Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what if
the chance to get a certain item from a strange chest increased by 5% for every one of that item you already owned
the chance to get a certain item from a strange chest increased by 5% for every one of that item you already owned
uDWJxnb.png
cursed but likely
cursed but likely
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
c u r s e d
c u r s e d
LRphJMG.png
Considering I have 5 jolly jester collars this probably already exists.
Considering I have 5 jolly jester collars this probably already exists.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
What if no
What if no
[quote name="Premiumhugs" date="2018-12-24 17:12:23" ] What if no [/quote] what if yes
Premiumhugs wrote on 2018-12-24 17:12:23:
What if no
what if yes
uDWJxnb.png
Imagine if you had like 20 eggs. Does that mean you'd have a 100% chance of getting an egg with every chest you open?
Imagine if you had like 20 eggs. Does that mean you'd have a 100% chance of getting an egg with every chest you open?
QjxN3Ta.jpg
If you have 10 Breed Changes, then you are 62% more likely to get another one.

But if you have 99 of the same worthless familiar, then you are 162% more likely to get another one
If you have 10 Breed Changes, then you are 62% more likely to get another one.

But if you have 99 of the same worthless familiar, then you are 162% more likely to get another one
quick, get rid of everything you don't want and keep all the good stuff for more good stuff!!
quick, get rid of everything you don't want and keep all the good stuff for more good stuff!!
Meep I'm a sheep