Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Last song you cried to?
1 2 3 4 5
Probably the Hilda theme song lol
Probably the Hilda theme song lol
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
[quote name="OracleOreo00" date="2018-12-23 15:01:00" ] Youth- Glass Animals Idk I didn't cry, but I could imagine a super sad scene in my head that was kinda inspiring to write but wow [/quote] YES this song is a heart wrencher
OracleOreo00 wrote on 2018-12-23 15:01:00:
Youth- Glass Animals

Idk I didn't cry, but I could imagine a super sad scene in my head that was kinda inspiring to write but wow
YES this song is a heart wrencher
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Hmm...

'Turn The Tide (Lonely Way Home)' by Praying Mantis. It gets me weep almost every time, expect when I am going home via a car, train, etc. Then it's a nice, powering song. But even then, I feel a strange sensation. It's happy sadness, the "I am proud of myself"-feeling.

Other would be 'Time' by Pink Floyd. That song played in my head as one of my beetles died suddenly :(
Hmm...

'Turn The Tide (Lonely Way Home)' by Praying Mantis. It gets me weep almost every time, expect when I am going home via a car, train, etc. Then it's a nice, powering song. But even then, I feel a strange sensation. It's happy sadness, the "I am proud of myself"-feeling.

Other would be 'Time' by Pink Floyd. That song played in my head as one of my beetles died suddenly :(
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
i think it's called nonsense speaker but it was in a danganronpa edit and i cried because i'm a baby
--k
i think it's called nonsense speaker but it was in a danganronpa edit and i cried because i'm a baby
--k
I cried to the SDR2:GD end credits.
I believe it was called ''setting sail'' and it is by Masafumi Takada aka the soundtrack composer of the DanganRonpa Franchise

It was a sort of sad and happy thing at the same time, i was really sad to finish the main story/game but at the same time i was happy because i got to enjoy an amazing game with a brilliant story

10/10 would cry again
I cried to the SDR2:GD end credits.
I believe it was called ''setting sail'' and it is by Masafumi Takada aka the soundtrack composer of the DanganRonpa Franchise

It was a sort of sad and happy thing at the same time, i was really sad to finish the main story/game but at the same time i was happy because i got to enjoy an amazing game with a brilliant story

10/10 would cry again
I've been listening to a lot of Linkin Park recently and that will always make me cry. Heavy, in particular. Paralyzed by NF is another one that I always find myself sobbing to.
I've been listening to a lot of Linkin Park recently and that will always make me cry. Heavy, in particular. Paralyzed by NF is another one that I always find myself sobbing to.
m59NfS2.png
The Christmas Shoes made me cry... >.>
The Christmas Shoes made me cry... >.>
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@StarKid

Somewhere Over the Rainbow was my kindergarten teacher's favorite song. She would play it all the time. I completely forgot about it but heard it today after like ten years

;-;
@StarKid

Somewhere Over the Rainbow was my kindergarten teacher's favorite song. She would play it all the time. I completely forgot about it but heard it today after like ten years

;-;
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Love Like You by Rebecca Sugar

it's a song about someone who's not very confident, who wishes they could be like the person they look up to

and the time it plays in the show is also very emotional
Love Like You by Rebecca Sugar

it's a song about someone who's not very confident, who wishes they could be like the person they look up to

and the time it plays in the show is also very emotional
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Kimi Ga Inakucha! by Hello, Happy World! on the app game BanG Dream
Which is absolutely ridiculous considering it's an incredibly upbeat song, but watching the music video while listening to it has made me cry several times already, that fictional band is just a big comfort to me
Kimi Ga Inakucha! by Hello, Happy World! on the app game BanG Dream
Which is absolutely ridiculous considering it's an incredibly upbeat song, but watching the music video while listening to it has made me cry several times already, that fictional band is just a big comfort to me
Gammass.gif
1 2 3 4 5