Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dracohub (Open for joining! Dragonpunk!)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Wistala @Skarmory

Tes nodded again, looking out the window. She shifted her weight awkwardly, shaking her head once in regards to the dragon blessed. If she had her way, they would all be dead already, and the non dragon blessed would already be in power, the primitive system out of place. Instead, here she was, the plan threatened by some inexperienced youth who thought they understood the dragon blessed. "Don't sell yourself short, Syrinx. You could do plenty of damage if they gave you the opportunity." Unable to restrain her anxiety any further, Tes stood. "I have to go. I'm sorry." She practically fled out the door, skirting quickly past the dragon blessed pair.
@Wistala @Skarmory

Tes nodded again, looking out the window. She shifted her weight awkwardly, shaking her head once in regards to the dragon blessed. If she had her way, they would all be dead already, and the non dragon blessed would already be in power, the primitive system out of place. Instead, here she was, the plan threatened by some inexperienced youth who thought they understood the dragon blessed. "Don't sell yourself short, Syrinx. You could do plenty of damage if they gave you the opportunity." Unable to restrain her anxiety any further, Tes stood. "I have to go. I'm sorry." She practically fled out the door, skirting quickly past the dragon blessed pair.
Maeve felt the other girl brush against her as she fled the shop. "Maeve, I think that might've been the girl from the store, y'know, from earlier," Blistig whispered to her.

"I hadn't made the connection," she murmured. But Blistig was right, that had to have been her.

They found a table that ended up being fairly close to the group. Maeve wasn't sure about it, because the girl had obviously been nervous about their being here, and she felt bad about it, but Blistig said to just do it. So she did. The two decided to wait, but weren't sure what kind of small talk to make.
Maeve felt the other girl brush against her as she fled the shop. "Maeve, I think that might've been the girl from the store, y'know, from earlier," Blistig whispered to her.

"I hadn't made the connection," she murmured. But Blistig was right, that had to have been her.

They found a table that ended up being fairly close to the group. Maeve wasn't sure about it, because the girl had obviously been nervous about their being here, and she felt bad about it, but Blistig said to just do it. So she did. The two decided to wait, but weren't sure what kind of small talk to make.
please ping me when replying in forums, i won't see otherwise!
227.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17