Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Has anyone got a breed change scroll?
1 2 3 4
i got a scroll and an egg in my first 15? but none since.
i got a scroll and an egg in my first 15? but none since.
(They're quite cheap on the AH, rarity be darned.) I haven't got any this year, but I got 5 the very first NotN, which I gathered was excessive even then. I sold most of them for good money at the time. I don't think the drop rates have changed other than that chests were changed to have their drop rate lowered and all super-common items like food were removed from their drop table, but cmiiw.
(They're quite cheap on the AH, rarity be darned.) I haven't got any this year, but I got 5 the very first NotN, which I gathered was excessive even then. I sold most of them for good money at the time. I don't think the drop rates have changed other than that chests were changed to have their drop rate lowered and all super-common items like food were removed from their drop table, but cmiiw.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
the msot ive gotten is 2 eggs and thats it
honestly im not sure if i can get a scroll this notn at all. if you take my luck which probably isnt good + the chest rates + me being too laazy to coli. it all just adds u p
the msot ive gotten is 2 eggs and thats it
honestly im not sure if i can get a scroll this notn at all. if you take my luck which probably isnt good + the chest rates + me being too laazy to coli. it all just adds u p
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I've gotten one this year, and one during the very first NotN (yes, the buttrock shenanigans fest blessed me).
I've gotten one this year, and one during the very first NotN (yes, the buttrock shenanigans fest blessed me).
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
I got 1 scroll out of 2 or 3 total chests so far. Not a single egg, though.
I got 1 scroll out of 2 or 3 total chests so far. Not a single egg, though.
i got one last night! first one ive had since '16.
i got one last night! first one ive had since '16.
Na5WGHa.png
I got one on the first day as well as several eggs, but I haven’t been getting anything good lately at all.
I got one on the first day as well as several eggs, but I haven’t been getting anything good lately at all.
LzFqe23.png
z o d i a c a l
infp
something
something else
I've actually gotten two scrolls so far, but not a ton of eggs.
I've actually gotten two scrolls so far, but not a ton of eggs.
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
1 2 3 4