Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ WATER FLIGHT DOMINANCE RAFFLE
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 86
Oh, looks like there's nobody online and Tidelord don't care. I have some dragons to send to you, but they can wait~ Maybe I can get a bonus from them after the rollover.
Oh, looks like there's nobody online and Tidelord don't care. I have some dragons to send to you, but they can wait~ Maybe I can get a bonus from them after the rollover.
8wF4Uc8.png
tidelord dont care there isn't one on to take my dragons? Im a sad puppy here
tidelord dont care there isn't one on to take my dragons? Im a sad puppy here
F6iUdSQ.pngmaiijHe.png
Apparently Tidelord really don't care xD I have a dragon here too~

Edit: Sending to @rinrar ,since it seems they will be on later tonight?
Apparently Tidelord really don't care xD I have a dragon here too~

Edit: Sending to @rinrar ,since it seems they will be on later tonight?
jaZD1S7.png
Hey guys! Sorry about waiting but I'm online now and ready to take whatever you're willing to give!
Hey guys! Sorry about waiting but I'm online now and ready to take whatever you're willing to give!
CFCEbadge_zps0929d5a0.png
@CrimsonCutie666
It's most likely that Tidelord don't care for this little bab...

I'm sending him your way anyway.
@CrimsonCutie666
It's most likely that Tidelord don't care for this little bab...

I'm sending him your way anyway.
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
@CrimsonCutie666
Sending to you then~
Tidelord don't care for them :(
@CrimsonCutie666
Sending to you then~
Tidelord don't care for them :(
jaZD1S7.png
@Byou @therhoda @absolutelus and @Ikunoche

Just pinging you all to let you know someone's online now! And sorry that I wasn't sooner. Work likes keeping me late but I bet Tidelord don't care and I hope you didn't mind either!
@Byou @therhoda @absolutelus and @Ikunoche

Just pinging you all to let you know someone's online now! And sorry that I wasn't sooner. Work likes keeping me late but I bet Tidelord don't care and I hope you didn't mind either!
The Tidelord don't care if he works the helpers to the bone. Sending another Dragon to you.

@CrimsonCutie666
The Tidelord don't care if he works the helpers to the bone. Sending another Dragon to you.

@CrimsonCutie666
C7i9WrC.pngijcaSw5.gif2sF0CkD.png
He might not care, but he apparently woke me up extra-early. I'm here through roll-over and beyond.
He might not care, but he apparently woke me up extra-early. I'm here through roll-over and beyond.
0MKRFfK.png
  • she/her
  • EST (FR+3)
  • Old as dirt water
kA2rq7D.png
@Dnightshade

Ha he works us to the bone but I do so gladly. Anything to help my Flight! And thanks everyone so far for the dragons.
@Dnightshade

Ha he works us to the bone but I do so gladly. Anything to help my Flight! And thanks everyone so far for the dragons.
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 86