Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ WATER FLIGHT DOMINANCE RAFFLE
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 86
@MountainAsh - I just nearly had a heart attack that I didn't name them, only to remember you gave them cute names. :3

@Renoki - got your lvl 7 all marked in too.
@MountainAsh - I just nearly had a heart attack that I didn't name them, only to remember you gave them cute names. :3

@Renoki - got your lvl 7 all marked in too.
0MKRFfK.png
  • she/her
  • EST (FR+3)
  • Old as dirt water
kA2rq7D.png
@Caekpants Sending you two level 10's, on a Wildclaw. :3 Hope you're ready!
@Caekpants Sending you two level 10's, on a Wildclaw. :3 Hope you're ready!
signature_zps74d4b385.png
I was gonna pick out a pretty baby to send to Tidelord but then I realized Tidelord don't care about how pretty his servants are. Hope he appreciates the contribution anyway!
I was gonna pick out a pretty baby to send to Tidelord but then I realized Tidelord don't care about how pretty his servants are. Hope he appreciates the contribution anyway!
@Arcadema - I was so ready! And totally not on my way to the kitchen for coffee. Nope... Thank you, much.
@Arcadema - I was so ready! And totally not on my way to the kitchen for coffee. Nope... Thank you, much.
0MKRFfK.png
  • she/her
  • EST (FR+3)
  • Old as dirt water
kA2rq7D.png
@Caekpants

All the raffles I've entered have been really great about making sure to name babies, but I like naming schemes and I think those two are from my blue Eisheth/Poseidon ancestry line...so they get water names whenever I'm not bored. Thanks for worrying! ^^
@Caekpants

All the raffles I've entered have been really great about making sure to name babies, but I like naming schemes and I think those two are from my blue Eisheth/Poseidon ancestry line...so they get water names whenever I'm not bored. Thanks for worrying! ^^
@Caekpants im gonna send over two hatchlings c:
@Caekpants im gonna send over two hatchlings c:
480419f38gzdedqd.gif tumblr_inline_mv995rEUdj1qzt4nm.png
@Caustics - Yay hatchlings!

@Gllittermom - I was literally in the middle of exalting that one when rollover spoiled my plans. You still get the bonus for the seraph.

@Solar - got your guy from before rollover too. It's a shame he didn't match any of the new bonuses.

@Brightwinged - your hatchlings were double-bonused instead of just one so I sent you the extra treasure.
@Caustics - Yay hatchlings!

@Gllittermom - I was literally in the middle of exalting that one when rollover spoiled my plans. You still get the bonus for the seraph.

@Solar - got your guy from before rollover too. It's a shame he didn't match any of the new bonuses.

@Brightwinged - your hatchlings were double-bonused instead of just one so I sent you the extra treasure.
0MKRFfK.png
  • she/her
  • EST (FR+3)
  • Old as dirt water
kA2rq7D.png
@caekpants sending over 2 hatchlings!
@caekpants sending over 2 hatchlings!
@Glittermom - I can't type it seems. Have a look a few posts up. XD

@Eraea - Technically it's morning for me. Tidelord, though he doesn't care, has droplets in Europe to help with such things. ^_^ 3 large and in charge dragons marked in for you.

@GoredGuar - Tallied two hatchlings for you.

@Caustics - Two for you too
@Glittermom - I can't type it seems. Have a look a few posts up. XD

@Eraea - Technically it's morning for me. Tidelord, though he doesn't care, has droplets in Europe to help with such things. ^_^ 3 large and in charge dragons marked in for you.

@GoredGuar - Tallied two hatchlings for you.

@Caustics - Two for you too
0MKRFfK.png
  • she/her
  • EST (FR+3)
  • Old as dirt water
kA2rq7D.png
@Elistanel - four lovely hatchlings (3 with tiger bonus, and all 1t bonus) Thank you!

Oh my, some of these coming through look a little too much like my legacy challenge dragons, and OF COURSE they sort right next to them. XD
@Elistanel - four lovely hatchlings (3 with tiger bonus, and all 1t bonus) Thank you!

Oh my, some of these coming through look a little too much like my legacy challenge dragons, and OF COURSE they sort right next to them. XD
0MKRFfK.png
  • she/her
  • EST (FR+3)
  • Old as dirt water
kA2rq7D.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 86