Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ WATER FLIGHT DOMINANCE RAFFLE
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
@Lusitania

Wow how did I missed your ping!? XD
I'd love the Great Crate Caper, please! ^^
I just caught the love bug for skins :D
Thank you, and congratz!
@Lusitania

Wow how did I missed your ping!? XD
I'd love the Great Crate Caper, please! ^^
I just caught the love bug for skins :D
Thank you, and congratz!
HELP ME SAVE A LIFE. CLICK HERE, AND CLICK ON THE EGG(S) THAT YOU SEE. EVERY CLICK HELPS
First of all, I want to apologize to everyone who is waiting. My contributions are Re-sea-rve 5 and 6. I've been told that @Baleara has requested number 5, those will be ready to breed in 5 days. I'll keep you posted on what they do.

@fun is taking care of the Crackle scroll.

As for the others, my hands are tied. @Lusitania has the prizes that were donated, except for some reserves, and she's not answering our pings or messages. I don't know what the issues are, if she is having problems in RL, or what as we've had zero communication. I would take over the raffle prizes if I could.
First of all, I want to apologize to everyone who is waiting. My contributions are Re-sea-rve 5 and 6. I've been told that @Baleara has requested number 5, those will be ready to breed in 5 days. I'll keep you posted on what they do.

@fun is taking care of the Crackle scroll.

As for the others, my hands are tied. @Lusitania has the prizes that were donated, except for some reserves, and she's not answering our pings or messages. I don't know what the issues are, if she is having problems in RL, or what as we've had zero communication. I would take over the raffle prizes if I could.
9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar

I hope everything's all right.
It's only a few days, so let's hope it's nothing serious ;)
@Cheystar

I hope everything's all right.
It's only a few days, so let's hope it's nothing serious ;)
HELP ME SAVE A LIFE. CLICK HERE, AND CLICK ON THE EGG(S) THAT YOU SEE. EVERY CLICK HELPS
@Cheystar Yay! Can't wait to see their pretty babies!
@Cheystar Yay! Can't wait to see their pretty babies!
HEPmLsK.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86