled her into a warm embrace and allowed her to cry into their fur. They thought she had been getting better at socializing but it seems not.

Ivy pouted all the way home, not speaking a word.
@CloudsEternity Don't worry about it! Hope you feel better soon! Don't stress too much about not being here, we understand. ♥ ))

Syrinx shook his head at the duo as they left, then took advantage of the cleared space to browse more easily. He picked up a novel that seemed interesting and a... recipe book, in a manner of speaking. Wordlessly, the dragon paid for his purchases and began the short trip home.
@CloudsEternity Don't worry about it! Hope you feel better soon! Don't stress too much about not being here, we understand. ♥ ))

Syrinx shook his head at the duo as they left, then took advantage of the cleared space to browse more easily. He picked up a novel that seemed interesting and a... recipe book, in a manner of speaking. Wordlessly, the dragon paid for his purchases and began the short trip home.
dNCLmdm.png
blake
she/her | he/him
Tes lounged in her shot, waiting for customers. Her boss was a bore, and he had chewed her out with how she had dealt with the dragon some days ago. Convinced that it was a slow day, Tes closed up shop early, taking to meander through the business district. Her mind was thinking of the letter she had gotten again. Acceptance into the dragon blessed program. She would have to pass.
Tes lounged in her shot, waiting for customers. Her boss was a bore, and he had chewed her out with how she had dealt with the dragon some days ago. Convinced that it was a slow day, Tes closed up shop early, taking to meander through the business district. Her mind was thinking of the letter she had gotten again. Acceptance into the dragon blessed program. She would have to pass.
@technetium

Syrinx marked the position of the sun in the sky as he trotted towards his shop--and home--on the edges of the business district. He'd taken less time than he'd thought. His concoction wouldn't be ready for another hour or so, and the weather was quite nice, for once. He decided to drop off his purchases at home and keep wandering about, as he had some change left over to spend. Absorbed in his thoughts, the small dragon didn't notice the girl in his path until he bumped into her.
@technetium

Syrinx marked the position of the sun in the sky as he trotted towards his shop--and home--on the edges of the business district. He'd taken less time than he'd thought. His concoction wouldn't be ready for another hour or so, and the weather was quite nice, for once. He decided to drop off his purchases at home and keep wandering about, as he had some change left over to spend. Absorbed in his thoughts, the small dragon didn't notice the girl in his path until he bumped into her.
dNCLmdm.png
blake
she/her | he/him
@Wistala

Tes stumbled backwards, looking up at the dragon. She crumpled up the letter in her hand, stuffing it back into her pocket. The dragon blessed request would have to wait. "Oh! I'm sorry-" she took a step to the side, in an attempt to let him pass. "I didn't see you, apologies."
@Wistala

Tes stumbled backwards, looking up at the dragon. She crumpled up the letter in her hand, stuffing it back into her pocket. The dragon blessed request would have to wait. "Oh! I'm sorry-" she took a step to the side, in an attempt to let him pass. "I didn't see you, apologies."
@technetium

Syrinx noticed the girl shove something in her pocket and grew curious, but he said nothing. "Psh, don't bother with the formalities, child. I'm no member of nobility. I'm not blessed dragon--I'm most certainly not going to go around incinerating those who do any less than dote upon my every move," Syrinx scoffed, adding to his speech with minute wing- and claw-gestures.
@technetium

Syrinx noticed the girl shove something in her pocket and grew curious, but he said nothing. "Psh, don't bother with the formalities, child. I'm no member of nobility. I'm not blessed dragon--I'm most certainly not going to go around incinerating those who do any less than dote upon my every move," Syrinx scoffed, adding to his speech with minute wing- and claw-gestures.
dNCLmdm.png
blake
she/her | he/him
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17